All Comments on 'Patti Pussy Pleaser'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lame

Poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WELL written & Hott!

You write quite well & I cannot see what the other comment was about. I've never been able 2 stroke 2 interracial stories B4, but the action was SO HOT I kept pumping my throbbing Johnson through all of the sex with black chix, 2! Thank you, Lee, these Patti stories are a delight. Keep on writing in the great way that you have. : )

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
For a story...

with so much action, it was not engaging at all. And the switch between Patti and Patty was distracting, I was almost expecting to see pussy and pussi. And how unrealistic is it that a girl is offered schooling, a salon and an apartment just because she complimented this random woman's nails?

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Decisions, decisions, my goodness the choice is incomprehensible considering there are more beautiful women in this world than good looking men. I just don't know how one woman can just hook up with one with all the beauty that surrounds her in every direction. But true love will separate that condition and compartmentalize her decision and complement it with and honest and loving relationship. So the choice is simple, a woman should easily consider another woman for all their immense pleasure even while married or with a male partner. Love your story although it seems so profound that their are actual women out their that project such blatant promiscuity, nevertheless, although I really Love it if it's true. Thank you for such a pleasurable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Choices, choices, choices - the fake blonde or the one with all the make up? Yeah - most beautiful creatures on earth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous