All Comments on 'Crossing the Line'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jalapamajalapamaover 15 years ago
Good story, please keep writing

Nicely done with only minor errors. The storyline is actually believable unlike most in this category. Please continue . . . it's worth your time, and certainly worth ours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No comment except 1...

...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Marvellous......>!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb!!!

Plz continue this series, the love between them is soo cuteeee.. i wish they have a baby..plz make it happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice lines

Very nice story. Glad that she did not get pregnant.

When I was about 14 or 15 my older cousin Roberta was baby sitting me, my brothers and my sister.

When they were asleep, she took me into the living room and said that we were going to play a game where we would lie on the floor, next to each other, her head by my feet and my head by her feet. We would lift the leg closest to to the other and at the count of three, we would lock legs. The purpose of the game was to try and make the other fall on top. The winner would be the one on the bottom.

I really don't remember who won but being stupid nothing happened.

Whenever I think of that night I want to hit myself.

That was a long long time ago and now there are other women in my life and I make sure that something happens.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Crossing The Line:" - Alex and Lisa - (First Cousins)

The story follows the line of young, adolescent love of any and every male and female throughout the eons of time!! The signifiance and rarity is the lover's are first cousins, incest in fact and carnal copulation, but not consummated in reality!! Their first act of carnal sexual incest is akin to puppy love in theory, but not quiet as they are older but virgins!

Thus far they've been partners as family, cousins, growing and maturing children, through pre-teen and teen years and final thrit year of high school, both being now eighteen years old. They are as close as sibling twins, but suddenly the light has awakened their eyes, minds, passions and sexuality they are a male and female with young adult urges and attractions!

The story is well written and their character development is well constructed, exposed in believeable fashion with actions and results of their liason as real, as real is! Their attraction to each other is not the life-altering, earth-shattering of lovers, but sufficient to pursue the foreplay and sexual proclivities of young adults wanting and needing sexual satisfaction and sating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous