All Comments on 'Mom Learns a Lesson'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Harsh Reality

If only we would learn to pre-think our afterthoughts much heartache and sadness could be avoided in this world. Fantasy always looks like a dozen roses, but once faded the thorns can be clearly seen by the harsh reality of life. And they prick too the fragile facade of fantasy. Hope you can move on and one day reconcile with your son.

stevaroonistevarooniover 15 years ago
A brutal ending to a forbidden lust

I liked the descriptions in the story-in-the-story very much, but also the ache of this story. Thanks!

dliterdliterover 15 years ago
Rushed

Better to have taken that 7 months and flirted to see what his reaction would have been, giving him a chance to imagine things for himself. I suspect that in real life, given the time he will come back to her as he was, once he has got over the shock.

rooster1349rooster1349over 14 years ago
thats sad but coragious

i admire your courage in this. i have thoughts and fantasies but i dont think i could ever act on any of them for real.in my fantasy i would be able to do all that you are asking for if i was your son but unfortunatly i dont think i could ever act on them really. i say this even though ive never been in the situation myself but who knows it could be different knowing the other person brought it up 1st. great story keep writing.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Not all stories have happy endings

Too bad only hindsight is 20/20. Some fantasies are best kept as fantasies, and this offers a harsh reminder of why. Great story, despite (or because of) the unfortunate ending.

jett4alljett4allalmost 14 years ago
Lesson Learned

Fantasies are just that. They aren’t real. If they become real often they are damaging. In the story the woman feels the pain of losing her son. If they had a sexual relationship she may have ruined her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No mistake in what you did.

Your son's just probably gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awww

Thats reaaally sad...I wish there were so many more moms like you. I definitely think u did the right thing...you had to try!!! And I am a wanting/curious son, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i am a man

Don't struggle anymore. I'll be your regular. Call me 903-331-4616

DGA2000DGA2000over 9 years ago
Very powerful

I am wondering if the son had been guided at his own pace rather than have it just thrust upon him all at once from out of nowhere, if he might have acquiesced.

A very compelling and sad story. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boundary Issues

Incest messes up the boundaries between parent and child even the child is adult. If he wasn't amenable it probably scared him. When he didn't come up stairs you should have left it there. It has to be his decision and it was a lesson to late for the learning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Desires

I have often thought about attempting to try sleeping with my mother. Tho I really wish I could I do see where there could be an issue.. I do wish my mother was as open as u were ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous