All Comments on 'A Helping Hand'

by soncurious

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That's nice

I wish you were my momma and would call me when you needed your pussy scratched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inane, At Best!

Poorly written, even more poorly told.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 15 years ago
Hard & fast

Quick and easy but did hit most of the important points though. Needs to take more time to be true erotica. Has good ideas but needs to not be so fast in their description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
R U Real

Were you on crack when you wrote this ?

No wait even crackheads can write better

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pityful

In the words of Jed Clampett...

Pityful, just Pityful...

What a waste of space and time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A

I have to disagree with most responders. Not badly written. Just no build up. Moms and sons both have fantasies but when they become real, more build up and time are needed. Otherwise one or the other may well be scared off and it would never happen. Plus, us guys need more time to picture you in our minds, feel and smell you and jack off to cum with you. Keep trying,you will only get better. And your son will enjoy longer, drawn out sex with his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pathetic

Biggest load of crap on here by a mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No time wasting.

Nice, you didn't waste any time, you got to the point and I love how mom took so much control, we barely had to deal with dialogue. Not perfect, but a story I can get into and it's been awhile since I have found one like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
stupid and childish

It should be deleted from literotica

ErosnessErosnessover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is a GREAT Story, write to the point without all the TYPICAL, we stared at each other for hours, I broke both my hands and my mom had to help me pee, since my dad left I hae heard strange noises from my mother's room, I peaked at my mom for years and beat off to her each night. This is just like two people meeting for the first time then ending that first meeting with some good sex, maybe that will be the one night stand, maybe it will lead to others but what is wrong with people looking at each other, realizing what they EACH want and going for it? It's nice to sometimes see a story that gets RIGHT to the POINT. THANK YOU!

ErosnessErosnessover 15 years ago
I Agree with "That's Nice"

To the person that titled the comment "That's Nice" I am with you... I would NOT had ANY problem with my out of the blue asking me to suck her boobs or calling on me at ANY time to let her ride up and down my dick.

ErosnessErosnessover 15 years ago
I Agree with "That's Nice"

To the person that titled the comment "That's Nice" I am with you... I would NOT have had ANY problem with my mom out of the blue asking me to suck her boobs or calling on me at ANY time to let her ride up and down my dick.

dliterdliterover 15 years ago
More

Did the complainers consider this might just be either one of them dreaming? Personally I would love to see it extended but it was good just as it was. Enjoy more and complain less, if you are looking for world class literature check Google, this is for fun and if you aren't having fun, quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Bad

Not a bad story, but it needs to be expanded a bit. Maybe write about the size of his cock or the taste of her pussy. All in all I thought it was good. Short, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother brings her boy sudden joy

This is a fine account of how a desperately needy mother can bring her son--and herself!--sudden unexpected joy. The lady is shamelessly pleasuring her twat when her 19 year old son happens to come into the room. Mother doesn't hesitate a moment, but brings her boy's hand down between her legs, which, like any son, he is delighted to do. As the saying goes, A mother's twat is her son's playground! Whoa, is mommy ever wet down there! When she asks him to slurp her cunt, of course he bends down, goes eye to eye with her luscious mommy-cunt, sticks his face between his mother's thighs, and goes to town. To top is off, mom lowers herself on to her boy's big stiff prick and brings him the ultimate joy of any son--unloading his big balls up where nature meant his spurts of creamy sperm to go, right up into his mommy!

retiresoonretiresoonover 14 years ago
TO SHORT

I really liked the story but it is to short.

dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
Way too short

I agree with the previous commenter, it is way too short, but very good as far as it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a terrific story

It's the abruptness that's so great about this story. A mother feels a sudden sharp need between her legs, her boy is there, and she makes good use of her young son's mouth and his fine fat prick. The boy blows his young balls up his mother's cunt, filling it with his creamy semen, and both mother and son are satisfied. What's not to like? This should be a common, casual, everyday occurrence between a mother and her boy whenever they happen to feel the need. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not bad at all

This is actually a pretty good well written story. What I like is that it's written from the female perspective and it's so refreshing not having to read about how big some guys cock is. This was just plain and simple, get right to the action. I have to go read some of your other stories and hope they're as good, too.

DGA2000DGA2000about 9 years ago
Short and sweet

I liked the story because of the insight into her need to be spontaneous. This is a woman who gets what she wants.

Sorry about rating it a 2. I accidentally hit the second star with my finger and found I couldn't change it. :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mom gets her son

I hope this story is true.. cause it got my cock stiff right away! I stroked off so very hard "cumming" while reading ... your mom got what she wanted an needed,...your cock in her and you licking and sucking her sweet pussy ...you should have told more in detail about you and her pussy ....licking and sucking it !

Great !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Short and sweet, not long enough to get me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous