All Comments on 'Back Bedroom'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Far Too Short

Wham, bam, thankyou mam. Nothing to recommend in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Longer

It needs to be extended. Far to short for such a delicious begining.

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 15 years ago
One Question

I just have one question? Is this the same family in Mom Learns A Lesson? If so then I would love to see what would happen if the second oldest son learned about Mom's and oldest son's time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it!

It was cute and sexy!

dliterdliterover 15 years ago
Liked it.

Keep going, build it into a series with out degradation and BDSM, keep it loving and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nuzzles her son's balls, and goes on from there

This lady author fascinates me. She may have had a bad experience with one very dumb younger son, maybe she rushed things, if that even happened. But otherwise in her accounts of hot motherfucking things go REAL well! I suspect that she has an older boy, big and fit, spent time in the service. In this story, her son is a Marine--watch out, momma! The boy is very experienced, knows his way around a twat, and his conscience is located in his heavy loaded balls. Seeing his mother's naked smooth shaven cunt is enough for this big bruiser! He takes charge right away, and in no time her son the Marine has his fat hard on shoved up his mother's welcoming twat. The brazen grinning boy knows where he's gonna unload his balls. For the first, not the last time, he creams his own mother's hot cunt. Semper Fi, motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A boy screwing his own mother!

Wow! This is very nice. There is no better feeling in the world then for a young boy to screw his own mother's pussy. And furthermore, the ultimate in satisfaction is when the son shoots a huge load of sperm/seed deep inside his mom's womb. How could it get any better-filling the pussy of the mom that birthed you with your sperm/seed. I know all this because I screwed my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF?

You are mentally ill. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to short

needed to be longer but other than that a good read

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
My favorite kind olf incest story...

Mother/son. I have read several of your stories of this type and like them. I do wish that you would stretch the sex scenes out longer and use more detail, also have a second encounter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I come back from time to time to reread...

this excellent story by a highly talented writer. I like some of the comments, too. For instance, "a boy screwing his own mother." That guy writes, "How could it get any better-filling the pussy of the mom that birthed you with your sperm/seed." How, indeed. He adds,"I know all this because I screwed my mother." Wow, way to go, pal! He's right, of course. Nothing can ever top a boy sticking his stiff young prick up between his own mother's legs and unloading his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. Plenty of boys dream of it, a few, like this writer, actually do it. I haven't done it (yet), but, shit, I'm rarin' to go! I want to feel my big prick surrounded by wet mommy-twat and blow my balls up the very best cunt in the whole fucking world--my own dear mother's incomparable cunt.

montywingermontywingerabout 11 years ago

Spontanious is always best,

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I think it would have worked better in present time. This reads like an anecdote (which perhaps it is)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There's nothing like your own mom's hot pussy so wet you half to have it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

reminds me of my wifes mother a great 70 yeard old fuck

rachel35usrachel35usover 1 year ago

Exciting short story. Although, I would of liked reading more built up lines instead after she walked out to the closet and was seen. Like she could of taken the bar and go back to washroom and really enjoy her masturbation session with thoughts of her son. I still enjoyed reading it though since I liked the topic and how ijt started.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

Dumb asses story...Son grabs her and zero protest? C'mon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous