All Comments on 'Towel Story'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great growing up experience

I think this has happened many times in colleges around the country. So many girls and boys have never experienced seeing others nude or even had warm feelings as a result of exposure. More stories like this are needed. I think the writer should continue the story line in future scripts.

randy2somerandy2someover 15 years ago
Truth or Fiction

Just how can a person with the profile details of a MALE,i.e.ExhibitionistGUY, possibly expect us to believe that this story is TRUE. It is clear that the author has wrote this in the first person context, but they have wrote that they are FEMALE...For the first line says that this is a true story, now if this is the case just how can the author claim that the story is about themselves and that they are FEMALE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to "randy2some"

Ummm ... hello, this web site is called "literotica." People tell stories. Sometimes the authors decide, in their sole discretion, they'd like to tell a story in the first person. Sometimes that "first person" will state, for effect, this is a "true story." Get over it. It was a great story and I can't wait until the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cutos nice job

good stuff keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
woooow

That is hott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHAT I would do

Since she was n aked it would be only fair if I joined her. I would ask her if I could come in and then I would strip naked and show her just how hot and hard I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Please write part 2 ...this was awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
585 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.