All Comments on 'Body Piercings And Tattoos'

by History Nut

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Couldn't agree more.

I couldn't have written it better myself. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amen

Brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TATOOOEY

I am in complete agreement. I find the piercings and the tatoos a total turn-off. Some piercings have a purpose; see the work of Vlad the Impaler. As a college professer I saw many beautiful girls defile thier own bodies with these stupidities. Sailors used to tattoo their names and wear a gold ear ring to provide funds for buriel. Many tatoos appear where the person can't even see them withou a mirror.

TOTAL INSANITY!!!

playful Kitten26playful Kitten26over 15 years ago
Your entitle to your opinion.

I know as a majority the population does not like tattoo’s. But coming from a woman that has over forty percent of my body covered in art I strongly disagree. My Tattoos have a meaning that I live my life by. I also find women that have tattoo’s (good ones that is) sexy. But that’s just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
meh

It is fine and well that you don't find tattoos/piercing attractive; any person adorning themselves that way is aware that it is not to everyone's taste. To ask women to beware is silly, for the above-mentioned reason, and for this quite overlooked fact: many tattooed and pierced women don't want to be viewed sexually by any and everyone. And they certainly don't want to be objectified by someone that can't accept their body art. Mission accomplished.

duanepduanepover 15 years ago
YES!

I have to agree with you Tattoos are ugly yes 'I know you think its art and some tattoos have meaning but come on ladies as you grow older they don't get better looking.

That said! its your body if you want them off course its your right but I also think they look terrible if taken to the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tattoos and beauty

I find the human body to be beautiful, so tattoos seem like painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa. However, I respect playful Kitten 26 who is expressing something personal through her tattoos.

I do think some young people get tattoos which they later regret, so it is a good idea to think carefully before going under the needle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Peircings and Tattooes

To me it depends on the person. Some people don't look good in certain colors others do. Body art is the same way. For some it works and others it doesn't. I don't particularly care for nose rings but I have met people who look good with them. It all depends. The writer obviously is writing from his own personal viewpoint. He forgets however that while his dish may taste great to him it may be bland or overly spicy to others. If a woman with body art isn't your dish then eat elsewhere. Plenty of people find body art attractive. I do, as long as it isn't overly done. Ultimately though as long as the person with the art is happy who am I so say otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tattoos and Texas

I think tattoos and body modification/art on women is great! I am a man with numerous tattoos and piercings and I love them. If others don't.. oh well, I guess they don't have to look. I don't see what business it is of any male to tell a female how to adorn or not adorn her body. What is it about Texas that makes people so self righteous and rigid? Kind of makes me proud to be from the "left" coast....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree,

I totally agree with your statement and extend this to include males, minus the inclusion of ear piercings. I find tattoos and piercings of any kind on males disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Geezer sex

I could care less about esthetically unattractive and anti-erotic tattoos. Geezer sex is far more esthetically unattractive and anti-erotic. As a 75 year-old you should be aware of that. Just as tattoos fade and become distorted with the bulging flesh and creapey skin of age, age also takes it toll on sexual attractiveness. Of course there are those who life the Mature and whole lean toward Fetishes. But if we're talking sexual turnoffs, geezer sex has to rank pretty high, old boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Couldn't agree more

Tattoos are one thing that will cause me to walk away from a "lady" in a heartbeat. If she has that little self respect for herself, how could I ever expect her to have respect for me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yup!

Agreed> Got it right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yup!

Agreed> Got it right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The new cliche'...for now, anyway

These days nearly "everyone" has a tattoo or piercing. Why? because they believe it is a statement of their "individuality". Problem is, it's not. How can you state your individuality b doing the same thing that everyone in your circle does? Then answer is simple - you can't.

That being said, my wife and I own a laser tattoo-removal business and we make an absolute KILLING from those who "disagreed" with us right up ti the time where their tatts became a problem for them in the real world...and that ;s with us charging LESS than most other tatt-removal businesses do. We simply cannot keep up with the demand, and every single client seriously regrets getting inked to begin with. They paid out the ass for the trashy-looking tatts to begin with and now hey pay even more to get them removed. But hey, they sure were "cool" back then. Problem is, cool doesn't pay the bills, cool doesn't get respect from those in actual power, and cool is a relative thing changing like the wind wit time. But hey, who knew THAT, right?

Meanwhile, we (as "wrong" people who are "bigoted") are rolling in money handed to us gladly by the "cool" people who were "right" about their tatts being an asset rather than a liability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Give us a break

Somehow, I doubt that a 75 + year old has had any issues making out with a woman with a pierced tongue. Are the piercers in your area doing a 2 for 1 special down at Shady Acres? I also doubt that any "erectile" issus you may be having have anything to do with tattoos.

PatrickBateman2PatrickBateman2over 15 years ago
Heresy!

One of the best and most erotic things a woman can ever do is get a tattoo!

soncurioussoncuriousover 15 years ago
Half agree/Half don't

I agree that body piercings are a turn off. If I have a soft body against mine, I don't want to feel metal scraping against me. Tattoos on the other hand, if done in good taste, do not turn me off. Simple, small, and well placed, a tattoo can be attractive. I have 5 myself and never has a guy walked away when he found out.

Wish4meWish4meover 15 years ago
maybe....

I am not a huge fan of someone who is covered head to toe in tattoos or piercings. Though I do think one or two tattoo can be good, if done right and with good reason. I have one very small tattoo of a rose on my ankle...I waited a long time to get it. Does it add anything to me, make me prettier? No, but it does make me feel sexier inside where it counts and it shows in how I behave toward others. Kind of like bad teeth...perhaps not necessary to fix it to be pretty but if it helps YOU, it shouldn't be held against you. It can be tasteful in limited doses...on anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think you came pretty close

Beauty marks, in history sometimes moles applied, the colors and painting applied in moderation have been used in Western and Eastern cultures to enhance feminine beauty. Africa, Bushman Australia and some Pacific cultures adopted excessive markings and deformed body parts from huge deformed ears and lips to other body parts and body tattoos.

Any metal placed so that it becoems a possible or probable site for infection is countra-productive. Any tattoo or other marking that becomes the primary focal point for the individual in lieu of the beauty of the individual is excessive. Eye shadow may enhance beauty, racoon eyes become a source of jokes. Color to enhance is one thing, camo paint either hides and individual or turns off the watcher.

Basically the cutural background becomes the accepted beauty. Individuals who have no idenity or self esteem attempt to adopt over enhancement to try to blend into another cuture superior or inferior is personal opinion.

I personally don't want or need to pretend I am another racial social group by trying to show their markings. My defination of beauty does not leave me with desire for a decorcated changed wanna be. My own culture leaves me with an opinion of beauty regardless of the race or origin of an individual. People/females who try to pretend they are another by markings or temporarily popular changes risk long term damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well said, History Nut

I might have written pretty well every word of this myself, including the cullinary references. I am 70 years old, and following heart surgery, unable to get an erection strong enough for penetration, though I can masturbate to orgasm. Tattoos and piercings in the videos I watch to help this pleasure materialise, are a total put-off, and I look for another video. Any kind of disfigurement or bodily mutilation is a crime against nature, and for me would only be excusable if nature or circumstances attacked first - for instance, a person disfigured by a fire would be perfectly justified, in my book, in getting plastic surgery; but a woman who simply wants bigger tits because the majority of males are morons who prefer them bigger, is as moronic as those whom she is trying to satisfy.

Tattoos and piercings are a clear sign of an inferiority complex, the same syndrome as arseholes who drive their 4x4s with a huge bank of speakers belting out total crap - they are both saying 'I'm desperate to be noticed, even if it beens getting hated in order to be noticed.' It's like extreme patriotism, parochialism, and most religious faiths which claim a monopoly on 'the truth' - It is pure paranoia, 'Notice me, please, otherwise I think you hate me.' It makes me despise them even more. I hope the bloke making money out of tattoo removal becomes a millionaire - he's doing mankind a huge service. And I hope those who are considering tattos or piercings wilkl note that so many replies to this essay offer total agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
disaagree completely

i know this was written as your opnion,but i dont agree. I personaly think that tattos and piercings are sexy. I also dont think you should complain about what other people do to their bodys if you dont like them dont look and find someone who dosent have them for the object of your affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Women Becoming Men

I also hate seeing tattoos on a woman. I don't like them on a man either, but it's a man thing non-the-less. Body piercing is just as ugly.

I also hate seeing man pants on women too. They used to wear skirts & dresses, but notice how nobody bothers anymore.

Man trousers may be "more comfortable", but surely, long hair and make-up can't be very "comfortable" either

One day soon, long hair and make-up will go out of fashion, as have skirts, dresses and tattoo-less bodies, & we'll all live in a unisex society

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tattoos are sexy on women

I have been busy to convince several women to sit down and let me tattoo them, with some limited success.

My favorite woman is a petite woman with a gorgeous body.

She has now both upper arms tattooed right down to her elbows.Her belly I did with a big dragon's head and the body wrapped around her ass and hips.

She is in the process of stretching her cute ears. The lobes are almost an inch longer already.

And I have started to put a self designed (by her) tattoo on her fore head

I love to see her walk in to my shop, for more work.

I do it free of charge now because i adore her and her looks.

And that is how I like to see women !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To each their own............

Okay, not everything is for everyone. Some girls look super sexy in glasses and some do not. Some look great as blondes and others as brunettes. I'm not a big fan of tattoos but there are lots of girl who can pull off a small discreet one.

I do have three piercings other my ears, tongue, navel and vch. The navel piercing is obviously for show only but the other two have been wonderful additions to my sex life. My husband loves my tongue piercing! He will not let me take it out! Not that I want to. To be fair it did take a little practice to learn to use it but as you can imagine he had no objection to that. We've always had lots of oral sex but now I'm spending a lot more time giving head and he's spending a lot more time returning the favor. He says I'm incredible now, and as I mentioned, he will not even let me consider taking my tongue stud out!

My vch piercing is awesome! He quickly figured out how to use it to drive me crazy with his tongue and fingers! I was hooked immediately! Like my tongue it took a little practice but he was willing to learn and I was amazed by the results! And that was with the original jewelry, when I went back to same girl who'd done my vch to get my tongue done she suggested changing my barbell. She fitted me with a slightly longer bar with a different curve and slighty larger ends. Even still undressed in the office I could feel it resting on my clit. I was freaking out but she just smiled and told me to give her a call after a few days to let her know how I liked it. It's wonderful! I've never been a happier, hornier girl! I'm not taking it out! I called her after two weeks to thank her and my husband and I sent her flowers!

Everyone is different and I'm not asking the essayist to change his views or pretending that getting pierced will change everyone else sex life but it's been great for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow up comment

I've reread History Nut's essay several times and his attitude deeply saddens me. I'm by no means a fan of the walking jewelry store look nor is my husband but my piercings have helped make sex incredible. To be fair my husband is a wonderful lover and truthfully there was nothing wrong with my sex life before. My vch piercing keeps me constantly stimulated! The girl who did it said that the heightened sensitivity may fade but it's been 8 months now and it hasn't! I'm horny all the time and my orgasms are incredible. I can cum so easily. 5-6 orgasms per session are pretty normal. It's wonderful and I'm so happy!

My husband loves my tongue stud. It was supposed to be temporary but after I had a little practice he insisted that it stay in. The first few times were awkward to be sure but he really loves it now and I want oral to be as special for him as it is for me.

At her request I took a friend to be pierced. She had never been able to cum with her boyfriend and was desperate. She was very nervous but the first time they had sex after it was healed she called me to thank me! She was so happy! I don't think her results have been as over the top as mine but she has been able to orgasm with her boyfriend and she's thrilled!

Why would someone deny that poor girl the opportunity to enjoy herself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE MINE!

I got my vch and tongue pierced after reading some of the comments and I have never been happier! My vch teases me all the time and I'm always super horny plus it's so much easier to cum when I have sex with my husband or masturbate which I'm now doing 2-3 times a day! I've cum while running, dancing and skiing! It's so cool! My husband loves the new horny me and as you might imagine he loves my tongue! We're both super happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoy life, Hist Nut ! You're missing out on life !

Well, History Nut,

You're a nut alright ! If you hate it so much, what in tarnation are you doing here with Literotica, piercing and tattooing ?!

It is exiting to see a well tattooed female body. I have tattooed a few women in my life and remember them with pleasure ! Of course to be the tattooist of a increasingly horny beauty is the ultimate !

Many women get extremely turned on when they get tattooed, especially in the more private parts. It happened many times that a lady had multiple climaxes while I tattooed them.

I especially fondly remember a young lady, named Carole, who screamed her pretty head off while I was busy tattooing her whole crotch... And one called Erica, who wears thick bangs now to hide her secret, a forehead decorated permanently with colorful flowers !! All I had to do is look onder those bangs and I was ready to come all over her.!!

No Nut, you are definitly missing out on great fun and enjoyment

Genit Alia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A note for History Nut

Dear History Nut,

You'll never have to know! If you were to visit the physical therapy office where I work you you'll never need to know that the hot girl that works there is being teased whenever she moves. You'll never have to know that her tiny thong is always damp. You'll never have to know that she's so horny she's going to slip away to masturbate on her lunch break. You'll never have to know that she thinking of what she's going to do for her husband tonight. You'll never have to know that she cums while running. You'll never have to know that the reason her hair is slightly messy and she's a little giddy is that she had her pierced tongue on the most sensitive parts of her husband's beautiful cock as she knelt on the floor, masturbating herself and sucking him before she dashed out of the house for work, and he went a little crazy and gripped her hair as he let go into her mouth! You'll never have to know that she going to get fucked so hard tonight and she's such a horny little freak that she's going to let him do whatever he wants to her. You'll never have to know how hard she's going cum. You'll never have to know to know she'll be tied up and her sexy husband is going to use a Magic Wand on that little piecing until she goes insane! You'll never have to know that he will use any hole any way he wants while she goes crazy!

Yeah she's got a piercing through her vch and another through her tongue and she's a happy horny little freak but you'll never have to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love mine

Like a number of other people who've commented I'm a pierced female. I did a lot of research and talked to my husband a lot. I love my husband and wanted to be sexy for him and to be the best sex partner he could ever wish for. I found a reputable shop with a female piercer and she gave me a vch and a triangle piercing as well as a tongue piercing. I had to go back and she changed the initial jewelry after any swelling went down. and then had to wait a couple more weeks to have sex which was excruciating although I was able to gently masturbate and give head after about a week. The effect on our sex life has been dramatic and awesome. My piercings tease me all the time and I'm always wet and horny and my husband loves me that way and he loves my tongue. Oral sex is totally amazing and vibrators are so much fun. We have sex almost every day and I masturbate at least three times a day. I'm hornier and happier than I've ever been and I'm more open minded too and I've become much more adventurous and we are having hotter sex than ever. I give him head whenever he wants and he goes down me all the time and we do anal at least once a week. I don't care what History Nut says I love being this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, it's a free country

Well it's a free country. I'm a forty something male who is lucky enough to have a casual relationship with a gorgeous twenty one year old girl. We've been hooking up every time I'm in town, I'm a travelling sales rep and she works for one of my clients, for two years. She has a vch, a tongue stud, and nose stud and for some time a pierced navel although she took this out some time ago. I think she's totally cute the way she is and I must say that the first time I went down on her after she gotten her vch she loved it. Using toys on her can be a little noisy but she really enjoys it and her orgasms are very intense! As for not wanting to feel a piece of metal when you're getting head I'd say don't knock it till you've tried it. She has always given just great head and while the first couple of times after her tongue was pierced were a bit awkward she figured it out pretty quickly and she's just amazing now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy tattooing and piercing !

The old 70 plus gent speaks for himself, I am an 80 plus and I have adored the tattoos on women all my life !

We tattooed my then exwife. I was angry with her because of all the lies she had told about me. Her crying and screaming, her pleading were like music to my ears. She lived a different life after we got done with her and even today , when I think of those days in the sixties, I get a hard on ! Love the memory of it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't have a lot of experience but......

At 55 I'm closer to History Nuts age when he wrote this than I like to admit. Four years ago I started an relationship with a really awesome young woman who was 24. It's a long story, She was, and is gorgeous, athletic, super smart, funny, and bit quirky. She even likes Star Wars and The Walking Dead though I wouldn't call her a dork except to tease her. Anyway one thing led to another and one day more or less out of the clear blue sky she invited me to spend the night ( I live a long way away from where she lived at the time.). I wasn't certain if she meant the couch or not and when we met for dinner she had a lot of fun letting me wonder.

As it turned out she did not mean the couch which was a very pleasant surprise and when I finally got her undressed which took a long time and was in itself a lot of fun I was very surprised to find that she had a VCH piercing. I honestly found it very sexy and the fact that she was, for lack of a better term, so normal (no offense intended to anyone) and was not someone I would have ever suspected to have a piercing in such an intimate place which made it super erotic! I was the first person she'd had sex with since it had been done and she certainly seemed to enjoy it and in particular said oral sex was amazing!

Anyway, we had a year long sexual relationship and she was the best partner I ever had by far and she claimed that her orgasms were very intense, more so than prior to the piercing. To me there is nothing sexier than a woman enjoying sex so I would say don't knock it till you've tried it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think some of you commenters ended up on the wrong site. This is Literotica, not the “Puritan Journal”. We are here to enjoy stories that speak to us personally in an erotic way. Perhaps it would be better for you to go to “Franklin Grahams site” or something. Read the room people, as you are in the way wrong one. Try a nursing home if you do not like we women that choose art because we like it, or it means something special. They don’t age well? Huge misogynistic tripe if I ever heard it. It’s not about the piercings or tattoos, it’s about your devotion to patriarchy. I served as a Paramedic/Firefighter and off duty Deputy Sheriff, plus Air Force Security Forces, for 27 years total. I have earned the right to do whatever I want to my body that none of you will ever touch. It’s a privilege complainers and Puritans can’t even apply for.

Remember! This is LITEROTICA, not Kenneth Copeland Ministries. If you need links to those sites just holler.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous