All Comments on 'Husband Fucks Wife's Sister'

by mayfairgirl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A

Might well be a fantasy. But one that I'll wager you've fingered your cunt to many times. Maybe even have told your husband but only as a joke or fantasy. If he knew, he'd make you watch your own sister take his spunk and tell you how he feels inside her. How hot his cum is when he blasts into her pussy.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 15 years ago
Fucking a sister-in-law....

....is not incest, not where I live anyway. Quite a horny story though; I enjoyed it!

AgnolAgnolover 15 years ago
Great tale

I liked the story a lot, very arousing. Your narrative point of view was a little confusing when it switched from a third person to a first person though.

The category is incest/taboo. This was certainly taboo.

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
yummy

be nice if you joined them next time, ur husband fucking you and your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not incest, wrong category

It's not incest to fuck your sister-in-law, no genetic ties.

Good story though!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Nicely done!

A very hot fantasy.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Check the category again

Some of the commentators missed the fact that the category is Incest/<B>Taboo</B>. Humping your sister-in-law might not be incest but I guarantee you it's taboo.

<P>

The writing is decent, the scene well-drawn. The wife's reaction was a bit puzzling. I expected her to join, not watch, but perhaps voyeurism is more exciting to her than a three-some.

<P>

Enjoyed the story, thank you for your effort.

lorencinolorencinoover 15 years ago
Stimulated as I watch you watch

Your fantasy is very arousing, all the more because where one expects jealousy, there is a woman orgasming with the pleasure of watching. Very hot. I loved it and I've still got all your other stories to read

MOMfrmNJMOMfrmNJover 15 years ago
GOT ME WET

MMMMMMM I loved it> My vibe got a good workout,THANKS

KATIE in NEW JERSEY

2275jr2275jrover 15 years ago
cumming in her sister hole

love how the sister got fuck why her sister watch masturbating

her self cumming the same time they did they did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GETTING A HARD COCK

EXCELLENT STORY. HUSBAND FUCK'S WIFE'S SISTER.

COULD HAVE READ EVEN MORE OF THIS EROTIC STORY HAD THERE BEEN MORE TO READ. DO HOPE YOU DO A FOLLOW UP.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973almost 15 years ago
Nice!

This was a fantastic tale. I do hope you contnue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really Liked it

A very well written story. I liked the idea that you actually share that fantasy with your husband and kept me thinking if your sister did too :)

Lucky for him to have such an open minded wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fucking Sexy

The story was great - it would even be better to see it in as a video film.

Harper2Harper2almost 15 years ago
Oozing

Hot!! im still rock hard and oozing precum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want to try it.

My sister in laws name is Michelle.Short,34,great arse,2 kids.My wife and i visited for the weekend.Des took her and the kids to his dads farm,leaving Michelle and i alone.We got on well,said what she thought.It was a surprise when she said,what do you think of my figure,i said nice,whats wrong with my arse,nothing, it looks great.I want des to fuck me there but he wont he says its dirty.Pick me up off the floor,what,would you do it Rob,Wendy tells me that you like to do that to her,she knows i am going to ask you today,thats why she went out.My cock tingled,growing,does Des know,no way,its our secret.She turned and lifted her jean skirt,no panties,well, she said,alright.We went to the spare bedroom,i took my jeans off,she said Wendy was right,very thick,i said we will need some lube.She came back with some massage oil.On your knees,i got behind her and worked some oil into her hole,brushing her pussy which was open and wet.I wanted that pussy first,so i pulled her hips back and aimed at her pussy,moving forward and my cock sunk all the way in.Thats not my arse,but dont stop,oh so thick, as i pounded into her,her back hole opening and closing.I pulled back,nooo, she pushed back,but i lifted my cock up and held her hips still and placed the head at her anal opening.She froze,i heard oooh,as i pushed forward against her opening until it gave way and the head of my cock opened up her arse.Aaaagh,as i stopped,pulled a little back and then moved forward.I could feel the insides of her arse open up,until i was all the way in.Then slowly i pulled back,geeeezuz,ooooh,as i pushed forward,easier this time.Touch your pussy,as i began a slow fucking motion,in, out, in, then faster, her hand working her pussy.Meanwhile my cock was tingling,tight,oh so tight as with every push forward i could feel the insides of her arse grasping me.Then she came, it was huge,as i held her hips fucking into her as fast as i could,her hole clenching around my cock as her orgasm seemed to last forever, my cock giving up its sperm deep into her arse.I kept fucking until i could fuck no more,and we both collapsed.I showered,i felt weak but my cock stayed semi hard.My wife came back,that night i fucked her pussy and her arse,my whole body alive.After, she said to me,you did it didnt you,you fucked my sisters arse as her hand massaged my cock.Tell me about it,and i did,and she got on top of me and lowered her anal opening right down over my cock and said was she as good as me as i emptied more cumm up into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

troll

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Very Nice Story. Also, it would've being better if Allison had joined aswell. Anyways, I believe some people enjoy being sneaky like in this story..... :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Average story

Not really incestuous as Hubby isn't related to his wife's sister by blood. And this is sort of a reverse type of cuckolding between the sister's. Can imagine that Allison would want to do anything but kill her sister and divorce her cheating husband. What a bitch Kath is. She's upset that her husband is cheating so she comes over and entices her sisters husband to cheat on her? Actually a really disgusting person if you stop to think about it. Not good. Not good at all. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made Me Cum

Just the story I needed to put the starch back in my pecker!!!! If you fuck as well as the ladies you write about, Mayfair Girl, then you and I need to get our private parts together, I think you would enjoy my seven inch rock hard cock burrowing into your sweet, wet, tight, warm pussy and making you cum at the same time as I dump a gigantic load of steaming hot cum in that pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

This got me really horny cause i recently started watching my husband play inside my sister and he loves it so much and personally thats extremely satisfying to see my husbands mouth and cock going wild inside my sister. I love it i have him tell me aboit it after while we fuck as if i didnt even see lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story

I love to read a wife's perspective of her husband fucking, and this story with a sister as well really tipped me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky

Lucky husband. I would love to have a wife who would enjoy me fucking her sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting a minute! The wife logically can not take this. She will join in or throw her sister out. I'm guessing it's a three some with the only stipulation that wife is present whenever they fuck. Now that where it gets dicy, because SIL Wants him for herself, no sharing, so, we need more chapters to see where our writer take us. Come on, Mayfairgirl, make it hot and juicy, and of course sweaty and descriptive. Good writing. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous