All Comments on 'Wife Led Life'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Gary_LostGary_Lostover 15 years ago
Cuckold

Stupid cuckold story, it is not worth your time to read or vote on. The few minutes it took me to read this garbage is time that could have been used else where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuck

Not worth the 45 seconds to read this shit.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
US law

Correct me if I am wrong. You live in the USA? You have the right to bare arms? I think that is in your Constitution somewhere. Get a gun. After all you can legally own one. Now I do not advocate violence against a spouse. Having said that you can still get rid of half the problem. Here is how you do it. Take the gun, load it. Put the barrel in your mouth. Pull trigger. Repeat if necessary. And before you think I might have some emotional feelings one way or the other towards you, like hate. Perish the thought, I am only looking out for your best interests. Someone has to pay to the stupidity of your marriage. Can't be her so it might as well be you. Either way problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed

A very condensed version I am sure, but exhibits well the feelings a true cuckold experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bakeboss is full of shit..There...you don't like i

Well I didn't like you putting husbands down like you did. You only did it because you like to pretend that you are some real man...WHAT? with a little dicky poo and you are always wanking to you own stupid stories...Write me if you don't like what I said...you pussy ass...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Garbage

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please take the nasty man away!

He's scaring me. W.T.F Your wife is certainly right in one way YOU have no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Emotion You Seek Doesn't Result in Humiliation

Its pity and anger for what a normal male you could have chose to be.<P>

Then to show your picture in its bio sends a clear signal that you know no one will ever respect you and you don't deserve it or want it.<P>

How sad for those around you as they know you aren't worth anything and acknowledge it but the end is in sight for soon even this won't charge a dead self disrespected libido. Then there is nothing of life to live for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lucky? Marriage? Huh?!?

WHy the fuck are you so lucky? You aren't married, you're a servant. A plaything for a sadist and you are lucky?! Fuck me you.re a tool...because if that is lucky I hate to see unlucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very sad

I sure hope this isn't a true story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmm

I don't know which disgusts me more, the wimp hubby or the whore wife. Somehow it just seems the height of stupidity to remain married to someone who makes your life a living hell, robs you of all dignity and self respect...really blows that whole "loving, equal partnership" deal all to hell. Either the author has no idea what constitutes a decent marriage or suffers from a severe lack of nuts...for which I'd say "go west, young man," and complete your coming out of the closet.

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MENTAL RETARD

IS THIS MAN AN IDIOT OR WHAT

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdabout 14 years ago
hey retard stfu

"MENTAL RETARD

IS THIS MAN AN IDIOT OR WHAT"

hey "Mental Retard" if you don't like it .. then don't read it..

I thought it was kinda hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not lucky

Just plain dumb. Kick the cuckolding bitch out on her ass and get yourself someone who actually loves and respects you. You wouldn't treat your dog like she treats you.

lover1413lover1413almost 10 years ago
a few good moments

alright, i laughed pretty hard once or twice in this one, some of the humor was a little wanting but not too bad, I'm glad I read it. Makes me want to be this guy a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How long did it take to write this,

3, 4 minutes? All narrative, nothing to it except a child-like fantasy. I gave it the score it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is BDSM stuff. As a rule Bakeboss writes good erotic stories. OK? This one, however, is not my cup of tea. Some people may like it.

I must admit there are marriages where one of the partners keeps the other one under control by constant humiliation, mental abuse or even violence.

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Dynamic all wrong

This was awful...She could do her thing but treat him with respect. There are men who will soak up any amount of punishment and think of it as love of a kind. I think this is an example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

JUST ANOTHER WHORE GROW SOME BALLS AND THROW HER OUT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Annony had and still doesn't have any balls

His wife fucked him over his entire marriage and still he has hate and nasty comments trying to make up for his hundredth cuckolding! He found lout his wife fucked him over his entire marriage when she died.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Only a liberal Democrat would be such a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Then one day, I Realized she didn't really love me, and that she was just Abusing me, and using up all my money. That day I shoved a remote controlled shock/Vibrator egg up in to her fat cunt. And waited for her to talk shit to me. When I hit the shock mode she fell over on to her back with her legs shaking up in the air, then she also passed out. When she woke up she realized she has a wide thick collar lock on her neck. I had it on a low setting, so with she started to scream at me I hit that button once. She started shacking Violently. Now listen up you fucking fat cunt, your going to be servicing me quite nicely for the Foreseeable Future, holding my finger over the cunt remote. Look at me She just Shook her head yes. Ok get over here, and suck my cock slut..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous