All Comments on 'Rules for Submissive Men'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
reply to anonymous

yo anonymous shut the hell up till you know what the hell your talking about im in the lifestyle and her rules are great i use most of the same ones just reversed as mine is a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

I think this is a great set of rules to live by... should I print them and give to my wife? Being made to wear panties is probably a useful addition for your future writing! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Submissive Heaven

An excellent set of rules! I love reading FemDom rules, contracts, and tasks. Many times I find these far more erotic than stories. Thank you and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Luck!

Good luck on your journey with your Wife. The Rules are in every case correct and appropriate. Women are superior and men are here to worship, adore and obey them.

A submissive male.

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4almost 15 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing the “Rules For Submissive Men”. About five years ago, after some very frank discussions, my Wife, and I started down this path of my submission to her. We didn’t have any guidelines or any objective to achieve. I just simply wanted to be submissive to her, belong to her, in effect be owned by her. Over the course of about two years, we started practicing everything in the Rules. Inside our home, she is fully in charge of me. Our relationship is soft, loving and friendly, but she is the Boss. I do most of the housework, cooking and cleaning. I love keeping smooth for her, and masturbating for her. I shoot my cum into her hand and of course lick it up. Again thank you for the rules. Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I just ran a copy of your rules to give to my wife. I want her to take control of "us." I have wanted this for years. I just hopeshe goes for it! Thanks!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 13 years ago
Nice Set of Rules

That was very well written. I wish I could get my wife to agree to institute/follow something like this.

twistandturntwistandturnover 12 years ago
Good start

My wife has started to implement some of these things and our sexlife has taken off and grown to a state of constant arousal and teasing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
suuper

i want my wife t oread n do this to me . .

yourstouse1yourstouse1over 11 years ago
Scratching the surface

Excellant starting point. But only the begining of being dominated by your wife. Assuming she will be in tune with starting point, she will likely be willing and possibly take over completely and be your real Queen. To me, the real domination starts when she tells you to lick her ass and then or sometime later lay you on your back, put a pillow under your ass and have you look her in the eye when she slides that black 7" cock up your asshole and seriously tell you that your ass belongs to her(neither of which my wife would have ever done a year ago). And at that point, you truely are her submissive, her man whore, her slut. And you feel exactly that way. That is where I am now. And I can "feel" the next phase of being cuckolded getting closer each day. Do I want to let this happen? Actually I do not have a choice as that decision is her's to make. I know I will be 100% willing - either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome advice

Excellent advice, thank You My friend Caroline felt that adding a paragraph on the benefits of domestic servitude would have been helpful. The submissive must learn the fulfillment of relieving its partner of all menial domestic tasks. submissively, anthony (toniobeys@yahoo.co.uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yep

Follow those rules and end up divorced or in jail. It's called a fantasy for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dedicated Sperm Eater

Before we were aware of this website, my wife and I spiced up our dull sex life with a dom - sub agreement with me as her sperm slave. To make this work required a lot of frank talk. One of the main negotiation points was my agreement to eat all my sperm all the time, even if it meant storing it up in the freezer for later. My wife wanted the option to restrain me and force feed me if necessary to ensure my compliance. She said she absolutely required this of me because for years she resented my assumption that she would let me cum in her mouth, and she was tired of doing something she really didn't like that much just to please me with little or no appreciation from me. She said it was outrageous for men to expect this of their women when many of them had never done it themselves to see how unpleasant it could be. I was shocked to hear this and I agreed to do this for her as penance for past transgressions and to give her a means to vent her anger at me. When we read this website, we were delighted to see that this requirement is the cornerstone of this type of relationship, and it reassured us that we were right on the mark. So now I enthusiastically eat my sperm for her any time she orders it as part of a goddess worship ritual in our sessions because I know it pleases her for me to do it even though I don't especially like the taste of it any more than she does. My big turn on now is doing this for her pleasure, not mine. It has added a whole new dimension to our lovemaking to do this without embarrassment or shame, and it is very exciting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Dedicated Sperm Eater

TO: DEDICATED SPERM EATER

Your comments are nearly identical to my recent experience. I also had a day of reckoning with my wife. She recently told me she had had enough of my selfish behavior and told me from now on the only way I could enjoy sex was on her terms. After some thought I agreed, and she immediately made me her sperm slave for the same reasons you describe in your post. She told me I was to start paying her back for all the years of abuse I had heaped on her. She has forbidden me to have traditional intercourse with her. She keeps my genitals locked in a chastity cage to keep me from touching my penis or masturbating, and orders oral servicing from me several times daily. At the end of the week, if she is satisfied with my service, she removes my cage and performs excruciatingly slow ruined orgasms on me until she has drained all my sperm into a shotglass. Then I must drink it down and lick the glass clean or she may choose to save it in the freezer for a mega-feeding later. This is the only sexual release I get, and just like you I enjoy pleasing her very much. It is the only turn-on I need and I am happy with my new life of servitude to my mistress. Just a short time ago i would have never believed I could be this way, but it is liberating and very satisfying to both of us.

Thank you for your post. It was relieving to know that others out there share our interest in these acitivities, and that we are not alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ready and Willing

You guys are lucky. I am a closet submissive. I love being naked and have already shaved my cock and balls. My wife has no interest in sex. My fantasy is to become a sex slave to a dominant female who knows how and is willing to train me. After being trained, it is my dream to be sold to the highest bidder. Being naked on stage with everything exposed and no way of covering myself excites me to no end. Once a slave, I dream of being milked in public and being made to swallow my own cum in front of my observers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cum eater

I really have enjoyed all these stories. I am a closet cum eater myself.

My wife and I have a great sex life, we role play to all kinds of scenarios Her

favorite is me eating her pussy while she describes guys coming closer

To my mouth until, of course, I am giving head to all and eating their cum. This really

Gets her off. A few times she wanted to see me try to lick my own cock, which I can do with some exercise and practice. She has finished me off by letting me cum in my own mouth and face. I wish she would make me do it more. So on my off day I jack off as I pull my legs over my head and take my own load which I really enjoy. It would be better if she made me do it. I can tell she would like to see me suck a cock because she keeps saying "you want to suck a Real cock don't you". As always I tell her I would suck one for her right now. Hoping she will get the nerve to bring me a real one home any day. I have had enough practice on dildos which really gets her off. Who ever the lucky guy is, I will give them the best head they have had. They will be back for more and more and more. You think I'm ready?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chaste husband

My wife likes to keep me cumless in a chastity belt on my knees.Her busty sister often visits and tortures me with glimpses of her deep cleavage. I am so horny I openly publicly beg her to touch my erect cock in its belt prison.I have knelt in shame made to help her try on shoes in busy department stores required to openly kiss each shoe she tries on.Other women witnessing this have made humiliating comments about my weakness and how I deserve to grovel as a slave.Her sister last night took a shower making me kneel on bathroom floor wearing only my belt squirming with frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submissive Male Needs Training

You are a lucky fellow. I would love to be used naked both in private and in front of others. My shaved body yearns to be exposed. I would gladly follow these rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more info

Can you send me more rules for my sub-husband.?

Cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Real hot but not so accurate on the sperm eating thing

You are right. There should ALWAYS be something that shows both partners' agreement about the situation, like some sort of rule, a contract a collar anything; something discussed in a non-sexual context as you very well said, thank you for pointing it out.

I must disagree on the fact it's cum eating though. There can be so many silly and anecdotal reasons why it would be in his limits, including simple and complete aversion for bodily fluids (where a free and not submissive man wouldn't even eat pussy because of that) and dozens other reasons. I would know, I'm in that case. I just wanted to point out that if the submissive is asked something "non-negotiable", and he actually has an equally non-negotiable reason to NOT do it, then the stubbornness of the Dominant woman is a ridiculous peril for the whole relationship as she would just need to lock him into doing something else instead. His submissiveness might be complete and easy to prove with something else, and She'd be dismissing him because of a coincidence.

slaveanthonyslaveanthonyabout 4 years ago
Enthusiastic agreement

What an excellent summary of the way that a submissive male should be dealt with. my wife's friend Caroline was particularly taken with it. Having discovered that i am a submissive She adopted me as the houseboy for Her holiday house in France, close to where we lived at the time/ There was no sex or corporal punishment involved but lots of humiliation in public when i had failed in one of the domestic duties for Her or Her visitors.

i note that You have excluded and mention of punishment. Is there a special reason for this.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
submissive wannabee

Thank you for the Rules for Submissive Men. I will show them to my wife. Then she will realize that I've always wanted to be her cuckold, to be submissive to her, to obey her every desire, and to serve her every need.

Hopefully she agrees. That would be heaven.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
I Will Obey The Rules!!!

I like reading these rules...I wish my wife would take advantage of my submissive self..I love sticking my tongue in her asshole and licking my cum from her twat if I get lucky enough to fuck her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Male to male submissive

I note that all the comments highlight male submissiveness to women. I want to submit to a dominant man, for his pleaure and my humiliation. I imagine that a bisexual man would require more sexual access to my body and I would always welcome the opportunity to please him. I believe that a submissive should be naked about the home most of the time; his body should be available at a monments notice for the sexual use and pleasure of his master. A male dom brings the added advantage of double the spunk for forced consumption; that which ejaculates direct from the master's penis in addition to the submissives own offering. All the rules hold true equally for male to male submission.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

It's NON and not NONE (e.g. non-negotiable)... Ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mixed feelings about the last requirement: consumption of ejaculate. Sex is about fun, adventure, spontonaity, passion, etc. Avoid predictability. I'll share a personal experience to illustrate my perspective.

I dated who I think of fondly. Life and careers pulled us in different directions 2 short years into the relationship. Our time together was wonderful and could have been amazing if I was a little less inhibited. She and I are both givers. We loved pleasing one another. She would do anything for me. Much more than I ever asked or indicated I really wanted, and that's my fault. I was embarrassed and uptight about what she might think. She knew I built up walls and kept things inside. I was a hard nut to crack. However, she had way of getting me to let my guard down enough to indulge her in my fantasies. Not only was she non-judgmental, she was enthusiastic. She truly got off on pleasing me, and likewise it was the same for me.

One time after sex, we were relaxing in bed. I pamper her with a massage. Head to toes in a thorough and unbrushed way. Brought her a bottle of water afterwards to hydrate and help flush away enzymes released from her muscles during the course of the massage. Used a hot damp towel to wipe her skin clean afterwards. Covered her with a sheet. Softly kissed her lips and caressed her forehead. Asked if I missed any spot. Asked if any part of what I did could have been better. More on this later. She gently kissed me on the lips and said, no, everything was perfect. She pulled me close to lay with her and bask in the intimacy of the moment.

The playful side in me reached down and resume very gently caressing her skin in a way that evoked a pleasant sigh. To which, I prodded with a sly smile "so you lied, finishing with a caress would have made it better." She giggled, rolled over and motioned for me to get on top so she could hold my face and properly kiss me in a slow, gentle and intimate way, consistent with the mood of the massage. The playful side in her also knew she would be able to almost instantly get me hard with such a kiss, then when she felt it and heard me groan, feign innocence by saying "what happened." We both laughed. One of my hands pulled the sheet back as I liked, sucked and tugged on a nipple. My other hand moved straight to my cock. Jerking off. Teastly tapping the glans agains her clit through the sheet. Likewise, evoking a pleasant moan from her as I said back to her "what happened" and we both laughed about it. Now propping myself upright, straddling and fucking her tits, jacking my cock and feeding it to her. Jacking some more and moving over her to have her suck my balls. She took the initiative to move lower. Licking the back side. Then my perineum. Then wiggling herself further back. I scooted back as if to suggest she didn't need to go where I though she was going. Who was I kidding. She and I both knew I liked having my ass licked. She wasn't taking any resistance from me. Both of her hands grabbed my ass, held it firmly and she moved all the way behind me, rolled over, got on her knees and motioned for me to scoot back, as up, legs spread, head buried in the pillow. She knew that pleasuring me in this way, or with a blowjob or with her kisses, are the most arousing sexual things she could do to me to make me totally submissive to the pleasure she was dolling out and to her. True dominance and submission does no have to be about forceful control or pain. Taking the lead on giving so much pleasure that a person submits to it, is heady. Add dirty talk to the mix and it's bliss. Combine it all and a person can soon find themselves in subspace, feeling euphoric and longing for an orgasm while simultaneously never wanting that moment to end. She had me in that position. And when she did, she mockingly joked "is there anything I could do better?" We both laughed and brought me out of subspace for just a moment. She was fucking with me. She wasn't looking for an answer. In the split second she knew I started to think about it, she could have just as easily followed up with: shut the fuck, put your head back in the pillow, I know better than you what you need. And she would have been right.

Fast forward to after we finished up. We had a habit of asking one another if there was something we could do for one another to make any one particular aspect of our sex even better. At one point, I finally had the courage to let her know I was turned on when an ex-grilfriend snowballed me to my suprise and that it's something I fantasize about with her, my current girlfriend at that time. She listened intently, asked questions about what it is about the act that's arousing for me, under what circumstances it's especially arousing, and other questions. Now that this kinky desire was out of the bag, it also created another dilemma. My girlfriend loved swallowing my cum. It was a turn on for her. I got the feeling it would be hard for her to want to share.

Weeks passed. No further mention of it. We hadn't seen each other for several days because of business travel that separated us. During a sexy phone call I let her know I wasn't going to jerk off to completion and instead wait to see her, for what would surely be deeper passion when we got together again later in the week. This was definitely the case. Through the course of it, we alernately flowed from me being in control to her in control, several times Finally, I was on my back and she was giving me a wonderful blowjob to completion. The kind that, at the moment of orgasm, made my ass dig down into the mattress as my lower back arched up and my head rolled back. All in a futile final second attempt to hold back an orgasm for one more desperate second. Failing to do so every time. Then, total relaxation, a babbling thank you from me, closing my eyes to bask in the moment and waiting for her to lay next to me as usual for a cuddle and some nap time. However, this time, to my surprise, it happened. She snowballed me. Completely unexpected. Admittedly I was still a mess from how good the blowjob was so taking the cum did not register to its full extent, but it was another great intimate moment. One that left a positive memory. It was so good because she took the time, weeks earlier, to ask questions about "what could make it better" and truly understand what it is about the act that makes it so good for me.

Sorry for the long comment but the point is, She and I dominated one another by understanding one another's desires, and because we were both eager to please, the other person's desires became our own. If I expressed a desire to cum on her feet as she took a more insistent tone while humiliating me into licking it up, she would have done it, and later hugged, kissed, gave me after care and thanked me for sharing the kink with her and finally asking "what could have made it even better?"

When people can give of themselves so selflessly, it's a beautiful thing. The loving dominance and submission we had was something we did not necessarily label "dominance & submission", it was just a natural flow. We just gave of ourselves in every way. Loving and caring. If you want better intimacy, sincerely ask the other person about their desires, don't be judgmental. Ask questions. Play around with it. And afterwards, always ask; what could have made it even better. Make them think about it. If they need time to think about it, even better, but you should want to know that answer. And they should likewise be asking you the same question when they're giving to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My work takes me out of town for two nights every week, to the town where my Mistress lives (not my wife, who is unaware of my submissive nature and need to be so). She applies all the rules noted in here, keeping me shaved all the time and usually wearing cock rings to keep me hard but naturally not to orgasm without her permission. She takes me to parties and group gatherings, always on a leash and collar and usually naked at least from the waist down.

Once or twice every six months she organises a special night with several friends invited to use me as their private slut and I am required to swallow all their cum. Naturally, whenever I am permitted to cum, I have to drink it and always clean her pussy after I or any of her guests have cum in her.

I enjoyed reading these rules as they gave me confirmation that my Mistress is indeed looking after me properly.

ArtswitchArtswitch9 months ago

A dominant girlfriend was the first one to demand that I go bald down below. I had never heard of such a thing but she was very matter of fact... "Just because thats how i like you." I resisted and did it reluctantly but after a while it seemed very fair and reasonable as an act of submission.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife didn't fool around with temporary measures. She had all of my pubic hair permanently removed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous