All Comments on 'Pusher Ch. 03'

by wgarvin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pussy?

Dosen't this guy know what a pussy is for? In this installment you have him putting the seed about f>>king in Amanda's head, but all he ever ends up doing is getting blowjobs and cumming on their tits. Let's progress into some fullblown sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty darn good

I like the taboo area you've entered into with this new chapter, please continue writing about the mother. Thanks.

hornacekhornacekover 15 years ago
all right

After a LONG wait between parts 1 and 2, it's good to see that this series is going full steam ahead. Although I think it should be categorized under Mind Control instead of Incest, it's all good.

One thing though - when his Mom comes back and interrupts them, she asks what Amanda's name is, which she shouldn't have to do because when she met them as they arrived at the house he told her the girl's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok

what the fuck happend to the first two storie's there not on literotica enymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
missing stories

if you click the users name, you will find the missing stories, they are under a different section, as they deal with different material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a 9!!!!

It would have been a 10 if Samantha fingerfucked and eat Amanda out in a fit of passion (or persuation.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous