All Comments on 'Naked Mother Ch. 06'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Thank you for putting a smile on my face and a hard-on in this 56 year old's shorts. This is such a great, well paced series. I love it...can't wait for more.

Gitano71Gitano71over 15 years ago
Excellent

I've been reading your others as you have posted them and have enjoyed them alot.

I've been looking forward to another chapter.

I enjoyed this one as well.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Makes me masturbate

I have been enjoying your stories in the series very much. As I read them I get so turned on I need to masturbate. I love way you are writing them. I hope you continue to write.

momsonromancemomsonromanceover 15 years ago
MORE!!!

Time for mommy to get really slutty

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful stuff

Can't wait for Chapter 07--I was hard as rock--agree with one of the posts--time for mummy to get slutty

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect tease...

Perfect! I hope he can fuck she ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Which country

Wish the author would decide which side of the pond this story is set. One second she is being called MOM or MOMMA then, sometimes within the same sentence, it's MUMMY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I told mom she was giving it up, or I was taking it!

"You've teased me enough, it's time for you to get what you really want mom," I informed her." With that, I pulled her panties down, forcing her forward onto the bed. I aimed my hard cock at her pussy and with a few thrusts, I was deep inside her. As I thrust up into her, she began breathing heavy, and started talking dirty to me. She then slide back on her arms, so she was on her elbows, her breasts hanging free to be groped. They were more than a handful, but not too much. I love the way they feel, and her erect nipples always make me horny for her. I fondled her tits in my hands as I began thrusting faster, continuously speeding up, smacking into my mother's pussy. She comes just as I'm ready to shoot my spunk inside her tight milf pussy, so she enjoys every stream of hot cum I give her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
an excellent contribution

And a fascinating comment by the reader who wrote "I told mom she was giving it up, or I was taking it!" Oh, my, is that rape? Well, I don't know. The guy's mother kept teasing him, outrageously flirting with him, riling up his young male urges. Then he's nearly about to cream his pants, he just decides the hell with this shit, he's going to give his mother the hot incestuous fuck she really wants down deep. You've got to sympathize with the guy. I would never have raped my own mother, but I sure wish she'd opened up her mind and legs and invited me up the warm loving cunt I came out of. I would've shown her that her kid could give her the best orgasms of her life, that her own baby boy's big hard cock could work wonders on that glorious hairy hole that I desired more than anything else in the whole damn world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so hot and imagine wanking while your mom looked at you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is building like an orchestra with the climax to come when fucking and sucking starts.

Expert MILF mother lovingly converting son to mother fucker step by step. The details of each sex act so far is protrayed beautifully and readers get an exciting erection

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZeenutt@Zeenutt
461 Followers
A housewife with a high sex drive. See my fetishes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES