All Comments on 'Fast Food Fling'

by Fuzzguzzler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Idiot

Writing Dog Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Junk

Just a crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Garbage

That poor kid will have an IQ less than a whole number with parents like that........not politically correct? WTF???? And a cheating whore wife is???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

Not another Black man takes a white women story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
race, so what

this is just a tale of a whore that made a choice, and things went wrong for her. the husband may be unhappy that it was a black man, but MORE so its with the whore he married. she can work and support the father and the child, and husband can find a woman that ..isn't like his slutty former wife. i would hope her insurance would pay for medical expenses,and cost to husband, minimal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah,that will work

and its for the best,fuck when ever you like and dont use the pill,get a black knockup and show your asshole husband what he should have been more into,when a bitch need to breed,she will go out of her mind with lust just to get seed pumped into her willing and fertile cunt. Good job there,im very proud of you for interacial breeding,very cool,see how many times you can get knocked up now,then go to your ex mother inlaw and brag about what a wimp her son is and how much better black breeding is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What bullshit

Typical crap...

White husband can only last minute before he blows his load and the black lover who is hung of course, lasts the usual hour...super stamina.

What bullshit....

I am white with 7.5 inch dick and 6.5 around and I can last 15 mins then recover in 1 min to go another 10 or 15 minutes, which is ample time for good satisfying sex and orgasms...

surface6669surface6669over 9 years ago
LOL

I've lasted over 3 hours inside all of a hot, super-tight, married Latina stripper, and I'm 7" long & 6" around...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It happened to me

My wife Nicole was at a bar in a hotel she was staying at for business and had been sipping Patron all evening. It ended up just being her and the black bar tender. He closed and helped her to her room. She gets really horney when she drinks. She invited him in for a drink and they ended up fucking all night long. They didn't use any protection and she came home pregnant with his black baby. She told me when she started to show and also that she still wants to continue to see Reggie as her lover.

dwayne369dwayne36912 months ago

Reading previous comments I am puzzled by the continuous rants calling the lady in the story a white whore or slut... WHY because the storyteller prefers IR stories... if you don't like them why read them there are plenty of other categories to choose from!!!

As far as the author, I have read all their stories and all have the same basic theme... white woman gets seduced and fucked by black cock always asking to be knocked up with their black baby... good for a short quick read!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My friend Cindy and I used to play a game. On Friday nights, we’d smoke a little weed and the hit a fast food place. The game was to see who could get one of the guys working there to show us their dick. Usually after a lot of flirting or maybe a titty flash, we’d get to see some dick. Sometimes we even got to stroke them. One night we hit a White Castle near Middletown and there were several black boys working. We didn’t have to try to hard to get one of them to whip his dick out. And damn, that thing was twice as big as any we’d ever seen before. He let us play with it and then Cindy said she wanted to suck it. He clocked out and went for a ride with us. That night both me and Cindy got to suck it and fuck it. She doesn’t know this, but I went back several times on my own to get more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuzzguzzler@Fuzzguzzler
545 Followers
Married woman who has a secret fantasy about interracial sex. Also enjoys women. Shhhh, my hubby knows nothing about this.