All Comments on 'Why Women Don't Have Sex'

by alias_words

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got it Right!!!!!

So many times, so many nights, days and years, they just don!t get it, and yet they could. Yet clean socks, underwear and evenly pressed shirts and trousers lined up every week in the closet along with a dinner prepared with thought and speed. Sometimes the light goes on and with others still in their own world they will never see the light. Get out and get on with your life. Most will not change and your life will never get better.

livdnsouthlivdnsouthover 15 years ago
Sounds like real life!

Wish I could give you an apology for the reality that many fine wives face everyday. Thank goodness for fantasy.....and the odd time that fulfillment "cums" to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey

That sounds just like my life.

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 15 years ago
Too true

While running a bdsm club in Cali, I found your story to be just too true. I had many middle age women looking for a bdsm session because they were not getting anything at home and needed/wanted an adventure. Great story and too true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not necessarily true

If this is true for you, perhaps you share in the blame. Either you chose the wrong husband or you allowed it to get to this point. My wife and I have always shared the housekeeping and child-rearing chores equally, and I know many other couples for which this is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeep!

Wow. I am so glad my Mate is not like this. Your story has inspired me to show him how much I appreciate him tonight. I think your man needs to realise you are his partner, not his mother or else one day you just may find more than BOB to satiate yourself with.

Deepest empathies to you and congratulations on managing to keep your household running smoothly while carrying the burden yourself.

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
Q: Why are divorce lawyers so expensive?

A: Because they are worth it...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty dang funny, er, satirical. Feel kinda bad, being a semi-selfish dude at times. On the other hand, maybe I learned something.

—The years later commenter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous