All Comments on 'Our Day Out in Menorca'

by rogerenjoyslooking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very Good.

I like the premis, and I like the fact no one touched her. I all for showing out I just do not approve of touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A day of gentle play. For those that are

adventerous this is nice. Mild, somewhat refined, but then again erotic. Unlike the previous commenter, I dont mind touching when all concerned are in favor of it, and the limits are clearly defined. Cheating, adultry, whoring, and bareback sex I do not favor. To make sure my wife and I have swung off and on for the last fourteen years so no I am not a puritan, but I do prefer safe, clean, disease and risk free sex.

davion2308davion2308about 15 years ago
Nice piece

It was good and had a nice build-up. It's funny how the Ex/Voy group is torn between getting fondled or fucked or just showing without touching. I think it goes either way, depending on the character and the story. You wrote this well. Thanks.

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

I absolutely love your true accounts of erotic adventures of exhibition. My wife and I, now married 37 years, have enjoyed some adventures similar to yours. It's quite exciting to read your stories. They are well-written and believable. Thank you.

NOLA Guy

270498270498over 2 years ago

This is such mild but erotic activity to try for couples. No risks and absolute fun. Thumbs up to you for writing this👍🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrogerenjoyslooking@rogerenjoyslooking
255 Followers
Thanks for reading our stories and taking the time to check out our profile. We enjoy reliving and writing about some of our adventures. My wife often dresses in revealing clothes for our mutual pleasure and we love the thrill and arousal of daring exposures. We also enjoy re...