All Comments on 'Love Thy Neighbors Wife & Daughter'

by gomets13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I quit reading at the 7 incher--It was pretty

droll up to there anyhow

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
rough water ahead.

This was very very choppy, which made it for a tough read. This had no flow to it at all, the build up was what i would describe as "block form", this happend then that happend. Nothing to tie the chapters together, needed more rhythm to make it a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read more like cliffs notes

Your submission was like reading cliffs notes on the story. Its almost how a director gives back ground infromation to actors before a performance. This is not the correct writing style for this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

LOVE IT SO WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Develop a Clan

Need more of this one. Maybe Bob and the daughter can begin trying to make a baby in her, and continue to make siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not new

read this story a couple of years ago-not sure which site but this is not a new story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great idea but...

It was a great idea, but could have used a lot more description. It was a bit choppy and directorial.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Good premise...

and an interesting presentation, with a few flaws. Another comment said it was choppy. It was. And jumped too quickly from we live near each other to "let me suck your cock." I request you write a sequel and spend time adding detail to the story and the charcters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

does Debbie or Andrea get pregant a have babies both able and make it a closer family.

sngalmomsngalmomover 12 years ago
mmmm

oh my short and to the point thank you would likie to know what happens after they live together a while ,babies hubby for Andrea??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

i 2nd that notion continue the series

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Great Story

Nice Characters you should consider following up on the Characters and how things develop between them and the Extras brought in by Andrea.

are there any Pregnancies or just Great Sex.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
More!!

Please do add to this fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story let’s take it further

I agree with a couple of others. To get them both pregnant but not at the same , that would be no fun, it’s needs to be one pregnant and to fuck the ,while the other slowly becomes out of action .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous