All Comments on 'Her Corset Revenge'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GenniGenniover 15 years ago
Could do with....

...some editing to shorten a little but good and interesting tale. Had me wondering what would happen next. I don't usually like revenge stories but this was erotic and sounds possible. I liked it very much. Are we sure this author is a man?

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 14 years ago
too tight?

I guess he reaped what he sowed,

Like in everything else in life there are extremes and he did not consider what was happening to her, guess he found out the hard way huh.

a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesn't make sense

If all these women were getting hurt, why not leave their husbands? Why did Alison stay? And why didn't he phone round to the Police and have them all arrested? He had the evidence. He had seen their faces. What better way to punish them then send them to jail. This whole thing just didn't have a good flow to it.

Mikeysimmy1984Mikeysimmy1984over 10 years ago
This almost happened to me

This nearly happen to me by a group of women I only made a joke and then one was planning on doing this after reading it to me but lucky I escaped for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting to start, stupid at the end

I find it much more likely that he'd call the Police. After all he was kidnapped and they committed assault, battery and sodomy on his person. He knew Alison so he had them all. It wouldn't have taken the Police long to identify all the women involved and they would have spent a number of years in prison. Why live with the fear and hatred? Why not just get even and far, far ahead by sending them all to jail to be Big Berth's Bitches? Ridiculous ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
391 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....