All Comments on 'Mom and the Marines on the Beach'

by jenni2002

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a Slut!!!

Semper Fi fellows. Looks like you found yourself a good slut there. Well done. Hoo ah!!

Great pics on her Blog of her slutty self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Tell us more of Jenni's adventures. Nice style of writing and hot to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved your story

I loved your story. My husband set me up to go to a nude beach with him. He took me to my first nude beach when we wee dating. I've been to them with and without him after that. He didn't tell me his Military co-workers were also meeting up with us with their women. Only a few of the women knew that we were all meeting up at this nude beach. Since I knew most of them a little from previous military family functions it was awkward and nice at the same time. I was upset at first but then glad because the other women made me feel better and helped keep the men mostly in check. In the water several of us messed around a bit. I think I'm the one that started groping. No one that I know went all the way but we all got a lot of feels of each other in the cold water at Black's Beach. Unlike your story no one had sex. I was so horny that afternoon that I would have gone for it if I got the chance.

loaded008loaded008about 11 years ago
Incredible

4 star instaead of 5 only cause the other 2 guys didnt get some. Did you treat them when they returned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You are a freaky little slut. I'd love to be a part of one of your stories. I love your stories. They get me excited, and really get into the story. Keep them cumin, lol, please.... If you are ever in Ny, let me know. I could help you with another thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOM IS A KEEPER. A SLUT CAN BE BOTH A GOOD MOTHER AND A GOOD WIFE

I lived the story

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent (* * * * *)

SHE IS A KEEPER.

She does keep her husband happy.

She is a good mother.

The Marine was extremely lucky. Good for him.

His two buddies hope to be lucky after deployment in a combat zone.

mightyminermightymineralmost 5 years ago
Oohrah

Good ole Topsai. Always a slut or two there

Voyeurcouple904Voyeurcouple904almost 3 years ago

Just found your blog. That was a hot story. Wish my wife had more of an exhibition streak like you but she makes up for it in other ways. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjenni2002@jenni2002
257 Followers
Love writing, reading and participating in stories about exhibitionism. Love to be controlled and even at times degraded. Hope you enjoy my stories. If there is one thing I can say about them is they are very ture. I loved every minute of them! https://twitter.com/UberSlu...