All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 08'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 197 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great to see you back!!

Great to see the story being written again. Loved the character development. Please keep it coming!!!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
About time...

Nice of you to show that you're still alive by posting this chapter. How about Joe Brolly? You have contact with him, don't ya? Anyways, a nice, well written chapter, a little lacking in the sex, but that just adds to the tension, which is a good thing. I how you'll be posting future chapters on a regular basis, and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet, your still around.

Happy you are still around. Can't wait to see what you do with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rather splendid, so much so

that i read this then started at the beginning again and read all 8 chapters for the second time. Fine times for lovers of genie tales currently with a new update here and Mythtravs Lara Croft series also ongoing. I found this chapter nicely paced and at the end i wanted more. Thanks. UK Cynic.

rmanzrmanzover 15 years ago
Both excellent and intriguing

I'm a newcomer to this series, and I like what I'm seeing so far. I like how it paralleled Genie Chronicles (when will he write more?) then quickly took off in its own direction. I like the interactions and character development, and I'm curious to see where this story goes, especially with the reactions of the stepdad and the sister to Dawn. Keep up the good work!

Kinseeker22Kinseeker22over 15 years ago
KEEP IT UP!

Awsome Chap. Loved every bit of it. I was laughing my ass off when The mom C Blocked them. It was like Oh there finaly going to do all 3 but then mom walked in. I would have been pissed haha. Any way Keep it up and Plz dont make us wait another 5 months for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou very much for giving us all yet another chapter in this wonderful story. Its also very good to know that you havnt just given up on it or anything! :)

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SWEEEEET, You're Back.....

George, George, George of the Jungle, Freind to you and ....OOPs, wrong George. My bad. --- All seriousness aside, it's so wonderful to have a marvelously conflicted protagonist to bounce absolutes off of. Dawn LOVES him, no matter what else happens, that's a perfect absolute. His Mom ... ditto! I see Rocko as an ass right up till he gets his balls wrapped around his ears. Also, let's not leave dear old Dick out of the mix. He is such a piece of work. I'm certain that any dictonary in the world has his photo posted under the ["Male Ego: See Above"] listings. Waiting with baited breath for the next installment (hurry up, I'm turning blue here!). Warmest regards, Kabitzers Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great read

im a huge fan if this series of yours im so glad you are writing on it again. This is definitely one of my all time favorite literotica series and i hope you keep on adding to it and I look forward to seeing how it all ends up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

I have been a fan of this series for sometime now. I think that you are doing a great job keep it up and please don't take such a long time to add another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another chapter in this wonderful series. I wish George would get together with either Lindsey or Karen soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to good for word

unbelievable need more please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing as always

It is always nice to read a series that devotes as much time to character development as pure eroticism. You always deliver an amazing product. I can only hope there is more to come!

mstr8mstr8over 15 years ago
Excellent

But then again, I expected nothing less from you. Good to see you're back and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that the next chapter will face my inquisitive eyes very very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

While this site is mostly about eroticism, this series and the prequel to it are my favorites, because they are more about love than about sex. Especially this series, with its wonderful character development, and the beautifully detailed plot. I can't wait for the next installment, and am looking forward to it with baited breath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A beautiful series...

I really love this story. It is by far one of my favorite series on the site. Mostly I think because I can relate to George. Please continue to write this series. And don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing.

Can not wait to read more! I love this series. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Keep it up its an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Realistic characters. Good to see the guy who has had a hard time get the gift.

I'm hoping that you continue this story - it's on of the best on Literotica!

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Thunderbolt

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

hey gorilla keep it up i love the interconnections between this and genie chronicles i think it would be great it jack and jennifer met up with george and dawn

please post more soon i check literotica everyday for genie chronicles and super heroines and would like to know when joe brolly is posting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please!

Please write more! This story is amazing!

grey42grey42over 15 years ago
Bravo

I'm very impressed by how deep you're taking this underdog wish fulfillment tale. For a piece of erotic fiction you’re tackling the challenge of a morally constrained person brilliantly and thoroughly. More please!

cyclone1969cyclone1969over 15 years ago
Write Faster..

Gosh dern'd it :P Like this story a lot thank you for sharing it and expanding the genie verse

IriellaIriellaabout 15 years ago
Please continue...

I found your story after reading Genie Chronicles, and I'm seriously hoping you didn't go the way of Joe Brolly and suddenly mysteriously disappear...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
VERY SPECIAL STORY

I love your story. Your sex scenes are great, but several Literotica writers do great sex scenes. You accomplish something few other writers do - make me care about the characters in the story as real people and make me pull for their happiness and yearn to find out what happens next. Unfortunately, you do share one downer with some of my other favorite writers - there is so many months between each chapter that it feels you will not write another one. That is a shame, because I NEED TO KNOW how the lives of these people continue. SO I AM WRITING MY OWN ENDING FOR MY OWN NEEDS. I'm not a good fiction writer - my specialty is non-fiction - but, so far, my continuation of this story will help me deal with the possibility of no further chapters from you. BUT I am very grateful for what you have written. AND I very much hope you are able to write more chapters, more often. WHEN/IF that happens, I will immediately read them, since I check your story almost daily, hoping for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE DAMMIT!

Please if you like the genie chronicles enough to give birth to this then you know how horrible it is for us when good stories end without closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT

When will we get more?

JhyrJhyralmost 15 years ago
*sob* :-D

I was just looking for some cheap thrills, but your story is entirely lovaable!

I like the characters... hell, I like everything!

A shame you're not feeling in the mood to write a million more chapters.

Thumbs up, big toes up, everything up!!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are a fantastic writer.

You have a real talent for making easily identifiable characters. I hope i speak for the rest of the site when i say that we would greatly appreciate more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When will this continue?

More often than not the stories I've read here have been entertainment pieces - but the Beautiful Wish series has been simply amazing - it has inspired, it has taught, it has made me feel like hoping again - but most of all, it made me wish that I could be the lead character himself, since I already share some attributes..

It is extremely cruel for the story to end here, please, please do continue it.. I pray that you will tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
want more

I`ve read the whole series and I really enjoyed it. I would really like to read more. You did a great job telling the tale.

Guitman69Guitman69over 14 years ago
PLEEEEEAAAAASE CONTINUE!!!!

This is an AMAZING series. You have to keep going with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Hell guy that story was awesome :o

Please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really great series!

Loved every chapter. I hope you haven't given up, there are lots of loose ends that could be tied up in future chapters. Or you could just continue writting a fantastic series. Please continue, there's lots of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I sincerely hope there is more to come

You have great talent as a writer - never before have i felt so much of a connection with the characters of a story. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can I have some more please!

A Beautiful story and a Beautiful gift to the readers. Please, please, please continue this wonderful series to stop now would be a criminal act. A Beautiful Wish shows what a truly great story teller you are and if you are a djinn my first wish would be that you continue the story for many chapters to come

dherrickdherrickover 14 years ago
Dont stop!!

This series is excellent, and there is so much more potential, Rocko's revenge, more excitement with the co-workers, lindsey and the eeriness surounding Georges step father, please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why do the best always dissapear?

Why do the best writers stop part way through?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why do they always vanish like this?

Seems like truthfully all the good authors write enough to get us interested then vanish before finishing. I would love to see how this plays out, expecially with Lindsey and the other girls that have cropped up. Here's hoping that 800lbgorilla comes back to finish this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

while i am only fifteen. I found that out of all the story and series i read (and i read alot) ifound this series to be mst captivating and inspiring. My birthday wish (which is coming up soon) would be for 800lb gorilla to continue writing this story

wedge413wedge413over 14 years ago
Love this story please continue

I recently finished reading through this story again and i find that i feel the same as i did when i first read it...AWESOME!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue!!!!!!!

Please continue I've been waiting for you and Joe brolly to continue for so

long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SO GOOD!

I love this series so much and I really want you to finish it!

We've been waiting for so long... please please please please

cadisflycadisflyabout 14 years ago
Wishfull Thinking

This is an excellent story. It would be fantastic to see a new chapter. Please advise if this will be possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have to reiterate

I am absolutly loving these stories. The depth of the characters and their love is wonderful. the sex scenes are interesting, creative and full of emotion; just awsome. Stories like these are the reason that I come to this site.

PhallicwhalePhallicwhaleabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Just read this series from start to finish, and All I Can say is MORE PLEASE! This is the kind of erotica I wish I could find more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A lot of loose ends, but a good story

My title sums it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

A little slow to start, but around chapter 5 it becomes much better. Too bad it was not continued. Just like Joe Brolly's "Genie Chronicles", wich this Story is based on, it does not have an ending. I really hope the story is continued some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE!

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome story

Just as everyone else has said these stories are amazing and I can't wait to read more. I love how much depth you add to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

more more more :))

remarcsdremarcsdabout 14 years ago
So disappointing.

Not the story, that is fantastic, but both this and Joe Brolly's Genie Chronicles remain uncompleted. I realise that you authors owe us nothing, and that, in fact, we are in your debt, but that does not make it any easier to contemplate that we may never find out just where you were going with the story.

That aside, thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please...?

Please, you have to make more. I haven't read anything this good in a long time and would love to see the story finished. 800lbGorilla, if you are out there, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I'm not a very emotional guy, but I caught myself starting to cry as I read this. This entire series is just one big Crowning Moment of Heartwarming. Many people out there can't even get a paragraph to do what your series has maintained. *applause*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

One of the best, you and Joe are the only ones on here that I read for the story as much as anything else. I actually want to know where the story goes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Give us an ending!

This story has far and away the best connection between reader and two very deep characters. I very seriously need to know what happens in the end, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want another chapter!

This tale has caught my interest and has well-developed characters. It is one of the better stories that I have found on this sight, and I find myself longing to know what happens next. It's as addicting as a soap opera!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SO GOOD

OMG i love the story plot and the deep character development. at first i thought that it was going to be boring and would take a long time to finish seeing as it was 8 episodes long but boy was i wrong! i was entranced by the plot and i even cried at some parts. Please finish the story or at least continue it. I love this story now. its one of my favs

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
needs an ending

dude you have to ridht an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too good to leave like this

FINISH IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great work

this is a really fantastic story it would be wonderfull if you would write a few more chapters (or dozens).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

One of the best stories on the net! I anxiously await the conclusion of this story. You left so many strings hanging, that really need to be dealt with: Rocko getting even; Richard and his power trips; Lindsey and their love life; Dawn for the long term; Jessica's love life while holding the family together; and all the interaction with the young sisters, just to name a few. Of course, there are: Karen, Linda and Beth, as well as the others at work. Then, there is school for George and Dawn.

Go for it! - OGD

rochesterinrochesterinover 13 years ago
When

When are you going to finish this tale?

geiste4geiste4over 13 years ago

Its a wonderful story and I hope there are more chapters coming. I will watch for more in the future.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
i dont thnk he/ she is comming back

iam srry but i hate when ppl do this they make a good story and they never ever finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh God

Oh God please continue this story.

I am enthralled with it.

It is one of the most endearing and heart warming stories I have read in 30 Years of avid reading in my whole life.

Anxiously waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!

I just finished reading through this story for the fourth time. I keep coming back to read it over the years and hoping there will be more added on. Decided this time to add my voice to those asking for more. Seriously, I would pay for more of a story this good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More... More... More...

PLEASE , PLEASE Finish this wonderful story!!

EvanrahhmanEvanrahhmanabout 13 years ago
a love story (ch 1 to ch 8) that makes most other stories insignificant for me!!!

reading this is like melting butter and pouring it all over your my love starved heart... its soothing and painful all at the same time... i honestly wish i had a Genie... HAHA like who doesnt...?

i really like the way the girl is emotionally... she breaks down into tears and later smiles the sun into the mans fears... ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I think this story is the one of the best stories, which I read on the net!!!!!! The author showed this story not only on the Literotica, but on the SOL as well. I was correspond with author on the SOL. He wanted to have Dawn and George travelled to Budapest (in Hungary) . I would have been the source for knowledge about Budapest and Hungary, because I live in Budapest. I am sorry for the author who stopped writting this excellent, hyper, super story, and he did not answer to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope the author want to write a book from this story, and this is the main couse of his silence!!!!!!!!

LuksisLuksisabout 13 years ago
i really need some more chapters of this...

Well as i said in the heading this story is one of the best, if not THE best i have ever read on literotica till now...

BTW what's SOL? hop someone knows this.

If someone would be so kind as to answer my question i would be happy about a PM :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue

You should really consider writing more of this story. It is awesome in more ways than one. It has kept me coming back to it time after time. Really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What is the SOL?

SOL is http://storiesonline.net/home.php. I think the SOL is less collection than the Literotica is but the SOL is better collection. Some authors write their stories in the Literotica and the SOL (Storiesonline) simultaneously, as 800IbGorilla, Joe Brolly etc.. Btw I like both collections. This time I hope 800IbGorilla is writting a novel from his excellent story and we will be able to buy it in bookshops and it will be translated for many langauges on the Earth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

whens the next chapter coming out this is an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is beautiful as well as sexy. I know you haven't updated it in a long time 800lbGorilla, but continue to hope that you will see all of these reviews from folks who have read it and realize how many folks are here to read, not just for the sex, but also for the wonderful story you are shaping as you write. Cheers to you, and heres hoping you return with more delicious chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I loved this story completely, when I read in the 2. chapter:

Dawn continued, "The part about you taking advantage of me was mostly my idea, although I had a feeling you would enjoy seeing an innocent girl in a less then favorable position. As for the part about getting me pregnant, part of my makeup leads me to believe that you would like the idea of having children."

"Well, like I said, I haven't ever really thought about it. To be honest, I was starting to worry that I would never have any opportunities." Suddenly he realized that they hadn't taken any precautions to prevent her from actually getting pregnant. "Can you ... uh ... you know?"

"Can I get knocked-up? Only if you wish it. But since I was created for you, and you desire to have children, it is a part of me as well."

"What does that mean, that you were created for me? Who created you? And why?" George asked. He had many questions about her abilities, but wasn't quite sure how to ask about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
frustrated and need a middle and ending to this story

Luv this story but I am frustrated that I have found yet another incomplete story that I am so taken with.

Having found other great but incomplete story like Joe Brolly's Genie Chronicles AND CastleStone's Sophia just as examples I am left wanting conclusions

I know a reasonable attempt was made to finish Sophia but it was just too quick and less suspenseful a conclusion.

Is there anyone out there willing to complete this story.

Having checked on the editors of A Beautiful wish only SpacerX appears still active but only on his site. hopefully he would know the direction the original author was taking and could either complete the story or advise someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Unfortunaly nobody could carry on this story instead of the author. The all story is full of tiny details, which changes this story from a simple sexy novel to a magical (however sexy) tale. For example when Dawn introduce herself to Karen: "Your servant. My name is Dawn" or when Tammy met Dawn and she tells Dawn " "You know, if you are looking for a place to get some nicer clothes, I can suggest a few good places. They might be a bit expensive for you though." They are fine humourous little things. Who could write it with same style?

He has super style with sophisticalt details, and one of the most beautiful sex scens is the 1st chapter which I have read at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He's still alive!

For anybody that didn't check his bio, he put up a post that he was just on a very long hiatus and will be trying to finish the story, and then post the whole thing. So it will be finished by him eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Huzzah

awesome, I didn't know that he was okay and still working on the story. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue this please

Could anyone with information about the continuation of this story please post what they know.

noonehere78noonehere78almost 13 years ago
Update

went up in march. He's finishing series then will post all. Patience my friends and we all win

Norsefire0110Norsefire0110almost 13 years ago

Have enjoyed every part of this story so far, and I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

More please! This is a very compelling and well-written story so far. It has just the right mix of sensuality and romance. I look forward to seeing this story be continued. I would love to see where Lindsey fits into the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You!

Never felt a need to comment on a story before, but wanted to let you know I appreciate this series. The sex scenes are magical! That being said, the character development and overall theme are even more compelling. Patiently waiting for the rest to unfold. Thanks, again. --B

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Newer "Wish"-es

The chapter 01. the most beautifull sex scen on Literotica and on SOL which I have read on both collections at all for me.

I imagine some "Wish"-es what Dawn could grant:

1. Some time in random she could change her pussy type (which matches her beautiful body) with George's "Wish".

2. Dawn could change her pussy scent which George likes better on that week.

3 The taste of Dawn's pussy also may be a "Wish" aim.

4. When I read this serial first and I read Dawn could product common children with George in the Chapter 02 I got idea about newer "Wish"-es: For example George and Dawn could design their common children body with their hair colors, eyes colors, heights for adult, body shapes, etc. (2 daughter 1 son for me the best family) All children could be healthy and SMART. Dawn could bring the best girlfriends and future best wife for their common son and the best boyfriends and future best husbands for their common daughters. They could start the family with children at the best time and Dawn could grown up with George their common children well. Fantastic....

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

After publishing newer authors their sex genie stories I think it is important to decler that this story has excellent potential to show the most interesting plot (I hope the author will write same level in the future chapters). The writer blends the sex, romance, super tiny humor and adventure well, it is important for an outsanding story. I hope the newer authors will reach this level with their sex genie stories. I am honest I could not read the all chapters(the first sex genie story) of John Brolly's story because I read first this story and John Brolly's are a little less romantic (less humorous).

I write newer "Wish" wich I forgot from my last comment:

The pairs with children are difficult to manage their sex life, because they have to avoid their children can discover this. Dawn could choose 2 solutions for this problam:

1. The children could be slept by her spel during their sex.

2. She could slow the time speed out of their bedroom and Dawn and George could be enough time for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Very good so far looking forward to the rest

bigrigdragonbigrigdragonover 12 years ago
Best Story Yet !!

I loved the whole story! From the sex scenes to the character development the whole story so far has been captivating!!! Can't wait to read the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!

I was very glad to see on your biography that you plan to finish this story. I can't wait! You are one of the best storytellers I have read here and look forward to finding out how the rest of Dawn and Georges' adventures unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I have enjoyed reading this series, and would love to continue reading more. The character development, depth, and pacing have hooked me into the story. Please continue with the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I wish everybody thinks we're sleeping in separate rooms so we won't get in trouble sleeping together."

"I wish nobody in the family hears or interrupts us when we're having sex."

How hard is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it's fantastic. keep up the good work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Dear Anon

The lightning/thunderbolt are in the gale and the small children are afraid of the storm. They run to the parents' bedroom at night when their parents........

My collegues with little children told me similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please more !!

I read your story back while you were posting it !! I check periodically for another update. I hope things in your life settle out, and not for entirely selfish reasons(just partially :) ). I love your story and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read the rest of it. I am glad you have continued to write on it at home on your own time. I will be looking forward to reading more (soon!?) when it's posted. I will keep checking back :)

McCaslandMcCaslandover 12 years ago
Hope to read more.

You left everything hanging. I hope you finish off the story. I check periodically to see if there is an update. I've really enjoyed the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OHP

God... Beautiful story, friend. Absolutely absorbing, even were it totally PG-rated. Actually makes me a bit sad, though; I'm a lonely, friendless loser. Where's my genie?

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 12 years ago
Great Story, BUT ....

A story that was well written and was very good. Unfortunately it was never finished, which is depressing. Such a good story, but never finished. I can only hope that it will be finished sometime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It Sucks

That you no longer continue what may be easily one of the better, well thought out stories on this site. If you still check in here, it'd be nice to see something from you!

Thanks either way for an amazing story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous