All Comments on 'A Slut in the Family Ch. 03'

by Jack_Slade

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad from, bad edt

You can write a stroker story --but for God sake, get your tenses right, do and edit beyond spell check. Not much to this, frankly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

But it desperately needs to be edited and by more than one person. Despite that, I'd like to see another in this series. Maybe Jennifer's brother will help her learn to be more assertive.

jaimeftmacjaimeftmacover 15 years ago
HOT!!!

Very good so far.PLEASE carry on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i love your stories

THEY ARE SO FUCKING HOT!

landieklandiekabout 15 years ago
Story

Nice job... look forward to the rest of your ideas in black

Landi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More to the story....???

I know you wrote these some time ago but I would love to see some more...Maybe involving the brother next time...And then all three the final time???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

that made me so wet and horny. i masterbated and came hard. more plz! i voted 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmm

omg! i loved it. my pussy is soooooo wet. can you send grandfather and his sun over to me. so they can fuck me both at the same time.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The best series I've read in a long time. I hope you find the inspiration to add another chapter or two. The brother would be a good addition,maybe not because she really wants to, but because either grandpa or uncle Tom make her because she's been a bad girl once more. Even better would be her being forced to have sex with the ugly old men Uncle Tom talked about.

sawdustsavagesawdustsavageabout 11 years ago
More

You need to write a couple more chapters. One for a DP and one for a gangbang.

Got my cock hard as a rock when grandpa butt fucked her.

Thanks for the story

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous