All Comments on 'Bunnygirl Ch. 07'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Nice ending.

Though I'd love to know what they had... But I bet that's for the next story.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 15 years ago
Great!

Just stayed up late to finish reading this story. I love happy endings...and baby griffins, hehe. I hope you'll write an epilogue or a sequel to let us know about their baby. Thanks for taking the time to write!

bignsassy818bignsassy818about 15 years ago
Please continue

just like Snakeboy, I loved it's sequel. I just hope you continue making stories of this genre because it's so romantic and cute. I hope you make one-shots about or expand on the story of Zachary and Annabelle (before harley was born or during it)because I feel they've been deprived of their spotlight. Harley got a multi-chapter story while they only got one. But if you're content with leaving it at that, then it's fine. But I do hope you continue to write more stories of this nature!

drkprincezzdrkprincezzalmost 15 years ago
NIce job

Ive never evan read a Non human story until now,and reading yours is making me want to read others i really loved it good job

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 14 years ago
I really loved it

Great writing and an interesting story... Wonderful combination

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

I love almost all your stories. They are all sweet and the thing I love about them is the happily ever after thing. But the only problem I have with almost all your stories is the fact that the girls being raped and then forgive so very soon. I don't say they they shouldn't forgive at all but come on!!! not after a few minutes!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous