All Comments on 'Crossing the Line Again'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

Oh This was way beyond funny! I loved the way the story unfolded and the fact that they didn't behave like sanctimonious fools. Very sexy too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TIT...

...for TAT, I guess.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Crossing The Line Again" - Alex and Lisa (First Cousins)

Alex and Lisa should do, exactly what they been doing, has continued for many years, and will continue to do in the future--Fuck each other, caringly and secretly!! They have been and continue to promote their infidelity, since their first fuck after they were married to others, so they should now stand aside of their spouses and allow their spouses the same infidelity they have mastered for probably longer than their spouses have (since marrying their spouses of course)!

The same-aged cousins (Alex and Lisa) have--once they committed infidelity and possibly dishonored their vows of marriage to other spouses--a great thing going, plus the additional stimulous and eroticism of incestual carnal and consummated sexual gratifications, and should allow their spouses the same latitude and passion!

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 8 years ago
I've been waiting ...

I've been waiting for years for a continuation to this story... this plot has to have a bunch of new twist and turns.... especially 4somes or something like that...

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wish there was another chapter

very sexy, clever, well written. just needs to be completed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I would like to see this story go on. very good so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Susan and Joe cheating was off putting. But strangely the incest with Lisa seems more acceptable to me, it might be because they love eachother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous