All Comments on 'Forbidden Pleasure'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Smile Mom

You needed a good fuck and you wanted it to be safe. Plus it was with some one you love. Enjoy!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
22 yr old on leave and free pussy

I'm sure mom will have a sore pussy when his leave is over,since she opened the relationship between them to lover status, and mom would have a big belly after four months.That would be a great leave, and the start to a good life....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

It's neat to imagine a hot mom doing that to her son and not making a big deal out of it! Moms write these taboo stories the best!

kenbran2002kenbran2002over 15 years ago
Hot

I loved the story

dliterdliterover 15 years ago
I agree with Nice

I have to agree, Moms do write the best stories of this type. I hope this continues for the son and mother, he didn't really try very hard to get her off of him after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not right? it was SO right! and her boy knew it!

This wonderful story is typical of mothers who write on motherfucking, as commentators below have noted--maternally tender and really dirty at the same time. The tip off is mom's wondering why her 22-year-old son, on leave and very fit, is wearing such skimpy shorts to bed. Like any mother who's honest with herself, she's strongly attracted to what her boy's carrying around between his legs. Right away she's stroking and caressing his hairy balls (mom knows what she's after!), making him real hard, then lowers his shorts, and there it is--her big good-looking son's big fat hard on! Mom doesn't waste a minute, she tosses her panties and climbs on her boy's big beautiful dick. He wakes up: this isn't right, mom! But his big prick is already way up his mother's twat, and he knows how right it is! He grabs hold of her ass, she rides her son till she cums and he unloads his balls right up her hot mommy-cunt. No way is the boy going to resist revisiting his mother's twat again and again. Shit, his sturdy prick was MADE to cream that twat! When he returns on his next leave, the young motherfucker'll see he's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt, and he's grinning and proud at what his potent young balls have done to his mother's belly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Story is great!!! A part would be nice.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF is wrong with this guy?!

In this excellent and intriguing story, the 22 year old soldier home on leave says, "mom, this isn't right, you have to stop." Meanwhile, he's handling his mother's tits and ass and sliding his big fat prick in and out of his mother's cunt till he blows his young balls up that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs. "Conflicted" is too mild a word for this character. "Abnormal" would be very appropriate. Any normal boy would welcome his mother's close attention and care to his young balls and his sturdy young dick, kissing and licking what her darling baby boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. That's what loving mothers do for their boy, and boys love their mother for it. Then to his utter delight, mom opens up her cunt for her son's big stiff prick and her son empties his loaded balls up his own birth canal! OH, FUCK! It's the best that life has to offer. Get with the program, soldier-boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Um. No. Just.....just no. Everything was so chaotic. No build up. It felt like you just wanted to write something, anything, to get it in the site. It was all too hurried and the last line about waiting to see if she got pregnant was just silly.

I hope you keep trying though. You can only get better.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Deliciously

Written...What I wouldn't give to be you're son for just 1 day😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rape

Sorry but the fact the mother began touching her sleeping son and then refused to stop when he woke up and told her to stop makes me feel incredibly sick and disgusted . Nothing to do with the incest, but the rape side of it. The mother just raped her son and nobody that’s commented thinks that’s disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous