All Comments on 'My Wife Loves It'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
flswitchflswitchover 15 years ago
Interesting start ...

I would like to see where you go with this. Maybe have his ghost mess with the wife a bit and find out exactly how and why this happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Not my fantsay so far, you have bad dreams. Or your wife joined a cult and your fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For those always interested in why, you are sick

and perverted. The reason why seldom is important. The act or lack of an act is what is important. I dont care why a person shots me while I sit in a car waiting on a red light, I am shot no matter why. I dont care why a person shoots me to rob my wallet, I am dead anyway. I dont care why my spouse commits adultry, they did it and are responsible for it. I dont care why someone murders me to fuck my wife, I am dead and she is a slut committing adultry. To say that why makes a difference takes the full responsibility for ones actions away from the person. We are each totally and completely responsible for our own actions or we should be in a home somewhere so people can make decisions for us. Why anyone would ever reconcile with a person that commits adultry is beyond me. How could you ever trust or love a person that cared so little for you and your marriage vows to intentionally go out disrespecting and betraying their spouse and themselves to commit adultry and place both of you in harms way from STDs, diseases, HIV, and blackmail? Divorce is to easy for anyone with any morals, character, and ethics to go out and have an affair or cheat on their spouse. Perhaps your next chapter will show the two lovers being executed for murder? And how the cum when the final moment is there? After all you like snuff stories.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
What is the point?

Is the wife a willing player in his murder? Is she a victim herself (i.e., drugged)? Did he and her deserve this? What happens next? There is beginning or end to this story hence the low score.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
sad story

This is well written but sad story, I just didn't like the ending.I hope that your next story has a better outcome, that doesn't bum me out.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The reason why the wife was fucking a man is

she was not married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
interesting

Story in the mold of the "Twilight Zone". For those that are asking who, what, why, or the moral of the story - they don't get it! This is a story that tells you just enough so that your imagination, if you have one, can go to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Total Crap

Waste of time reading it, and you wasted your time writing it. Total load of crap.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Bwaaahaa! At least there can't be a sequel!

Just trying to look on the bright side, dontchaknow.

Anyway, lessee here...

"Hmmm. I have a couple hours to kill. I know, I think I'll write me some porn and submit it to this here 'fuck stories' website. What should I write about though? I got it! I'll write about my wife fucking multiple strangers in my bed, right next to me, and then, check this shit out...I'll have somebody stab me in the heart! Literally!

Brilliant! THAT'LL be sure to make for some wet pussies and hard cocks amongst my soon to be devoted readers!"

Literotica is a strange, strange community.

~polite golf applause~

belted and teasedbelted and teasedover 15 years ago
Sick and twisted--I liked it...

Not a fantasy I would have had, but it was original, and you saved the twist for the very last, which was good.

Ignore "Mr. Anonymous" that tells every author how stupid he or she is regardless of what they wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You sick person!

.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well Written story

Itis not something that I will go back and reread but I recognize that it was masterfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chilling!

Well written, but such a shock - a real mood killer, ya' know?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn the luck!

Sucked to be you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little macabre

Nice, kinky thoughts, but threw a little with the stabbing..and not in a good way.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Before he died...

Before he died he could have said who put the knife in his chest...1*

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Well, that was a bizarre ending...

That was truly bizarre. I guess it makes sense, in the context of the whole storyline, but that was unexpected.

One sentence. One sentence twisted that whole plot.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 5 years ago
Strange

Very weird but very erotic too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very weird story

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another story about a cuck watching his wife turn whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was some of the sickest shit, I have read here.

wasagadavewasagadave6 months ago

It was going great ! Kinda like the Twilight Zone. Woulda been happier if he'd been high, or dreaming. Still enjoyed the build up. Good writing! 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous