All Comments on 'Busted'

by Sams_Island

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
one pussy whipped individual

Although I didn't agree with how the main character in this story, handled his wife,so I just took it as a fantasy.If it was me and real life i would have thrown the fucking bitch out and told her to find her own way home, but that's just me.This is a well written story, and I am going to want to read another story from the author to see if the author writes about cock less men in the next post before I make up my mind about the story line selection. Hey at least the author wrote and posted something, that's a hell of a lot more than some of us readers have done. I hope that you will write another story with a story line about a strong man and see how it is received. Thanks for the story...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a pathetic little bitch HE was!

Kick the wife to the curb and be done with the slut. Weak story, similar to so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Randy is less of a man

That was horrible. He could have just watched. Any man who does this isn't a man. The man gives and the women takes if she wants to, and the man gives if he wants to. For doing that stuff, Randy is automatically less of a man. By the way, just because he's married doesn't mean he can't look. Married women do it all the time, and no one cares or notices, but yet when a married man does it, the whole female population writes him off as a jerk and a douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so she can cheat and dom but he cant, dump the bitch as a cheater

1*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well

Well, that story made a lot of sense. I'm sure it's a real life situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit so should you

Unless into wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What did I think of this story ? It really stinks!

She castigated him when he just sat in his spot & admired the 2 that sat in front of him.

Then she fucked the 2 girls that evening, cut him off, & sent him away and fucked the two some more,

Cheating on him again.

He should have called her out for cheating & left the resort letting her find a way home.

Divorce her for cheating on him. Doesn't matter the sex of her partner (if he was fucking another man how would she reacted?) No, she was toast at that point & she totally disrespected him.

Another cuckold husband.

One star tale.

Bill S.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

Kinda outrageous but a fun read.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

That pathetic, doormat husband needs to hand in his "man card". The weak arsehole allows himself to be ordered around by his cheating slut of a wife. Like some pathetic labrador dog.

He looks at two young women in bikinis. His slut, domineering, bitch wife acuses him of practically raping the girls, then proceeds to punish him by telling him she will dine alone first, then he can go and eat. He accepts this! In reality, he had done nothing wrong.

Meanwhile his disgusting, slut wife has dinner with the girls and arranges for them to spend the next day together while she "orders" his whiney, pathetic self to go play in the dessert taking photos.

The slut wife spends the day seducing and fucking the two girls.

When dumbo husband walked in, he should have shown his backbone and immediately started packing, telling his cheating slut wife she can do whatever she wants to, now that they will be getting a divorce. What a spineless, disgusting, vomit inducing, doormat this guy is. I won't even comment on what his slut wife does to him because he has no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, too bad Ann did not put him into a cockcage for the rest of the vacation. Hopefully Randy will not be able to touch, let along fuck, any of the women except to clean off his own cum. He certainly deserved what happened and was glad the Ann was able to take advantage of catching her husband at the pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSams_Island@Sams_Island
216 Followers
I started by writing flash fiction porn for my spouse when I was away on military or military-related duty. Daily, dirty e-mails designed to arouse. (Successfully, I was assured ;-) So, straight strokers with limited build-up and characterization. When I discovered Literotica ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES