All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 01'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
Very good!!

...Im looking forward to the next chapter! Hell, I even tried to continue scrolling the page looking for more!! Great first chapter, really draws you in! So get writing!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Howlin 4 more!!!!! lol

Absolutly AWESOME! I love werewolf stories. MORE PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There must be more

This is a great start, so don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Love it! More please! This was a good story! I like it! Cant wait for more!

sand_catsand_catover 15 years ago
This was very good!

I was so into the story, I couldn't believe it when it stopped, lol. I look forward to more, thank you.

LapistearLapistearover 15 years ago
Woohoo

Can't wait for more. I love were stories and this is one of the best I've read.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
wow

This is such an amazing start with this story. Please, you must continue on. Please. I love it so far.:)

leckieleckieover 15 years ago
brilliant

i luved this start plz plz do more i could get really into this storie am already read most of the good stories on this site so something new would be amazzing xxxx

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
great start!

I can't wait to see what transpires!

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikover 15 years ago
More, please write more!

I love this! Definitely grabbed my attention. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for starting this story!

logodaedeluslogodaedelusover 15 years ago
Whoo!

I'm really hoping you're going to continue with this soon. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic start! I really hope you update soon because I can't wait to find out what happens to those two next.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Oooh! I'm glad I clicked on this!

Fantastic start. I'm hooked! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great start

loved the story.. and i totally agree with the comment before mine.. i too dint realize when the chapter ended... please update fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

Interested to see where this is going. Please post another chapter as soon as you can... and maybe next time, make it a little bit longer lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoops with delight

Oooh, this is good stuff. More please?

SillyGyrlSillyGyrlover 15 years ago
Love it

Keep it going!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Ummm, Good!

Were's are so hot right now! This is a new treat and I want more!

MINKXMINKXover 15 years ago
Nice...

I think you need a beta or some editorial assist, but you have an interesting story here, and I'm definatly off to read chapter 2. There's all types and skill levels of writing on Lit-a story that makes me perk; always my favorite kind of writing. Hope you'll keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!!!!!

oh please,oh please keep this story going, i am LOVING it, it's almost like another story i read in literotica.com, but anyway, you have such a great story here, oh please, oh please keep this going!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Intriguing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I laughed so hard when she passed out. Five stars.

JezzahbehlJezzahbehlalmost 13 years ago
Good

I actually enjoyed this.... been a while since I have found a were story I enjoy:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

omg

now i'm really excited

to read this story

great start

can't wait

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Wow.

Nothing too cheesy or forced. It looks like something out of a supernatural compilation. Good job.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Wow............ Awesome beginning...powerful

I thought this was going somewhere else, but was pleasantly surprised by the path it took. Looking forward to reading more about Miss Kiera. He has a very nice name. It commands attention and respect right off the top.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Gotcha

Is the first thought. Looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is my fourth time reading this story...

...and it's still as good as ever.

Yet still, i've only just realised that Grayson's initals are GJG.

<smile>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:( Unfinished story...

Great story telling - but start chapter 1 with the knowledge that chapter 9 was written in March 2011 and does not even begin to end the story :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANOTHER NO ENDING STORY

YES,another one with many chapters to rope you in and no ending....so unless you just want something to read,,,,,there is no ending,,and no posting since 2011,so,,this is probably all your gonna get....

cricketmusecricketmuseover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon & my other readers

Congratulations, Anonymous, you've awoken the bitch in me. Even with the knowledge you may never read this reply, let me just set a few things straight. First, if you looked at my bio page recently, you'll know that I lost my Chapter 9 and 10 unfinished drafts when my laptop was stolen earlier this year.

But let's back up. Since my last posting in 2011, I was laid off from my job of 7 years, unemployed for nearly a year during which time I lost a beloved pet to illness, a stepmother and a long family friend both to cancer within days of each other, I nearly lost my house due to unemployment, but when I did finally get a new day job, it turned out to take much of my time and energy. This year (2013) I have had to deal with my house being robbed in which not only was my laptop taken, but also my TV, printer and jewelry, none of which has been retrieved. Then another one of my cats got ill ( and let me just head you off and assure you I'm not a crazy cat lady) and after a month of trying desperately to get him better, I lost him to about a week ago after having him for 10 years.

So I haven't been feeling terribly inspired to write a sexy story. Let me assure you that no one is more aware that this story us unfinished than me. It's my creation that's unfinished. My inspiration that's stuttered under the weight of reality. My brain that has to try to remember the good from the lost drafts & listen to my characters twirling about restlessly in my head at night.

Before you took the time to warn readers away and accuse me of not finishing a free story you've had access to, try to remember that I am not a professional author, despite my desire to write, and that the disappointment you feel is NOTHING compared to mine.

I will continue writing, but it will have to be up to par in my opinion before sharing with others. In order to reach that expectation, I have to rekindle my inspiration and the last couple years have been pretty damn shitty.

In conclusion, thanks for your comment, but non constructive criticism is unwelcome and hurtful. I'm sorry if you felt your time was wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

New reader. Rarely do I scroll down to the review/comment section let alone read them however I just thought I would leave a little word of encouragement. I think you are doing great with the story and please except my condolences. Having experienced very similar current events I definitely know how hard it is to get back in the groove especially having been continually shoved multiple times. Hardships is never easy however I can vouch that there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel and though it hurts just remember you are not ruined. The higher you keep your head up the faster it will all past.

GinaeEvansGinaeEvansover 10 years ago
Don't let it bother you...

I get hate-mail/comments as well. It's almost as if they believe we get paid to write and post here and RL never gets in the way. I'd love to be able to write all day for free and satiate the masses... But I can't. This story is wonderfully written and a pleasant read... Unfinished or not. Thank you very much for choosing to share what you did with us. Keep it up when/if you are able.

G. Evans/ GinaTina

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AnonMorons

*Sigh* @cricketmuse: I have read this story before. Came back knowing it wasn't finished. It's that good. So, cast off those nasty haters, you have much love aimed at you. I hope your troubles are washed away. This is in fact a FREE site. Maroons like the other anons who are Allowed to comment on this site seem to have lost touch with this and their own humanity. So selfish are they that the world and the others on this site revolve around their wants and needs. Hopefully, they learn a lesson but, it's doubtful. Most people like that think little of other people's feelings and feel they are 'justified' in the hurt they hurl around them. Buddha says, 'worry not what Others should or should not do.' In other words, take care of your own little red wagon.

Hope your life gets better cricketmuse. Also I think you have ultimate authority, I think you can dump comments you don't like. Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's All Okay

I bookmarked your story so I can check on it periodically as you are able to add to it. What a rough time you've had! In the midst of such difficulties, I thank you for sharing your time through your writing. Looking forward to whatever you can post.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Goes to Show...

Normally I don't post anything, EVER. I am not a huge reader on this site, although, I visit from time to time. I tend to go to old stories I have read before when they weren't finished and reread the whole thing. All I wanted to tell you was that for every one of those mean spirited comments you get, there are four or five people like me, who don't comment, that like your story and are silently encouraging you to finish it. :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Great start

Fantastic start - really drags you in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm so excited about this! I'm supposed to go to sleep in 15 mins, but I don't see it happening.

slm59slm59about 7 years ago
Please ignore the Anonymous idiots

Hi Cricket,

I hope you are well and that life is treating you better. Having lost my son and several jobs in the past 8 years, no one knows better than I how life can crush us and make day to day living seem unbearable. Please don't let rude, cowardly comments from anonymous idiots get you down. The rest of us love your stories. I've contacted you through Literotica to offer my services as a proofreader/editor, and like your other fans, I hope that you return to writing soon.

Sincerely,

Steve

kipolokipoloalmost 3 years ago

I found this story again.. still as good as remember this beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous