All Comments on 'Family Cuckold Ch. 01'

by cuckrobin

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great start

I know you are going to get a lot of flack from folks who claim to hate this type of story, but read it anyway and then "trash" it. Makes me wonder what their "kink" is. Anyway, I really liked and love the concept. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
much hotter had it been big muscled stud/jock son

story would have been so much hotter and more realistic had

mary had big muscled stud jock son cuckholding dad....what is more of a turn-on to a cuckhold and a dom wife than getting cuck hubby into hot nasty bi...and nothing more of a turn-on to women like myself and real bi couples than a scenerio like that...perhaps there is a "son" who joins in....and will really make this story sizzle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story is over the top

The wife is a mental case who need help and her husband is not much better for following her sick minded antics, especially in front of their daughter. Some family!!

Pro_Ball_PlayerPro_Ball_Playerover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL !!!

This is a well written and well developed story from a new Literotica author. Compared to some first time efforts, this is a homerun. The reader can see the care the author has taken to lay out the hub and spokes of this wheel and where it might be able to go in future chapters.

So, before you guys start hammering the author because he's picked a subject or a plot line that you personally don't like, please consider this - we all have our interests, kinks and fetishes. If this isn't your cup of tea, just move on to another story that resides within your interest range.

So..... Mr. Cuckrobin...., my congratulations and best wishes for more success. Let's see where you take this story from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Self Induced Male Humiliation Evidences Sickness

Sure there are those so very few so afflicted with the same need for self disrespect and others disgust - and thats what makes this a sick subhuman below human convention attempt to sicken others as misery needs company.<P>

Surely, there can be more cuckster - than the sick sordid need for self disregard for what was once a man. That's just numbly jaded writer - and a waste of talent on the .01% into male humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Intersting question

One comment asked what the "kink" of those who trash stories after reading them, the answer would be "their own"

Sure the idea of a masochist sub being degraded might appeal to some, but how boring is that. After 18 years, all his "Dominating" wife can think of is involving the daughter? Not too mention, how often can you be humiliated before it loses its' effectiveness? The truth is, the best way to hurt a true masochist is to deny him/her pain. Now another question, what's the legal age to drink alcohol where you are from? After all, in the states, it is 21, even if the legal age of consent is 18, it is illegal to allow an 18 year old to drink wine. So all in all, this story sucked. Hard

MastersallMastersallover 15 years ago
Great Beginning !

Enjoyed the setup and am looking forward to many additional chapters.

Well done !

MastersallMastersallover 15 years ago
Great Beginning !

Enjoyed the setup and am looking forward to many additional chapters.

Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, it is different.

But what a pathetic excuse for a husband and wife. I did not finish it nor will i read the second chapter. Good writing, if you call this writing. Sounds like a whimp story to me and you call this a loving wives story. Where is her love? Oh, I got it, her love is degrading, humiliating and chucking her husband. Wonder who prefomed their marriage vows. I can hear it now, "do you take this woman to be your dominate to degrade, humilate and chuckhold you, and do you take this man to be a subissive, please you and chuckhold him till death do you part?"

stephannie_annestephannie_anneover 15 years ago
Brill

Hi read your story, loved it, do you plan to continue this story, with Mary, Gina, and Tammy punishing there sissy both in public and private? stephannie anne simpson

email: stephannie_anne@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting story, love to read more.

thanks for an intense and hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ehhh

Great writing, especially when compared to some here, but I myself didn't much enjoy the content, keep it up however, some like this, some don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No agreeable characters here

I've read the whole thing trying to find a redeeming quality, but I was unable to find it.

What kind of daughter betrays -because that's what she did, betray- her father just because her pussy tingles? He loved her for 18 years, and within one day, she disrespects him, does nothing to defend him or to protest about his (mis)treatment and becomes a willing co-abuser? Ok, he liked his humiliation, but it should be HIM the one explaining it, and the daughter should accept it -if she's a real daughter- after some time of reflection, accepting that dad really wants it and is happy this way, not immediately an in such a cavalier fashion. The daughter proves her inability to love and respect, and woe on the man she marries, whether if he likes to be a cuckold slave or not.

The mistress-cuckold relationship is similar: The cuckold knows that she fucks other men, but must also know that he's loved and that, if the time comes, she will choose him above all others. Here, he's just a life-support system for a pervert who doesn't respect him, nor loves him. She's everything a domme shouldn't be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So far, so good

Normally, I don't care for the slow plot, but you did it so well. Can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Very hot and intense story. Thank you for sharing it. Look forward to reading more.

Five big stars.... xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total baloney

Like a mother would include a daughter in that ridiculous behavior. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Second Read

But first time comment. First, loved the idea even if it is way out of bounds! In a country of over 300 million even if only 1/1000th of 1% would indulge in this scene there would still be about 1000 such families! Second, if you read completely and comment you have validated the writers efforts! Third, your disgust only indicates the level of humiliation you would feel in that circumstance. Personally, I could play that game on a weekend but all day every day would be too much! And the women could be two sisters or a woman and her niece or just a friend. Submitting to their control is the thing. Using the daughter just adds to the level of disgust some feel. Good Job! 0ra11yfix8ed, I'd sign in but for some reason I'm blocked right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It Happens,,,

There's no doubt in my mind that families with family female domination do exist. I further have no doubt that such families are far better adjusted than "pedophile" dominated families. The later is probably more common, unfortunately. But are female dominated families the most adjusted? In the instance of this story, we are looking at a family where all the females might dominate all the males. How does this measure up? I love the fiction in "Literotica" as all these family structures seem represented somewhere and we are able to acquire the thoughts of others on this important topic because we humans are desperately attempting to adjust our families for survival as foreign customs that were on the other side of the world become customs of families just across the street. We struggle to keep our families solvent and happy and prone to all contemporary evolving developments.

AladyloverAladyloverover 9 years ago
Brilliant!!

What a fantastic start, cannot wait to read Ch.2 and more.

More a cuckold fan than incest reader I cannot believe how hot this is.

So believeable - fantastic.

You have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really great story. Yeah, Gina,makes me wish i

was Her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
turned me on so much

This story turned me on so much I came in my hand and ate it all up. I'm married to a strong woman who dominates me in the bedroom and we have a daughter who is 23 years old. She's beautiful with a great body including very nice tits, just like her mother (I can tell from the skimpy clothes and sexy bras that she wears). My wife and I haven't thought or even talked at all about involving our daughter in our sex games and I don't think we ever will. However, I do dream and fantasize about seeing my daughter completely naked, except for a big strapon which she would then use on me. Your story put all those fantasies at the top of my mind. I truly wish my wife would want the same thing because I think our daughter would really enjoy fucking me. Maybe I'll leave this story open on the computer for them to see. Wish me luck.

I can't wait to read the next chapters of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I found this very exciting and am disappointed to see that you have stopped writing erotica. :(

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Too much wine . Daughter not right for the experience

There was an awful lot of wine early on.Idealy the daughter would have been schooled away from home and now has an international outlook.She is unapproachable and imperious. She is delighted to find that daddy is available for use at home because she has been used to male slaves at her school.

It was in the carriculum there so that girls would naturally acquire ascendency over males and so be very capable of controlling large households.Not only is she not interested in seeing daddy masturbate but rather will soon see to it that he will be introduced to a male chastity device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Soooooo Goooooood

Thank you for that submission. I was on edge thru both parts. Am dealing with extreme humiliation and excitement from ur story.!please continue it. Please.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 6 years ago
Uhm Wow!

Never thought I’d enjoy it but OMG! Incredibly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh I need to cum so bad

But like him I will wait and read chapter two tomorrow. I hope Mistress lets me cum I need to touch myself so bad but can not. Oh Mistress Mary and Gina Oh Please. Thank you for doing this to me.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar To My Family Circumstances

My stepmom totally dominates my dad. She has lovers...many lovers...openly on the side. My older sister found a husband she dominates like my stepmom dominates Dad. My sister has recently begun to have Dad lick her clean after her dates with other men. She does not have sex with her husband. I am wanting to have sex with my Dad. My sister is tolerant of my wishes...but not actually favorable to them. Stepmom is violently opposed to my wishes. Dad knows my wishes but he is afraid of my stepmom's wrath and punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic start to story

I have had a long time fantasy like this. Being controlled by wife and daughter is just a really hot fantasy

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
still turned on by this story.

I am lucky to be in a female dominate sexual situation. I love giving oral and my dom knows this so she has not let me see her cunny in a couple of years. I only get to cum when she gives me permission and I do that by jacking for her pleasure. All men should live like this.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meabout 4 years ago
A dream come true

It would be a dream come true to have a family like that, even in my age ( 60s ). Looking forward to the rest of the story.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

A story for really idiotic perverts!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years ago

So good. This is the ultimate femdom small dick humiliation fantasy story. Thank you.

maheshmanasinmaheshmanasinalmost 3 years ago

Extremely hot story. Never read before anywhere. You are too good in writing. Keep writing more stories on same lines.

Subone1Subone1over 2 years ago

Great story! Can’t wait to read the remaining chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WEW this is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An idiotic plot from an infantile, talent free scribbler, worse than in cum farted obscenities on a latrine walls.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb. Did it ever occur to you that he might divorce her or just take every asset he could and disappear forever? Consequences are a bitch

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow I guess I am a pervert! Can’t wait to read what the daughter will make dad do. I am reading this with auvon muscle stimulators attached to my cock & balls & trying very hard not to cum!!? Loved the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous