All Comments on 'Joel and Carrie Ch. 07'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TalenhawkTalenhawkover 15 years ago
Amazing

Great story and great characters. Supper hot all the way through. Definitely one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Should post in group

Great story. Should post in the group section. I think you would get many more readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really know your stuff. I'm just breathless waiting on your next chapter. I can't wait to see how you top this one. If it's even possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

next chapter now !!! oh my god, you really should put a book together or something cause your stories are just soo good !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
4/5 love the series

really love the series. will be back to read ch. 7 soon. just didn't give it a 5 because of the weak dialogue. it has such a false ring to it. maybe a bit more character development wouldn't hurt, either. overall, great great series

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
One of your more erotic stories, not that your other stories are not hot...

It rates in one of my top five stories. You have been hinting with Carrie's mother, hope you bring that to fruition.

jansen_janjansen_janabout 12 years ago
Better than... no not that...

Who needs a perscription to Penthouse Variations when you can have your stories. As I'm reading, I, amongst other things, dread the moment I finish your last entry. This is one of the best...

Thnx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pretty standard

Another "my imagined huge penis equals pleasure for the ladies" story. Nothing new here folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

Great story again. Loving this whole series. And to the anonymous chicken... if you can't handle, "Fantasy", then go somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Literally the best story I have ever read. I stayed up to 3am to read the whole thing. LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

i'm not usually one for group sex stories but i haven't been able to stop reading this one 10/10 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrific Tale (Tail?)

Great story! Much better writing than most such. My only suggestion is all that anal sex needs some real lubrication because spit is never good enough. Poor Abby definitely needed some AstroGlide.

herojabherojababout 5 years ago
Top 5 if not my #1

Great story with lots of sex. You make it about the people in your stories and not just about the sex which makes them so good. Well done!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Loved the way you made the different people have real personalities, likes, and dislikes. It made it feel real without taking any of the heat out of it. I really liked the surprise voyeur in the outside shower scene. Edgy but not creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, I read this series a lot of years ago and enjoyed it then. Now I am near to leaving my sixties behind and still, I can't leave the stories, each chapter has to be finished.

It brings back memories of the old swinging days and stirs the same feelings I had then. Thanks Joe. Love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous