All Comments on 'Cock of Ages Ch. 16'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

It was as wonderful as Bean Counter, It has been a great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Must have more!

The suspense is killing me. I have enjoyed this more & more as it goes on. I cannot wait for the next installment! If only it could be written as fast as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
killing me

oh that's just cruel! one page??? why can't you just write the whole book and let me buy it instead of drawing it out forever and making me read it over months and months???? ahhhh you're just mean!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
damm

That sux... now we have to wait to find out if it is the Calvary or what... awesome story man haven't enjoyed a series this much in a LONG time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Why do I feel that Creamer has become bored with his character and this theme, and decided to bring the series to an end?

Hope not. Maybe he'll emulate Conan Doyle, and our hero will ride again.

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverover 15 years ago
Warning to Buyers

I love the series but I was extremely disappointed when I accessed his listed website and tried to buy his book. After paying for the download I discovered that it only included the portion posted on this site, not the entire story. Nothing indicated I was only getting "Book 1". I feel like Creamer got me.

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverover 15 years ago
Warning Follow-up

After talking with Creamer via email I realize that the problem with the purchase is not his fault, but the website selling the product. He was very sorry for the problem and offered a refund. We worked around it and I look forward to the rest of the series, EVEN IF I CAN'T BUY AND READ IT RIGHT NOW!! Hurry, Please!

CreamerCreamerover 15 years agoAuthor
Creamer, here.

Just wanted to let everyone know, it isn't a matter of me losing interest in the character -- it's that the character has generated interest far beyond the bounds of Literotica, and I am now engaged in a re-write. Also looking for a new, less in-your-face title. Suggestions are welcome, and if I pick yours I'll give you a cameo in a future work.

Thanks for reading . . . more soon . . .

Creamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

Interesting concept, I enjoyed reading this series very much. Enough sex to keep it interesting too. Thanks, looking forward to book 2 and to the follow-up on Geeks as well.

northwoods_subnorthwoods_subover 15 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for a great series! Can't wait to read more from you.

BlewWater69BlewWater69over 15 years ago
Well Conceived!

Creamer,

Like your work. Haven't read Geeks yet but going to. This story was excellent. How about, "Time...and time again," for your title. Just a thought.

Blewwater69

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
further intrest

im wondering if your going to write more on this storie or make a book out of it because i'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Writing

I just finished reading the series and wow was it good. If you make this into a book with a follow up to the ending I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a story~ Fantatisic

Any bets that it's one of his children who works the program in the future and didn't appreciate the morality?

KiprichKiprichalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Good to see there's a rewrite comming,

really loved this character, one of my favourites over here,

"Top of the gene chain" would be my suggestion for a new title ...

would love to have a cameo :-)

would buy the books, I prefer the oldskool hardcovers,

but dont's use a creditcard or paypal (oldskool again, I am a cash man), and there are no opportunities left ...

when someone could help

feel free to contact me ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

I truely loved this story. Not just because of the erotica, but because of the story itself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Further submssions

Hi I was wondering where the continuation has gone? There was a warning email but i couldn't work out where it related to. Thx Culen

arghjacarghjacalmost 15 years ago
Title

Well done Creamer, this is erotica at its best. RobbyJ

Suggest title: Time - A time for all seasons

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff

This story was so enjoyable I would have read it without the sex. Better with it, of course. Looking forward to the next book. (It'd make a hell of a movie, too - hehehe)

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masterover 14 years ago
Blown away

This is heroin content at its finest. I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic story! Would've been good even without the sex. That was just icing on the cake. I read the end and went "Noooo!" Can't wait to read the next part. This is arguably the best story I've read on here. Thank you!

shreycybershreycyberover 14 years ago
Fabulous story

This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read, a compelling mix of erotica & creativity. I'd love to read a follow up though... Please CREAMER work on it

a_h_01a_h_01about 14 years ago
Thank you!

This is a great story. I love your humor and tone.

KaralangoraKaralangoraabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story! Loved everything about it. I can not wait for 'Book Two'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Opinion

This story is one of the most expertly written I have ever encountered (and there are many) on the Literotica site. Although the sex scenes tend to be only average, the narrative is remarkable, superior. This author is truly a writer and I would not be surprised if he made a living by the pen. The most outstanding feature of this story, for me, is the cultural and social knowledge of the 1950s and 60s right down to the John Lennon comment that The Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ. It is to be inferred that the author has been on the planet awhile; the feeling of those past decades is just too exact for that not to be so. The 1st person narrative has an everyman style reminiscent of a Hammet story. It was a real page-turner. Even the temporal physics was a blast. I was surprised to realize I was much more interested in the outcome of the plot than I was in the sex. I hope the author finishes up his Second Marriage series and returns to writing the second part of Cock of Ages as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing

one of the best ever.. if not the best. I cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best series in a long time! #1!

I really enjoyed the read. Thanks!

POFDPOFDalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

When is book two coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT

I can't tell you how much I loved reading this. It was exciting and expertly written. The intelligence was far superior to that of most modern day authors. I cannot wait to read the next book on this. My suggestion for titles would be Traveling Man. That song came to mind when I saw your post asking for suggestions. I don't need a cameo, just lots of anal rape would be good. Love you work!!

Thank you, SubGirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

great book. When will book 2 be completed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just a gigolo comment!

Seriously, best ever, even though I had a problem with the stories, each chapter wasn't quite finished, don't know whether this is due to time travel or my blackberry not loading properly! But otherwise wow, an actual story not just a quick wank, fav author ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!!

This is an awesome story. It's got just the right amount of story to go with the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

Now that was great. A real story that was also hot as one of those girls pussies.

So any chance for BOOK 2?

Thanks for the great story one of the best I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I second a book 2! Pretty please?

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 13 years ago
I hate having the story stop in the middle.

The sex scenes of this story set mostly were a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10; but the concept is intriguing, about halfway between Larry Maddock's Agent of T.E.R.R.A. series, the Paratime novels of H. Beam Piper and Heinlein's The Cat Who Walks Through Walls -- and if you recognize the latter title you will understand this as praise. However, I presume you are going somewhere with this, Creamer; and it feels to me as though you stopped at about the halfway point of the story cycle. That annoys me. When I read something, I like it to have a beginning, a middle and an end.

So where is the rest of it?

khosakhosaalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This series is absolutely amazing. Please, please don't leave us in suspense for too long, I don't think I could handle it!

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cocksuckers for book 2

We're begging you, please, continue this story. It's one of the best VERY hot and generally intriguing.

...totally willing to suck a cock for it.

divby0divby0over 12 years ago
Back story and forestory

Hard combo, but you nailed it. Can't wait for book 2! The technical stuff gets me off almost as well as the sex scenes, so I'm hoping for more of both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When will we get more

When will book 2 start. We have been waiting a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was the first scifi story i read. awesome. you owe me some hours that i should have been sleeping, but i'll let you slide if i can read some more. Thanks. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHERE IS THE NEXT BOOK?

Great book, but do need the next book to complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great read. Thanks for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I need more!

I fucken love every thing about this character, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cock of Ages Rape for me

When I first saw the number of chapters, I thought that I would read the first one, get a quick thrill then move on to another author or story. What a fantastic concept! The stories were well told, the sex scenes were somewhat hot (although I would have preferred more graphic), but they kept the interest and the writing was absolutley on point. Having been around Literotica for about 10 years now, I have come to appreciate good writing more because many of the authors are hacks. This was truly a work of art. I will check back for the 2nd book and you absolutely owe me a couple of nights sleep. :) Keep up the good work. PS-Of all the reading I have done on this site, this is the first time I have EVER written a comment. Kudos to you Creamer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best Story and Best Writer on this Site

I loved this story, which is surprising, given the premise. Please, please, please... write another series for this character!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
its sure a great read

still waiting in a few more books of this its sure a great read and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks so so lets get at it chop chop

dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great mini stories!

What writing! In a couple years do a movie.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lets see book 2

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have to add my voice...

to those asking for more. Excellent series which just begs for resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soooooo

Where's book two????? This is a great series, that can go on for a while. I see that the author wrote after this, which I also enjoyed. So CREAMER what happed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you have my vote

more please

total sucker for S-fiction

sex good but optional

great FPN

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
book 2??

you can't just leave us hanging here! what's next? please let us know if there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Book 2

Please add book 2!!!!!! - Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

wow creamer - I don't know what happened to you, but I started reading this series yesterday afternoon and have been fucking useless since until just now. Could not stop reading. Only jerked off once (not that I wasn't tempted, I'm just saying that I was compelled to read for more than just the transient pleasure of masturbation). Just had to read more of the damn story.

GREAT STUFF.

If you're still out there, you should come back and write more of this. The story is still there...

ProfTinyProfTinyover 10 years ago
More Please

I agree with the others. I want to know what happens. I can't believe I read this far only to be left hanging. And this series was written over 5 years ago...where can we buy the book???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Once again - genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I was inthralled in reading a master piece of how life could be for some of us...I'm waiting on book #2...amazing......

Jaxx05299Jaxx05299about 10 years ago
Absolutely loved the story behind the scenes...

Absolutely loved the story behind the scenes... I started earlier today and just finished, I NEED the 2nd part... Grins ~ if you've posted on another site or published, please let us know... Again wonderfully brilliant story... Thank You for sharing...J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This series has to be one of the best I've read, smouldering stuff!!! Please keep writing this story, I'd imagine that I'm not the only person eagerly waiting for the next installment to find out what happens next, not only is the subject hot, the actual story is brilliant, and well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

huge fan, waiting on book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Book 2?

We are waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This bloke is no Casanova

The 'hero' is merely a two-bit government-sanctioned jerk getting his jollies abusing defenseless women a lot of the time merely because he can get away with it. Personally I would like to see the Universee meet out some rough justice to this obnoxious punk....say like....while he is travelling inbound from 'downstream', he gets caught in the toils of the then on-going Philadelphia Experiment, and that when the ship materializes, he finds his cock and balls embedded and melded into the steel superstructure of the USS Philadelphia. A fitting end for the jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Before some wise-acre hastens to correct me...

Yes, the actual name of the Philadelphia Experiment ship was the USS Eldridge.

But the important thing for the purposes of my argument about our anti-hero getting his just desserts...is that his vindictive arse and 'balls & tackle' are melded at the sub-atomic level with the metal superstructure of said ship...whereby She (the Ship) gives him the biggest 'stiffy' of his sordid career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

I enjoy this series and want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
With a little more restraint...

This series had a creative construct that for about half the episodes actually allowed the reader to like the protagonist...until the author crossed the line. When the time traveller resorted to rape and humiliation for his own amusement, rather than seduction -- even if technologically enhanced -- for a greater good, he lost us. Overall, the series was well-written with only a few typos and linguistic errors (e.g. "magnate" instead of "magnet", and showed both literacy and erotica, a combination not common enough on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Please do book 2 . This is interesting stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omgeeee

Can't believe you finished it like this!!! Cliffhanger shit, props to you for originality but I'm not a fan of how you make women out to be stupid mindless sluts who open their legs so easily, it's offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please!

Yes, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
continue book 2

Hey great series. Did you have plans to do a book 2 to this?

egeswenderegeswenderover 6 years ago
Let's get writing

I've been waiting forever for this story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
noooooo

come back please.

paternoster1661paternoster1661over 5 years ago
Waiting Book two! :)

you have a great, HOT story going on. what man's fantasy but to travel back into the past and fuck every woman he wants?

;P cumming in their wombs and making them his?? wow! more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2??

Where's book two?? I need closure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking Amazing

I can't wait to read what happens next. This is a brilliant and creative tale, worthy of mainstream scifi if it weren't for all the delicious and manipulative seduction. One of the best takes on the "magic healing cock" trope that gets misused in so much fiction. Please give us the next book soon!

sotarosotaroalmost 4 years ago

Well written, a bit repetitive, with not enough character development for the extended exposure. The rather low level of fear of pregnancy is odd in the women. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good writing and a great setup for some wild alternate history stuff.

Then I noticed the publication date... How unfortunate! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Book two?

Enjoyed the series, the second book would be good but looking at the publication date I’m guessing it’s not happening sadly

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 3 years ago

I loved the story. Any more chapters to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just leave the last commend about book 1 away - it is the end of the story. Instead of staying shallow the guy messing arround with the mafia, builing up an new religious mafia-financed church and - did not help any woman in any way. Let him die, without seeing (or ralizing) his love (that finally killed him by cleaning-up business).

t the beginning i liked the easy writing style, it got some amusement - but from there on the maincharakter gets more sinister, like raping and humalition more - and there i lost it. Still interesting storyline, great beginning - but with a last final page the story could be endet in an nice way - it endet more realistic. If people behave like the maincharakter there is no way to go.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Simple fun story. Clever and humorous writings. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this piece.

PeorgyPeorgyover 2 years ago

Best story yet on this site. Quality writing with wit and an intriguing storyline filled with steamy sex. 5 stars isn't enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Book 2!?

malko66malko66almost 2 years ago

Who this guy is (real name) and where he can be find ? Can someone delivers a site where you can buy his books?

mehdi1336mehdi1336almost 2 years ago

Still no sign of book 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh…did anyone see a book two come by here ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always wished more on this story line. Well-written and interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous