All Comments on 'My Best Friend'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

ANOTHER GREAT STORY FROM A GOOD WRITER,THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT AND GOT ME VERY HORNY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot

hot sexy storie..... love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me and my best friend had Sex

So I was 16, and I had a crush on my best friend who was a year younger. She had an athletic figure very slim and tall, but she also had an amazing butt and large breasts. One time we had a sleepover and I was watching her while she undressed. She had her back turned to me and asked if she could just sleep in her panties since we were having a heat wave and she's very body confident. So I said yes and we both got into my double bed. But I kept thinking about her next to me, when she'd turned around she was just in these silky panties that didn't cover much and I felt really aroused. So I turned my back to her and started fingering myself discreetly. When I finished she was asleep and hugging me, and her breasts were squashing my face which made me loose control and I squeezed one.

While I was experimenting with her she woke up and climbed on top of me, she was grinding me when she told me seductively she was going to finger fuck me senseless. And she asked if I had any toys. I didn't though, so she just stripped me down to my underwear, but when she got to my panties she trailed kisses down and ripped them off with her teeth. She then stuck a finger into me which caused me pain but felt so good too. And she managed to get three fingers in me before she started sucking me off too.

i was lying with my legs open and she was eating me out completely. And then she asked me to eat her out. I was a virgin so I didn't really know what to do but we ended up 69ing.

Now we're in a sort of stable relationship, and I fucking worship her and her body. She is just like a goddess and I've became more experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My fantasy

Wow between your well written story and the comment made... I am wanting this more and more!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous