All Comments on 'Moving Day Memories'

by jordongeff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh yes!

I totally loved this story 100%

Sex and lust and love all rolled up into one. Sigh. Excellent.

This Brit girl would love to hear more... maybe a part 2 please?

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 15 years ago
Well...

I guess that makes ME a pandering old bear because I found this very erotic and extremely hot...even though I am a 30 year old FEMALE!! And I fully agree with another commenter...Part 2 please?

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 15 years ago
Count me IN!

I'm a guy who doesn't usually get into the whole older guy/bear thing, but I can honestly say that after just finishing your story, I'm left somewhat flushed and dripping wet!! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Similiar Moment

I to had a similiar experiance with my father-in-law, Ray. His wife had refused to give him head. They argued over it constantly. After trying to find out why the fighting. Ray finally told me why. I offered to relieve some of Ray's frustration. We were alone in the basement. Ray said he always thought I was a closet fag! He made me drop to my knees and kiss, lick and suck his disgusting cock! His personal hygiene was the problem. His crotch stunk! His cock reeked of cheese, and his balls of stale sweat. And the bastard made me swallow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the description of the father in law is straight out of my fantasy of a perfect man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous