All Comments on 'The Willing Cuckold Ch. 03'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's too funny...

It's too funny how people can have morals on a porn site. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, it's a great story and reads well. Please continue writing, if not this story, then others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done

Well done story overall. Keep on truckin' and don't let the bad guys get to you; they'll try.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Can't help agreeing

with the anonymous from USA who asked how people could have morals on a porn site. And don't a surprising number also comment as if they believe every word that is written in a story! Some stories are true, others are fiction, but whichever it is then comment on the story, for fuck's sake!

Mark on the story itself, not on what you think the story should have been about. And stop trying to preach - if you are reading these stories you are already into porn.

JustanordinaryguyJustanordinaryguyover 15 years ago
Well done

I liked the way the story progressed but for me, a little more detail into what you both did to each other would have been nice.

Keep going.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 15 years ago
comment to knickerless

Fiction--even porn--should have at least some vague sense of believability. Reality or not, it's too far over the top, it falls into the category of a bad story.

The Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enough Bad Press

First, to the critics, none of you can comment on whether or not one person in erotica loves another. They're fictional stories (for the most part, anyways). If you had some experience that has coloured your opinion in a negative way, that doesn't necessarily make it the rule; if your opinion is without any experience relative to the story at all... well, I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

I enjoyed this story, relative to a lot of other Loving Wives submissions. The woman sleeps with someone else at her husbands insistence, and then the new lover in the picture becomes too demanding, she casts him aside in favour of her husband. What's not loving about that? The [fictional] person in the story never cited he had a fantasy about sleeping with other women, just that he wanted his wife to be with someone else.

While there perhaps weren't as many 'hot sex scenes' as some would like, it was still a very erotic and sexual (sexy, even) story. There were no cruelty and everything ended well, which to me is more satisfying in the end and, I think, leads more to repeat reading than does something that leaves nothing but bitterness.

One person commented that you "can't stop there", but given the ending of your third installment in the series and the demand for more, I feel that's exactly where you -should- stop this story.

Hope you keep writing, cheers~

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wierd...

if he was happy at being her headman...why was he frustrated that he couldn't fuck her? I mean, it's like swearing off television and then getting frustrated because you can't watch your favorite show. It doesn't make any sense. Other than that...kinda boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHAT I'D LIKE TO READ

After Lisa told me that John forbid her to have intercorse with her I got angry and went to see John at his hotel after Lisa left. Johyn came to his door and looked up at me> I may have a three inch penis but I am six four and two thirty pounds with no fat. "I;m Lisa's husband you little mind controling freak. He was about six feet and lean I could see his huge cock swing underneath his robe. I grabbed his scraney neck and made him get on his knees. I Stuck my hard little three inch cock in hi mouth and made him suck it. I came in his mouth and made him swallow and then beg me for more. I fucked him in the ass and then told him that he would come to my house and use his big cock on Lisa while i watched. There would be no mre mind control. He was lucky to get the beautiful Lisa for fucking. He would content himself to that. I made him suck me in front of Lisa and when i came in her I made him eat her out. He was a good trained monkey. A writer with real balls would have written the stroy like this..mr robert marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Does Mr. Robert add a chapter 9 to this story?

Mr. Robert puts up with a lot of nonsense from wife Lisa.

Lisa is a sado-masochist. Lisa is a sadist to her husband Mr. Robert. And a masochist in chapters 7 and 8 of "The Willing Cuckold."

My question is: DOES THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY PLAN TO WRITE A CHAPTER 9? I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT HOW MR. ROBERT RESPONDS TO THE NONSENSE IN CHAPTER 8!!!!!!!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 2 years ago

Hmm the story is tilted too much in the cuckolds favour rather than the "wife sharing story" I wanted to read. Part 3 was a huge disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous