All Comments on 'A Cream Pie Surprise'

by Elcalancon

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First dont touch the slut! After six months of

medical testing if she is clean you can touch her or even have sex with her and hopefully be almost sure she isnt infected with something. She may not have been so before but now she is plain trash. Always throw out the trash, get your divorce and enjoy all those single ladies out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

This is terrible, I laughed but still terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

Creampies eh! What on gods earth would make someone do this? IF she was never going to do this again then perhaps stay with her but as you seem to like being a cuck you will stay with her anyway! Otherwise grow some balls and leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I read the same story the other week

This story is a copy or it has been reposted as i read it the other week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one suggestion

you need to shoot yourself while you still have a tiny bit of self respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what the hell?

Why do all of you assclowns (or perhaps it is just one douchebag) read *stories* on a fucking EROTIC FANTASY web site and then post outraged comments about safe sex and testing for AIDs etc etc. WE UNDERSTAND. Thanks for your PSA. If you don't understand that this is not a 'how to' guide or medical advice then you are really quite delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's just a story!

Take it for what it is. A story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To each their own

to those who do not like the idea well guess yous have never tried it or are not open minded....

As for me I actually enjoy having a nice cream pie brought home too me.Yes at first it was by complete accident we had a thresome and the other guy cam in her I went down and did not realize till I was licking her.It was actually a turn on,NO I am not gay but do not mind the taste of my wifes Pussy mixed with anothers cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
double standards

First I found this story totally outrageous, The only thing I found to be even remotely honest was the reviews and the double standards that show just how arrogant men feel over women, this guy gets caught having an affair not one person criticized him and said she should get a divorce or what about the transmission of HIV or STDs and there was no cry out for her to divorce him. I find a terribly one sided belief when it comes to women and how they should be treated versus how a man should be treated i.e. divorce her she’s nothing but trash for doing this act, where was the uproar over the husbands’ indiscretion?

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 15 years ago
Stupid

Another stupid story about a cuckold.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Okay I will bite!

Why doesn't the wife leave the husband? after all he is a low down sneaky dog. I think what she did is what he deserved. I still think the marriage is doomed and they should both find some else. This was for Anon who claimed all the women always get the blame. And everyone calls her a slut when he was just as much one as her. I still hated the story though. But whoever you are you are quite right to point this out.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
a question

As a sweaty fantasy it was fine I suppose. But I wondered about this from the first paragraph; "None was a virgin when we married but I did not matter for none was really curious about each others private lives from before we met."

None, what does that mean in this context?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cucksters into male humiliation need a

seperate section in Fetish below Pissing.<P>

Hardly erotic or arousing - just sickly crudely subhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I don´t understand how some one would be so stupid to read something that he/she despises or doesn´t like? You don´t like the theme? Read something else o stick your tonge up your arse.

I happen to enjoy watching my wife being fucked and then eating her well fucked pussy before fucking her myself. She loves it and so do I. Show your wife your submission. She might be turned on by the idea and bring you another delicious cream pie. Keep us posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story stupid comments by cuck hating idiots

Rarely is there anything more stimulating than enjoying the taste of another man's cum from your lovers pussy or ass, unless it is her hot piss filling your mouth like champagne. Don't knock it unless you've tried it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Jesus, you cucks should just skip the woman and grab the cock, put your stories in gay, and do your thing, fucking yikes!

msjkmsjkover 15 years ago
Hey W.T.F. if you don't like it why do you read em

W.T.F. if you don't like the category or content already knowing what the stories are going to contain, why persist in being such a complete asshole? There's no need to attack other readers or writers because they enjoy a topic that you might not and nobody is forcing you to read it. Find something you do like and write some constructive criticism or even a compliment if you deem it worthy of your pathetically narrow and small mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pile of dog shit - do not continue!

Hmmm, smell like shit, reads like dog shit - must be dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

It would really be kinky to see that he finds out she's had another affair when she tells him she's preggers andOOPS! she knows it is not his. He of course forgives her and agrees to raise the kid as his butshe lets him know she will never tell him who the real biological father is leaving him to wonder about that point!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
You got what you deserved

Next time that she goes out, tell her to bring home another guy's baby as well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
These fools who HAVE to comment...

Listen you morons who just attack other writers. Its not your thing ? Use your brain, DONT read this category. Go somewhere else or better still drop dead.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 15 years ago
Very sexy!

Don't let the incest reading critics get you down. This is a very sexy hot story! Please post more. I'm lookig forward to hearing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good stuff

Great story and well written. Got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK, but needs editor

too many errors! four instead of for, etc. re-read it once or twice before posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Swing

Swinging Couples are common-2 wrongs dont make a right so she will go for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yuck

Ever stop to consider the fact you might be gay. Another guys cum, reall? You're not a real man. Alotta dudes would've crushed her skull for that move. But hey I guess not all men are created equal. I pity you douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bull

I'm a Bull in 3 cuckold relationships and I have to say, I would never let my wife get fucked by some other dude. At the end of the day after I blow a fat load in these idiots wives, I'm the one chuckling. I go in these dudes houses and straight up disrespect there shit, and they love it. Hey cucks, guess what? Your wives do not respect you. They look at you as less of a man. I've had 2 wives tell me this already. I actually fuck they're wives more than them. How do you live your lives with your head held high? Tell you what MAN UP!!! Either you marry the bitch or stay single and fuck her whenever she pops by. Chances are if you're gonna eat another guys cum, you're a faggot. Simple and plain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it

Hell I loved it great story. I love eating another guys sperm from my wife's cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just love this

And I really enjoy licking my wife's well fucked pussy and then fucking her hard and fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IDIOT

*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Go for it Mate

You should just tell her but be honest, tell her it's a new fantasy you discovered abt yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep telling her

When she's at the height of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oppertunity

Try her, she will do it again for you ,she obviously enjoied the other guy and given the chance to have another guy fuck her she will bring home some cum for you then she has to let you enjoy another gal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cum in her Vagina after aa Night Out

I had a similar experience but it wasn't because I cheated. I did not. What happened was, I had approached 300lbs after several shoulder surgeries, which caused me to become sedentary and put on lots of weight. My wife was disgusted by my body and outright refused to have sex with me. She admitted that she was "shallow" but I can't blame her...I was a tub.

So I was sex starved, but my wife was not interested, so I decided to go on a diet and an exercise program. I was so determined that I lost 60lbs in 3 months. I am 5ft 10in, and my "fighting weight", if you will is 210lbs. I am an athlete, having played football and baseball in college, and having wrestled for one year in HS and having earned a black belt in Shito-Ryu, a Japanese martial art. So when at proper weight, I was cut, strong, good looking, and good in bed.

But I am not there yet and currently weigh 240lbs, plus or minus depending on the day. So, even though I look decent nw, my wife is still not interested and she gets upset and starts to yell at me when I bring up the subject of sex. To be fair, I still have a bit of a belly, yet on the other hand, my wife, who works out every day is just getting better looking by the day. When I started working out I had joined a gym's body building program, and my wife took that opportunity to hire a personal trainer as well, who had won "Mr. New Jersey", "Mr. Massachussetts", and "Mr. New York" body building shows, and who had won several other body building competitions across the country. My wife became very friendly with him, and from time to time they would go out to lunch, usually to a Health Foids-type restaurant. It was plutonic as far as I could tell, and they became very good friends. Chris would call the house from time to time to speak to Marie, and when I answered he would encourage me to keep at it, that I was making great strides, and that the gym saw great potential in me to be able to do a show in about one year. Chris wanted me to shed more fat first, then start adding muscle through more intense training and a higher protein diet. Of course I complemented him on the progress they were making with my wife, whose body was transforming right before my eyes. To put it mildly, her legs and butt were now "to die for"

One night, after my wife came back home quite late from the gym, which closed at 10pm at the Sarasota, FL location and it was now midnight, I asked her how her training was going. She told me it was going quite well and that Chris was the "best personal trainer on earth", and that sometimes Tony would fill in, and that Tony was excellent as well, having one several national bodybuilding titles. I then took a risk and asked her what she thought of my progress and she told me that Chris and Tony are really happy with my program, my dedication, my intensity, and my progress. She also said that I was "starting to look better" and to "keep going".

But I pressed on at the risk of being lambasted again, and I asked her if she would like to make love. After all, it was 8 months since my last shoulder replacement and we have not had sex since then. She said, "Oh honey, not tonight, it is late and I really had an intense workout tonight with both Chris and Tony, now all I want to do is sleep."

Actually, that sounded like progress to me since usually I would get a very negative reaction and that would end it. So she came right to bed, and we talked for a while. I asked her if she had showered at the gym, and she said yes, but that her and two girl friends had stopper for a nightcap before coming home. We said goodnight to one another and went to sleep. Or so I thought. After about 10mins Marie said that she could not sleep, and she finally whispered in my ear, "Do you want to fool around?"

I was shocked, and yes, I was horny, and we went at it like animals. It remindd me of our first time, except this time, for whatever reason, I had lots of stamina and we made love for at least 30mins. My wife had several orgasms, and after the last one she whispered, "Boy, you really came hard and for a long time.". But here is where it gets interesting. Rather than telling her that I had not came, I played dumb and just told her that this was the greatest sex we ever had. When I pulled out she saw the semen on my penis, but to be honest, I could not figure out how it was there, since I know when I cum and I had not.

So we both saw it; she assumed that I recognized that it was mine, and we both just went to sleep.

Since that time, I have tried this routine a few more times, holding back my ejaculate, only to discover that there was semen when I pulled out after she was finished. I did not want to insult her by saying I did not cum or did not have an orgasm.

Well, to make this long story short, one evening after she returned late again from the gym, we made love again and afterwards I commented that each of the last few times we made love that she was "extremely lubricated". She turned that around on me by saying, "That's because you really turn me on". Well, I finally told her what I had been doing, that I had not came each time, and that I could not figure out why there was semen when I pulled out. I told her that I was worried that I was sick, that I was having "un-sensed" premature ejaculation, and I told her I was planning to see a doctor to discuss it.

Over the next several days Marie seemed despondent, sad. I asked her what was wrong and she finally came clean. She told me that while I was out of shape, near 309lbs, that she lost physical attraction to me but she still loved me more than anyone or anything. She said when she started training, and started to see the results to her body, that she became more interested in sex, but she was still repulsed by my body. That's where her "good friends", the personal trainers came in. She told me that ALL the women at the gym were constantly talking about Chris and Tony, and about their bodies, and the reputations they had for sleepng with many women, including many of the married women at the gym. It was kind of expected if bodybuilders, so Marie bought all tne hype and she said she decided to sleep with them.

She told me it was "purely physical", that she loved me, not them. She said she would never leave me and that she was there until "death do us part". She told me that she would have sex with each of them, sometimes on separate nights, sometimes the same night, and sometimes "at the same time". She said from time to time that Chris would invite one if his friends, another body builder, and sex would turn into a foursome, three guys and her. She said Chris invited his girlfriend once and that now she enjoyed fucking women.

I am having the same feelings you are. Sometimes I am jealous, but most of the time I am turned on. Marie promised me she would stop, but I told her not to. I said, "Marie, you may find this difficult to believe, but this turns me on at the same time it makes me jealous. Can you please keep doing it?"

We are still discussing this and talking about ways to live with the situation. Hopefully, we will find an amicable middle-ground.

Very strange indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh goodie

Now you both have the disease's she brought home. Suggestion? File for divorce and move on. No need to be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
horny as hell

fucked my wife full of cum as we read thisB8EF

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Four Stars! And the only bad part is he didn't just tell her he loved it!

Isn't it amazing how all the misognysistic commenters think the wife should dipped in an acid bath to cleanse her of all the diseases SHE BROUGHT HOME and these same knuckle-dragging stone-age bastards think absolutely nothing wrong with the miserable, mother-fucking, son-of-a-bitch asshole bastard who went out cheating first!!!! And he made absolutely NO MENTION OF HIS USING CONDOMS AND AN ORAL DAM, ETC, for the sex he had first!!!! So we are left to believe he would have mentioned it, but since he did not mention it, it did not happen in the world of the story.

God you women hating bastards disgust me!!!!

Keep on writing, and don't let these bastards get you down, Elcalancon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let her come to you.

Just tell her your feelings. All of it. Wait for her response. She said she did it out of vengeance, but no doubt she enjoyed it too, both fucking the other guy and the passion it aroused in you. Give it time. Don't push it. Let her come to you. She will come around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hungary

Have had it! Loved her for it!

Toyharley1965Toyharley1965almost 6 years ago
Cuckold

I have had it twice, and love it. I want more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick story

His wife risks her health and well being by cheating. Who knows how many diseases she picked up. Why would her husband, realizing their marriage is over, do anything but divorce her? Touching her disease infested cunt makes no sense.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I

Think just let her read your story if that doesn't do it nothing will.

markivunibmarkivunibalmost 3 years ago

AIDS STDs in future

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish that could happen to me

michael1950michael1950over 2 years ago

personally been there did it again, be honest about your situation, she might be tje.aqmw, find our, go from there

michael1950michael1950over 2 years ago

sad and sweet memories from a misspent past, the taste of adulter, the taste of another man's cum, the taste of his cock, her pussy. Jesus died for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got so hard reading this, I think it’s the best thing that could happen to your relationship with your wife. Tell her how much you enjoyed it sexually and let her know the truth that it turned you on. There no since in being sorry for something that happened and you both enjoyed. I love watching my wife getting fucked by another man then diving into her pussy tasting their mixed cum and her pussy feels so smooth and silky after being freshly ducked and used, nothing feels better then licking her clean again after I deposit my load. Just enjoy your new sexual awakening with the one you love. Don’t listen to the haters comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just keep living your life together and enjoy each other’s sexuality, and enjoy sharing her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I wish my wife would punish my that way!

Very arousing situation, left me ready to eat my own to help the fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good, short read. Keep writing.

bobbiepabobbiepa12 months ago

good premise... execution was poor. Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

REALLY People!?!?!?!?!!? ITS A STORY!!! Yes many have played that way. Yes, there can be consequences. Get over yourself, its a story!!!!!!

YOU don't like these stories, don't read them!!!

Yes it amateurish writing, but that's the point!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hood story. Reminds me of a night I had. Before getting married my future wife and I were living together. One night after work she said she was going to an art show with her boss. I didn’t mind. But, that little voice in my head told me there was no art show. She came home about 9 and we went to bed. I asked about the art show and she said it was great. She was acting funny and turned away and said goodnight. I asked her for a goodnight kiss. She rolled and kissed me and I, simultaneously, ran my hand down her panties. Wet and sloppy and I knew she had been fucked. I was hurt and told her so. She couldn’t deny it and admitted it. Although hurt, I found it very erotic. I started kissing her and lightly stroking her pussy. She started moaning and started asking me to fuck her. Did she really want it or was this a defense to calm me down? I didn’t know and didn’t care. She was moaning as I slowly rubbed her pussy from bottom to her clit. She kept saying “fuck me”. I slipped her parties to the side. I wanted to see her pussy. I had my bedside lamp on and eased down to look. Her pussy was sloppy wet and gaping open. No doubt she had a good fucking. His sperm was still oozing out. I was six inches from her pussy and imagining the cock that was in her an hour or two before. I couldn’t help myself, I dropped my head and started eating her pussy. As she came a glob of his cum was pushed out and I sucked it up and held it in my mouth. After cumming from being eaten she always wanted cock in her quickly, deep and hard. I obliged her. I fucked her hard and I could tell she wasn’t far from cumming again. I leaned over and kissed her while fucking her and put his cum in her mouth. When she tasted him she went off like a rocket and had the biggest and hardest orgasm I’d ever seen her have. I filled her with more cum and turned over and went to sleep.

Bonz123456Bonz1234566 months ago

my man loves to clean me after

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Is the MC gay or bisexual. We know he is definitely abnormal and perverse Sad loser who needs to accept that he’s just twisted and demented

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

As long as she's only in love with her husband, and they both agree, then nothings has to be off the table, its alot more than eating a cream pie. Its the unknown, and the risk of her being better satisfied by others, also forcing the husband to actually date his own wife, even at home to keep their love and intimacy burning. A few of my coworkers that we had agreed on were thinking they were the only one who enjoyed my beautiful wife while also assumed secretly they were cuckolding me, even that was a real high, unlike any other high at the time. I would imagine what my work friends must be thinking while we worked together, and talking about our wife's and family during our breaks. My more beautiful wife told me one of my work friends tried to share my wife once with a guy everyone knows that I hated. As angry as I was but couldn't tell anyone, it was for some reason also a incredible high for me. It was that incident at a out of town bar, with the one guy that my work friend knew I couldn't stand, that they managed to force their hands down the front and the back of my wife's tight jeans and panties, breaking both the pants button, the zipper, and ripping her panties where she couldnt wear them so she threw her panties away. It was this incident that caused my wife to demand we limit our play to only our own bedroom alone and between us. We have just celebrated 49th year together. Still with her legs spread in the privacy of our bedroom, she will find stories of incidents where she seems to of "forgotten to tell me" from my working years. One story in particular today gets me off like a youngster, after my loving wife told me once I agreed in advance not to get angry. It was that the one guy they knew I hated had actually fucked my wife three times after they ripped her clothes that last night, and he had kept her panties, "she has never thrown them away." Damn I love that woman whether that paticular story was true or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous