All Comments on 'Linda's Teacher's Conference'

by Linda59

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Nasty KarlNasty Karlover 15 years ago
If you Like Nasty

Linda;

Keep up the good work you are getting nastier all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Getting better with age

Don't listen to the nay sayers. This is a place for sexual fantasy and stories. If they don't like this stuff they don't have to read it. Your story was good. It is nice to read about more mature women who still enjoy hot sex.

LEATBTLEATBTover 15 years ago
Great

Could have done without the anal though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wtf?

The tone of the story was off, she either wanted and deliberatly flirted with the two guys or she was only teasing...which was it? In one sentence she says she is going to get fucked, in the other she says that she didn't mean for it too go this far? WTF? Make up your mind already, and why lie about sexual experiences...who cares if she is a near virgin or the town mattress, at her age, she doesn't need to play games. Just tell it like it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot!!!

I loved the story,it really got me hot!!Keep the stories comming.And for those who did'nt like it oh well different strokes for different folks,but when you leave a comment saying you did'nt like the story,learn how to spell first(marriede).

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
VERY HOT!!

Loved your story! Nice to see older folks having lots of fun. Keep up the great story telling.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Loved it.

A really great story, Linda. Reminds me of the time I met a similar woman at a teacher's conference, except that this was in UK. But neither of us were teachers - we were doing a trade show for the conference.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
I envy you

I would have done exactly the same as you, Linda, with one exception - I would have taken my panties off as well as my bra in the ladies' room, and then casually dropped them as I met the men again. But I'm like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a farce

I suppose it's nice to put your marriage on sound footings since you love your husband so much. I just hope you still have a husband when you get home!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So GOOD !!!!!

Made me have a wild orgasm. I'm a teacher myself and this got me of. Please keep up the writng. TEACHER LADY in NJ

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Hot and nasty.

Nicely done!

BluegrayBluegrayover 12 years ago
wonderful

Wish I could meet you in a hotel bar!

Great fun story.

DeepLoverDeepLoverover 11 years ago
Hot stuff here

Love it how she just takes it and wants more and more. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Long ago I thought

Teachers went to school conferences to get advanced teaching techniques, Then I started going to seminars and I found out the real reason for the sessions.. They did come back with techniques but not for the classroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Linda you really are a very erotic writer, can't wait for your next offering. Thank You for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

When im in a hotel why cant i meet a person like that.. you fantasize about what happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A tease to please, and thank you !

I believe the expression is "her cup runneth over". Certainly true in this story.

It was a shame that it was limited to a one nighter.

BTW: how was the Conference?

Thanks Don

gregorylthgregorylthalmost 9 years ago
great story wish i was there

Linda you sound like a sexy ladies that likes sexy. hope there were photo you hot lady. when the next story coming out? love your sex body. love to be in the next story maybe with the friends next door.... lol hope to heard back, Greg How did Heather like my poetry???

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
very hot :)

A very spicy little story. It was quite erotic and the sex was dirty and hot. The set-up was good - I think most mature men fantasize about fucking a lonely, sexy woman at a hotel bar.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Trashy

Just the kind of person you want teaching your kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Linda59

An amazing story of seduction, teasing, flirting and then finally wild and unbridled sex.

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

Linda is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it; gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐).

Linda is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teaching Benefits!

I taught for a number of years. I was always surprised at how horny a profession we were.

Spend a little more time on the describing the feels of foreplay, and mental thoughts.

Real turn-ons.

I give more comments later when I get new email.

By the way your pic looks really great. I'd stop and look twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I always did wonder why my husband

walked out on me as I was telling him about what I did. Then the divorce papers were served aon me at my school. I think i really misunderstood what he meant by his parting "have fun comment". I guess i blew more than George and Mike, I think I blew my future and marriage as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love this story: ★★★★★ (5)! Linda is a keeper. Period. The story is very very erotic and totally realistic, 2 in 1. When the moment is magic, the most improbable becomes the order of the day.

👍👍

💚

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wild Fantasy or is it?

Realistic setting hotel bar, people on the prowl far from home. Recognizing the lust in someone over drinks and playing Hard.

Back to her room at 3:00 a shower and four strong coffee and aspirin to fight the hangover thru the morning sessions.

At lunch, meeting more new people, still dazed from the night before. Looking around, hoping to find someone or several someones to fuck before dinner…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinda59@Linda59
441 Followers
Retired Teacher. Husband spends more time playing golf than attending to my needs