All Comments on 'Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 06'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Amazing

Wow...you are an amazing, gifted writer! I love this story and you have written it so well that I can actually feel Rhi's pain. And Joe.......OMG every man on earth should be Joe...or if not him Adam...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Really glad to see another chapter; it's great, as always! :) I'm glad to see that you've addressed the issue of Rhi possibly changing too much. You brought out her independent nature again, and doing so with the help of Adam (another favorite) was a great idea! I love the Tanners & can't wait for more. I'm looking forward to Writer's Block, too! :) You're wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Such a great update!

I'm so happy you updated, I'm way to worried about how all this will turn out. Hope life offers you enough time to write!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Another hot and sexy chapter. Thank you for continuing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes!

thank you for this chapter. cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bless! its so sweet to see the familt together. adn to see and adama again with lilly just shows how their still in love. hope rhi knows wat shes going t o do that is to stay with joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Another great chapter! Loving your writing! Love how Joe and Rhi's characters are developing. I think I've fallen in love with Joe! Cant wait for the next part! The only complaint I have is that I wish the chap's were longer! But thats only cause they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Where can I get...

a carbon copy of either Joe or Adam? I love the way this story is developing and I'm sure I've said it before but I'll say it again...you BETTER have a HEA for Joe and Rhi! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your stories are addicting!

Still one of my favorite authors F.K. Feels like you have more writing time and it shows in what you write! Still with you my sweet you keep writing and I'll keep reading Dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i never leave comments

i've never left a comment before.. i don't like to mess with the writer's mojo or what have you, but i just had to let you know i've been a long time reader of yours and i'm amazed and enthralled by your stories. Please keep writing them and i'll keep checking for installments. i love how you've managed to keep all the charactrs from 'not my type' into this new series. love adam and how true you are to his charecter. best of luck,in the future. sorry for the lack of capitalisation, my shift key is acting up.

-lmp

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a whole series?

are we going to get stories for violet and her brothers as well?

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 15 years ago
Whew...

Seriously, I was getting worried you were on a writing hiatus...but you've offered yet another wonderful chapter to your masterpiece.

<p>

The tales of the Tanner family and those close to them are wonderful...and with five siblings, there are lots of opportunities for more stories. Just a thought.

<p>

Thanks for another great installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter

this story is going great, and i cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It!

I just love this series and can't get wait for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing.

whymightiwhymightiover 15 years ago
Please,

just give me a little more. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gushing

Just like everyone else. You write the most wonderful stories. I have to wonder why we still get to read them for free! This story is so wonderful and real, each character so different. The connection between Adam and Rhi, brilliant. Adam is the most remarkable character, can I have him next weekend? I'll give him back... Then I think I might like to spend some time with Joe, too...

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great writing

You really should make this into a novel and get it published!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Novel material

This is so much more than any erotic short story..

it is definitely the makings of a novel! seriously think about publishing your work..

It was amazing! i can't get enough of your writing. hope the sequel comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She's a bit annoying....

Why does she have to keep saying stuff about Adam?

He's Lilly's :@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3009 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...