All Comments on 'Fat White Girls Need Anal, Too'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My sat wife loves anal!

My wife Annette is a bbw and she loves anal sex, we have been married a long time and I have been fucking her ass for years. we start off by sucking each other's things, I love sucking her clit as it is about a inch long, she moans and goes crazy as I take it in my mouth adn suck on it while she sucks my cock all the way down, after a while I start licking her asshole and forcing my tongue in this drives her mad, time for the lube baby oil works best. I start fingering her asshole and she fingers mine also we lay side by side and I enter her ass and fuck it, slow at first as I reach arround and rub her clit she begs me to to ram it harder as she cums the convulsons from her tight ass makes me cum also. we lay ther as my dick softens and she slowley pushes my cock out with her anal muscles. What a great feeling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...