All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 26'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dissapointed

waaay waay too short! especially after all the wait we had to go through. dissapointed. was expecting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How

Can anyone knock this? Especially someone who can't even spell disappointed, what a jerk! Keep up the good work bambigirl, it's going to be another long month!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shame

After waiting two long months for your next story I have to say I am a little disappointed as well. This story is very like one of the earlier Bambi stories with her turning the old man on to his back and taking the initiatives, indeed some of the comments she makes whilst ridig him are almost direct quotes from one of the other tales.

Please get back to your original innovative style, it might be worth trying to write a new story that is different altogether in terms of characterisation and plot development and see if that helps rebuild the credibility for this series.

your writing is still the best on the site I just know you can do so much better

malay_malemalay_maleover 15 years ago
Thank you for coming back!

Hey bambi...dun be discourage by the lukewarm raves . It's not easy for a writer to write so much wonderful stories and I appreciate the effort that you are putting for the readers. I have been looking forward to your stories and its still your style and keep on writing yar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Bambigirl44,

Another job well done, like mother, like daughter, love the way these two woman never get a break. Please keep the stories coming. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT JOB

HEY DON't LISTEN TO ANY OF THE NEGATIVE's, YOUR STORY WAS GREAT...PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE..YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE AUTHOR/WRITER!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thankyou

I think we should all be grateful to have such a quality writer on this site and still one of the best. Please take no notice of the rubbish comments... please stay with us and keep writing this quality work forever!!...thank you again for this superb work. Always a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great series!!

Love this series, you are one of my favorite authors on lit. Always waiting for the next addition. Please keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice...

It's great to know you hadn't left us after a 2 month period of nothingness. Great story! Please keep us informed because the waiting is torture!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read This!

Dear Bambi

It seems to me that this chapter was purposely written in this manner as a conscious decision by yourself, the writer.

And to be honest. This is perfectly understandable, and occasionally acceptable. You are well aware of what your fantastic, core skills are. Notably, the upskirt scenes, the lingerie, making the men lust over her for a long period of time before they eventually claim their prize (Like Mr Nasim, the last chapter,etc) these are your core skills and have resulted in your finest pieces. You haven't introduced these at all this time. (apart from the stockings).

I believe it has been done deliberately, and not as a result of lacking-ability from your side. This is very important, because it shows you are still in control.

Instead, you have decided to focus on the dirtyness of the sex itself. You set a scene with the old hut, which was meant to offset the others. Unfortunately it didn't work enough on its own. It needs the others. But it is logical to want to try a different approach. And this was the perfect time. In the context of the story line. Hopefully now that you have tested the waters with another approach, you will concentrate and continue on Mandy with your proven method. I am confident this is when you will return to your brilliant self. You have great options with the midget (great upskrit opportunities), the friend offering Mandy to an old guy and he prepares the whole day, setting the scene, buying lingerie for her to wear, etc.

Also, you could introduce a scent Mandy wears, Your readers could look for that scent, and get a sense of what Mandy smells like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fab!

As usual, brilliant. Love the descriptions of the lingerie but would like to see it ripped and ruined - the contrast of the delicate feminine beauty and the savage rough treatment is what it's all about - but i still like to be surprised with what ever comes from your imagination - you must continue - otherwise i'll have to start writing my own stories!

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11over 15 years ago
Another hot dirty sex story

Hi Bambi,

I still Love the stories about Mandy and her Mom andmy only criticism of this chapter is that it was a little short, especially after the 2 month wait, but that is a minor criticism.

Love the setting of the dirty shed, the smelly homeless guy and his hovvel.

Would love for him to somehow encounter Mandy also so that he could claim a Mother / Daughter double....

Keep up the good work, but please, please dont keep us in suspense for so long next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm past anxious....I'm freakin DYIN OVA HERE!

I've said it before..I love it when you post new stories, but it's always bitter sweet because I know i"m going to have to wait a tremendous amount of time before I get to read another one. I hope to see another chapter soon. Please hurry Bambi.............P.S. I really wish somebody would make this into a porno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i've been counting DAYS!

Is the new chapter coming up anytime soon? Pls tell! Am getting mighty impatient here! I absolutely LOVE your work Bambi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Next Installment?

Can't wait for the next episode!

Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story

Need More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks and bye

this series is over. Thanks bambigirl.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 15 years agoAuthor
From the author....

Hi everyone, sorry for the long period of silence, this series is on hold for a while but isn't over, I hope to return to it in a few months. I have a few other ideas all on the same theme and am currently writing a new story called "A Foreign Exchange At Christmas" so keep an eye out for it in the next week or two. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad to hear

Sad to hear an Authour so well received by many fans come to a rest. Hopefully the rest will do you good. Again sad to know you would stop a good story. If it aint broke.... A few months hold can loose you a lot of fans and undo all the tremendous work you have put into it.

Hope you change your mind.

From a top author.

regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great job & keep it up !!!..

Hi bambigirl44...i readed all the chpts of mandy & felt they were all veri veri great especially on how she deal with peter grandfather chpt 17 & on how she was force to do with the hideous hunchback, billy however the stories need more force , action like; mandy should be more resistance to request and try to fight back at first..then accept & do it as she was told in the end.It will make the stories more thrilling...lol this is mine little suggestion.

Overall i will give a High distinction for all the effort you had put in ur stories abt mandy. btw I realli hope u could continue the stories abt mandy...pls coz they're realli great. Bambigirl44, have a nice day & keep up those great results u had produced ! btw i had rated 75 coz dere is always room for imporvement & produce better result..hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some suggestion from Old John

Hi Bambi, I'm a great fan yours.I love all your stories, they all very well written.

Wondering what will happen to Mandy next, I would like to share with you some of mine suggestion, hope you dun mind & maybe treat it as some reference if you like.

I have actually two suggestions listed below;

1) Billy found out actually Mandy was e one that cause him to be was sent back in jail.After they found out that it was a administration error, billy was released.He had made few friend (one ugly and smelly , e other was old & deform like him) in jail and he vow to seek revenge on Mandy.

They agreed to help him, in return they get a share of Mandy too.

Billy went to find George for help, since he had not have mandy for sometime and George decided to join in their plan & call mandy out for a night of great fun.when Mandy arrived at e abandoned warehouse they threatened her about the tape and force her to do a hot striptease and give each of them a nice blowjob,when they were lying exhuasted mandy tried to escape.

Just as she thought she was reaching e exit, she tripped over something hard and felt into unconsciousness.

When she woke up--->found herself tied her up.They wanted to taught her a lesson she will never forget-->they used vibrator on her, Poor mandy cum & cum.Then when Mandy finally decided to obey & give in to them totally, they gangbanged her the whole night long.

2) Ted was also a gambler, being chased by his debtor.One day he read an advertisement from the newspaper "Earn fast Cash--> Fed's Sexy Lingeries shop required a busty female model for their new set of Sexy Lingeries"

Ted immdiately thought of Mandy & instructed her to go as Ted needed the money urgenlty. During the trial photoshoot

old shop owner,Fred was mesmerized by mandy pretty face & nice figure. He came up with a dirty plan.--->He knew that mandy needed money urgently and ask her to go & seduce an old client,Tom to purchase their new set of Sexy Lingeries product. He will reward her handsomely.--> Mandy had to agreed as Ted keep on pestering her to give him more money.

She had no other alternative but to proceed as plan.Mandy & Fed went to Tom office e next day.

Mandy was told to try out few of the Lingeries inorder to convice the old pervert client, Tom that they were indeed very sexy.----->As there was no chnaging room, Mandy was forced to change behind a small curtain, which show the outline shadow of her fabulous figure!

Mandy change into a baby blue transulent Babydoll Rose Syrup,Bright Pinky Bra & Garter & Panties etc. While she was demostrating to Tom how sexy the lingeries had made her figure look or was it e other way..lol, he was

shock to see what nice figure mandy have under those lingeries and Tom start requesting her to make different obsence pose & start molesting her boobs..butts...

Mandy defend herself and push him off.This made e him very unhappy, Tom threatened not to buy e new product from them.Inorder to save the situation, Mandy was instructed by Fed, the old shop owner to made Tom HAPPY--->so he can closed the deal or he will not pay her a single cent.As mandy need the money urgently for Ted, she had no choice but agree to it.

Initally Mandy try to sweet talk him into buying the new products & resist Tom advancement, but she knew the only way to closed e deal was to give in to Tom & let him use her body for his lust...

Just as she thought the ordeal was over, Tom made a *(special request) that he wanted to see Mandy have sex with the old shop owner, Fed.--> She did not know actually Tom and Fed was very good friend & she had fell into their trap once again.

After Mandy & Fed was gone, Tom took out the video camera that he had hidden earlier from the shelf and smile " i hav got u NOW..."

Hope you will like it...Pls continue to write story about Mandy..Thanks a millon !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Any other similar titles?

Does anyone know similar stories like this series? Can anyone recommend me some? thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please keep writing!

This is the best series I have discovered in all my time on this site. You have a gift for this type of writing and I prey that you keep it up. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story

This is such a great series I hope you keep writing for a very long time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous