All Comments on 'Only You Ch. 06'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Oh it's on now!

Loved the chapter but it ended tooooooo soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oh my goodness

that almost made ME cry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well bravo for Teagan!!!!

I am very proud of Teagan for slapping that Lottie fool. What a *B* she is. I can't believe that she thought that Teagan was just going to take her mess. As for Derek, he is young and stupid for not coming clean with Teagn in the first place. Matt was amazing, I thought that he wanted to sell the company. I wonder what will happen next with Simon the SHARK. Thanks for a great read. Looking for the next chapter and you stated that will be the last one.I will be sorry to see the story end. Thanks again for a great read. Take Care.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
This was beyond good!!

Thank you for giving us such a kick ass chapter!! I am so proud of Teagan and I have a feeling that I am going to be proud of Derek too. But Lottie deserved more than a slap....she deserved a beat down. Excellent job and please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great chapter!!

It was awesome. Teagan is no longer the shy girl. Glad she stood up to Lottie instead of whimpering and running out of the room like most girls do. It needed a little bit more drama or conflict between the two.

WCD

SexyPecanSexyPecanover 15 years ago
About damn time!

Excellent chapter. Tegan and Derek will get back together I just know it. Thanks for putting me out of my misery and posting this chapter. Loved it!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
You go Teagan!

I am so glad Teaga did not let that slut get to her...all this because a man does not want you?? I hope Derrick can win Tegan back, and that she can learn to trust him! Great Update!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wauwwww !

Tegan acted really mature about all this . And the slap across that biatches face .looooll .. That was f.uckin.g awsomeeee .

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!!

TEAGAN SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER A SKR8 UP BEAT DOWN! BROOKLYN STYLE. BUT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO GHETTO, CLASSY SLAP TO THE SKINNY BITCH, AND STILL LETTING DEREK KNOW THAT SHE WANTED HIM. THANKS FOR EXPRESSING THAT ALL WE WOMEN WANT IS THE TRUTH. IF YOU GUYS JUST TELL THE TRUTH IT WILL BE BETTER TO DEAL WITH THAN LIES AND LIES, BECAUSE THAT GIVES US A CHOICE OF TO EITHER DEAL WITH YOU OR DROP YOU. BRAVO GIRL BRAVO. YOU ARE THE BOMB I TELL YOU XPLOSIVE. SHOOT GOT ME LEANING TO THE CAUCASION PERSUASION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving It!!

Fantastic chapter. Please keep up the great work and update soon.

phoenix023phoenix023over 15 years ago
Wow...

I love these two characters!! Just wanted to say that this story is fantastic and great job with the writing!! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Go Tegan!

She handled that slut like a pro. And she actually stuck around and let him try to explain things before bolting. So amazing!!!! Please Update soon!!!!!!!!

LagiTanaNeGraLagiTanaNeGraover 15 years ago
Wow absolutely worth staying at my desk for lunch!

Are you serious. You have so much talent it's fucking unbelievable. These characters have become so intruiging and complex. Each one of them can spin off into their own interesting story. I even want to know how lottie become the skinny attention starved bitch that shes is. I mean hell even Jade could have a great story line. You are an amazing writer and I would love to see more from you in the future. If you get published you defantly have my support and money!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Show 'em how it's done

Now THAT'S how you write confrontation! Great job on Tegan not only standing her ground, but also on Tegan not just simply believing the slut of an ex girlfriend and then running off and throwing love away. Other writers need to read your stuff and learn!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

OH MY GOD!! AWESOME!! THE BEST STORY EVER..WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMMING???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Update

I can't wait to read the last chater of this great story...I can't believe that that skank had a nerve to come off the way that she did to Teagan...wow, what a nerve of that bitch, the skank ho. Thanks for a great read. Take Care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

What a pleasure it is to read such a wonderful story, with immensely, interesting characters. I can't wait to read the conclusion and am rooting for Tegan and Brandon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awwww

I cant wait until the final chapter...

This is getting too good. :)

goldenbutterflygoldenbutterflyover 15 years ago
Ooops

Uhm, I just re-read my comment (anonymous)...and boy did I get my stories confused. I meant, Tegan and Derek. Doh! My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could rate this higher than 100! You are on FIRE with this. The fight scene was SO real. Finally, a woman who knows what she wants, is making sense and fighting for herself; plus she's a big girl! EVEN BETTER :)

I need to find a man like Derek ASAP LOL

I thought I loved Dex and Roxie the most out of everyone but Tegan and Derek are too hott to handle!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Snakes

True saying,"birds of a feather, flock together." Jade, Lottie and even Simon together tried to take them down,but their SPIRIT IF UNITY OVERCAME THEM ALL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To be fair...

there is no indication in the writing that Simon was involved with the "snake in the grass" actions of Lottie and Jade - and even with Jade it is only implied. True to how his character is written, Simon saw a good business opportunity and ran with it. His mistake was ignoring his gut instinct, which told him something was wrong, when all three of the Trifecta seemed surprised by his call. I mean, if they were the ones who were interested in doing business with him, why would they sound blind-sighted by his call?

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
That freaking stank bitch...............a woman scorned

Men need to be mindful of who they screw around with.

Some bitches are demonic. Lottie's shit was fucked up and he was tired of it. Tegan was a breath of fresh air, but boyfriend didn't handle it right.

All he had to do was be straight and he couldn't do it. Why do men rob women of options. We deserve the right to make a choice......just fucking talk to us!!!!!

He's going to be strung out for a minute. We're talking acute Tegan withdrawal. Oooooooooooooooooohhhhh welllllllllllllllll.

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Goddamn!

I agree with Marm. Nuff said

MzSeductressMzSeductressalmost 12 years ago
Grr!

Oh that little skank Lottie!! Shes mad cuz she was to drunk and wasted to spend time with him and pissed when he broke it off?!! Like tegan said " I call bullshit!"

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Fucking brilliant!

Spectacular in fact!

bluecateyezbluecateyezabout 11 years ago

Please finish this story?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's about time!

Pretty boy needed someone to help him put his dick in check. Not saying I'm not rooting for Derek and Tegan, but that boy needed to know the world's not all about him and what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grown woman

Im so glad to see a story where business was handled correctly. Tegan showed maturity and class in dealing with Derek. (maybe not in the slap, but no one is perfect). All black women don't scream, curse, or do and say things that can't be taken back. This was a perfect example of how to be assertive, while not making 'heat of the moment decisions' . This allowed both Tegan and Derek to have time to think and calm down..

Thank you Tegan, and thank you nerd4music!

5stars!

KelisKlauseKelisKlausealmost 10 years ago
best chapter

Best fucking chapter yet! I love how this story actually mirrors how people in a situation REALLY act .. Its not some fake shit ... Love love love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1624 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES