All Comments on 'DEV for Women: MSP - Orgasm Command'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep up...

the great submissions...and do another "for men" one....the first one was incredible!

ddragon64ddragon64over 15 years ago
Thank You

Thank You so much for this. my Master has been working on helping me to focus and You really took me inside myself and helped to achieve what i thought was impossible! i can't wait to tell Master of my experience, i just know He will be proud of me.

Thank You again, and i can't wait to listen to more...

babybabs1babybabs1over 15 years ago
Oh My god

I came so hard and so many times I thought I was going to pass out....thank you so much for posting!!! please post more, I can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I loved this, though for some reason I can't come without direct clit stimulation... In your next, would you consider making love to me? You're so comforting.

GeekgirlGeekgirlabout 15 years ago
Feel So Good

At the end of this 19 minutes I knew what my nightly ritual would become - listen to this and come hard for smotp. And one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OH MY!

I couldn't orgasm without touching myself, but i was so soaking wet!! I have never been that wet before without direct stimulation! Cant wait to try your 30 minute one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YES!!!!

omg looooved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy fuck!!!!

that was, with out a doubt the most unbelievable thing i have ever expirianced. you were the first man to have ever made me cum without even touching myself - your voice was truly the only thing causing me pleasure and it was increadible. thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
simply amazing

i've been experiencing aftershocks all day...really appreciate how much love and respect you convey in your audio. your voice and words made me feel beautiful and sexy - exactly what great sex should do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ho Hum

I really hoped I'd enjoy this but your voice does nothing for me. So disappointed. Some parts just felt ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Loved the sound of your voice and you made me sooo wet but couldn't come for you....please make me come....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good one

i came really hard but while touching myself. it was very relaxing but your command didn't really work for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:(

I felt disappointed... No orgasm! Just felt ridiculous! Sounds like bull to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Purely amazing... I was hypnotized....you were there...in my room....wow... I came so hard....I blacked out for a few there....wow...I'm still throbbing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

WEll the first two times I listened to this I didn't orgasm, though I was very aroused. When I listened to it the third time I had the best orgasm ever! The voice is very sexy and just hearing it gets me all wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...ummmm

I really tried but couldn't get into it. And I completely lost myself in laughter when you were saying cum for me because your voice sounded like that guy from silence of the lambs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you.

I really love your voice and I've come hard for you. So good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree!

So glad after reading these comments that it wasn't just me...

I did come, but it wasn't a powerful orgasm which are the ones I usually experience... And yes I giggled I few times at 'come HARD for ME', also, I had to listen to this twice wasn't sure if you were trying a tantric thing; when I realised you weren't I had to begin again... Overal it was good..could of been SOO much better though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible

I was aware the whole time so I didn't think I would feel what you suggested. However, I felt the relaxation, I felt the tingles, i felt the orgasm... and jumped at the arousal of your command to cum hard for you. I could listen to you anytime, not just in this setting. Your voice is very soothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

You have a lovely voice....and I love the way you speak to the listener.... " My love"

it's quite comforting.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You sound just like Sir Hopkins. Aha. It would be awesome if you could make one as if you're Dr. Lecter. I'd definitely check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought the same thing - Hey! I'll take Anthony Hopkins talking to me! Wow!

shysubmissivegirlshysubmissivegirlover 10 years ago

God that was incredible. I've definitely needed that ;) You're so wicked and amazing and just... yeah. Thank you. :)

~shysubmissivegirl~

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Raaawrrr...

Amazing!

Can you make a new file with the topic: "Come closer to myself"

For exploring herself, maybe?

And please one file with very, very "brainf****"

Oh that will be so great.

smotpsmotpover 8 years agoAuthor
More to be had...

The files posted in 2008 -2010 were in part experimental and not as high quality as I would have liked. The recently posted files here; 'Surprize!' for women, narrated by Essemoh and 'Meet Jezebel' for men, narrated by Jezebel are far better indicators of current quality of files available through my website.

'Finding the Sweet Spot' is a directed masturbation audio for women narrated by Jezebel. Not quite sure what is meant by 'Brain*****'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I just found this. Thank you! I came so hard I actually started to cry. I feel amazing now.

karenannwkarenannwover 6 years ago
Thank you

I would love to have you as my Dom. Thank you so very much.

BrianatheslutBrianatheslutover 6 years ago
Thank you

I've always found it hard to achieve orgasm with someone other than myself, so this turned out to be a happy surprise. I love your voice, and I actually came each and every time you yelled at me. It was amazing. I would love to hear more.

^3^

Signed,

A. Nympho

BlissXoxoxoxBlissXoxoxoxover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

I've been using this site for a while but your audio inspired me to make an account and leave a comment because I've never experienced anything like this before.

Your voice gave me a full body orgasm...just like you said my back was arching and I could barely contain myself... in a way the buildup the orgasm was even better because no matter how high I was getting off your voice the pleasure would just keep rising and spreading throughout my body. I was completely under your spell, and came exactly when you told me to. The orgasm was so good I passed out listening to this! Woke up smiling with a warm fuzzy feeling. I felt so happy, it was like my body was glowing, so horny I gave myself another orgasm!

There's nothing else to say really, I'm speechless. your voice alone gave me pleasure throughout my entire body, my legs, my stomach, my arms and the orgasm was out of this world. Thank you so much for making this Sir. <3

smotpsmotpover 4 years agoAuthor
Always good to understand...

... how my words whispered into ears can have such an effect. To know that my voice brings with it pleasure and release.

Thanks to all who take the trouble to feedback, it is much appreciated.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 3 years ago
Incredibly Well Done

I consider myself fairly well versed in the quality of mental-erotica, being both a consumer and occasional creator. While the production is deceptively simple, the care with the movement, layering and effect is perfectly timed and the induction itself of masterfully written.

On average, I have to listen to a specific person several times and truly make an effort to follow the instructions. I rarely go under well at first; I just can’t shut up my brain from critiquing and observing and being distracted to allow the process to work for me. But, I have to say the creator does a brilliant job connecting to what drives at least this female’s sexual reactions and I was impressed as hell by the very yummy multiple hands-free orgasms I had!

What a lovely way to celebrate Yule. Blessed be. 😊

Thank you, Sir.

Tempest

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

your voice reminds me of boba fett..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
721 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES