All Comments on 'Gang Girl'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GenniGenniover 15 years ago
Real and exciting

Yes - it has the ring of truth and yet it also makes a good tale. Complicated and frightening but SO exciting. Well recounted so you can't tell where real-life stops and artistic licence takes over. I could understand every emotion she felt and every sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chocolate

When man wrote this gang band story of a girl, it sounded ridiculous and lame. It also has less feelings. If you have written this in a male perspective, it might be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"...There's Alicia's story. She's been waiting to tell someone. She'd been drugged and violated by a gang of men, and not only survived but enjoyed some parts of it and become proud of it. Is Alicia perverted, or what?" No, is just that your are sick man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As a fantasy it's hot as hell. But if it's reality, not so much.

To clarify though. It is rape. Being drugged / drunk to the point you don't know what you are agreeing to means, no matter what does are uttered, it is not possible to consent. Also the body will it from stimulation no matter if that stimulation is wanted it not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is exciting because they never hurt her and she was enjoying it. She asked for a took the drugs offered and I find that hot. I guess I’m perverted because it excites me and I would let that happen to the woman I was with. Seeing her used just for men’s enjoyment, laying there warm and soft as the men use her body one after another. My job is to make sure she gets enough drugs.

doorknob22doorknob225 months ago

Amazing piece. Shame you don't write more non-con.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, she knows what had happened. That dress she was wearing and she was drinking. Boys will be boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
391 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....