All Comments on 'Florida Vacation'

by dysfunctionaldreams

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Clubbing

I had heard about the Taxi club.A place where guys or girls went to pick up Trannys/crossdressers.They were holding a contest, nicest legs.I crossdress,i wear sheer pantyhose, black short dress, so i went in, first time and entered the contest.They lined up the contestants so only they were visible from the waist down.Some wore nothing, some stockings,and some like myself pantyhose.The crowd were told to clap when each contestant was pointed too.There were about 15,and they got it down to 3.The final 3 of which i was one were then lined up in the same way and 3 judges came along and looked at the legs.They also felt the legs, running their hands up.One judge ran his hand up my legs,and gave my balls a discreet touch making my cock tingle.The judges then said that as finalists we had to go out the back into a room and await their decision.In we went,the room was semi dark and once your eyes adjusted there were 3 glory holes in one wall.A voice said that we had to stand with our backs to the glory holes and we were told which one as they were numbered.We were told the people on the other side would decide who would win.I backed up to the hole and waited, a hand touched my hosed arse, running down to my balls, reaching under and caressing them, i spread my legs as the hand continued to caress me, my cock now hard.The hand went to my butt,running down the crack of my hosed arse and pushing at my hole, i leaned forward, ahand tugging at my pantyhose,i lowered them to just below my bottom and leant forward, a finger immediately probing at my hole, taken awaay and then pushed back into me this time with lube on it.The finger was worked away for some time, i looked across and another contestant was on their knees blowing a big cock through the hole.The finger was taken away, to be replaced by the head of a cock, i reached back, it was quite a large cock with a condom, and i grabbed it and guided it to my hole.I pushed back as the cock popped into me,easing forward as i bent right over.Then he started, in, out slowly at first then faster, my cock hard, my hole hurting at first then adjusting until i felt him quicken and then he came with a groan, i pushed back, and then he pulled out of me. I started to move forward but i heard stat there as another condommed cock, this one long and skinny was pushed through the hole.I eased back onto it, going in easier but further than the first, he started slow but i growled come on big boy, fuck me and he did for quite some time then with one thrust he came, still fucking.He pulled out, i just stayed there and as i now knew it would another cock was thrust into my now used hole.This one didnt take long to fill me and when he pulled out,i heard a voice say, pull up the hose and turn around, i did, my pantyhosed cock standing out,the front pulled down and a mouth put around my cock.It felt so good, and then it was taken away a condom pushed through the hole,i carefully put it on, put my cock through the hole and my cock was guided to someones hole.I pushed forward, they pushed back and my cock pushed up into them.I started to fuck straight away as i knew i would cumm very quickly, the hole was warm and well lubed and i thrust for all i was worth until i felt my cumm rising up and i exploded into the offered hole and just kept fucking until i heard a groan and im cumming and then the hole clenching and unclenching around my cock.I pulled back to see one of the other contestants taking a mouth full of cumm.I pulled the pantyhose up only to feel a hand on my arse again and then a cock through the hole,suck me, so i did until the cock exploded into my mouth, swallowing all that i could.Another cock came through, i started to suck it and i felt my pantyhose being pulled down and i turned and it was the other contestant who i had not seen with his cock out, lining up my hole, pushing in easily as i continued blowing the other cock.Fuck the guy in my hole felt good , he sure knew how to fuck, as the guy in my mouth filled me, my second load.He pulled away and i was pushed down on my hands and knees as the guy in my hole continued to fuck me deeply, beautifully, reaching around, stroking my cock,fucking, stroking,probing right into me his hard cock opening me up as he stroked me.He pulled out,noooo, then he lifted my head and put his cock,no condom into my mouth, i tasted me and cumm from the others.He pulled back once more and led me to a bench where he lay me down, lifted my legs into the air and entered me, oh so good and he fucked me, and fucked me, slowly, fast all the way in, almost all the way out the slowly back in, divine,my cock was hard again as his cock attacked my prostate, then he leant forward and said cumm with me and he increased his tempo fucking up into me until i felt myself cumming again and i did just as he emptied his load up into my tight channel yelling as he did so.He slumped forward,still with his large cock in me and then withdrew, cumm running out of my well used hole.O.k. times up, so we had to get ourselves ready, the guy that had just fucked me had stockings and a thong on.We were let back out to cheers and the judges decided that the other guy had won, he also wore pantyhose, and his prize was to go back into the room for 1 hour,lucky boy. One of the judges,whispered in my ear, that i had a nice arse and he thought i should have won.I looked for the other guy and i found him,we got talking and now we dress up and he fucks me regularly,his cock filling me and making me cumm. I am glad i went to the club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pixie Dress?

Anything happen with the pixie dress that you also bought? I would love to hear a story about that. Pixie/fairy dresses are always one of my favorites to wear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

This was so hot and amazing, I loved reading it.

pamcdpamcdover 13 years ago
very hot

That was a hot story I have been to pensacola and could imagine where you wwere talking about cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sissyfied 4 blacks

My first black lover took my virgin ass at the age of 12. My older brother introduced us, and we spent the night at his house. I showered, and when i came out, there were womans clothes laid out for me. My brother dressed me, all a game i was told, and led me to the master bedroom, and shut me in. I crawled into bed, and was allmost asleep when i felt him, BIG D, and he certainly lived up to his name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking For Cock

I live in Grand Haven, Michigan. I want to be dressed up and to suck and fuck a big cock. Leave a comment to set up a time and place.

lorenqtlorenqtalmost 12 years ago

Simply wow! What a lucky girl.

cuckold75cuckold75almost 12 years ago
nice....

Very hot story iam a blk man would love to be put in the story but i would have to service 3 white men ohh what a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
black dome games & trains

I've had this happen to me at many of the primarily black bath houses in LA, san francisco, fresno, phoenix, and especially at "clouds" in honolulu. Please think of developing a series around a transvestite on hormones that sluts herself to abusive trains in those same bath houses. You're way of describing the events is so real, and made me feel the plunging black dicks all over again! The biggest all black train was at the 5th st baths in LA, 39! and none went home retaining cum. They'd all used me to make themselves ready for sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hell yes

id love to have something like that happen to me,i did give my cherry to a dom man in ft.myers fla in my motel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lucky

I would love to have that happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love black cock too

i have had a similar experience with 3 black men -- except they didn't double-team my ass. They all had big cocks and I sucked all of them and they all fucked me numerous times. This story was so hot it turned me on reminding me of the 3 black men who fucked me. I'm going back to that hotel next month (on a business trip) and I'm going to dress again in my sexy outfit. Hopefully they'll find me again. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DON'T STOP!!! DON"T STOP!!!!! PLEEEEEZE!!!

I worked in an Alabama motel that was similar, and there were many times that the guests would call in an order near the end of the late PM shift, with the intent to negotiate some kind of action. Since I always wore thigh highs and panties, and was completely shaved under my uniform they often found it. Many of the Black guests shared me, and made sure that their friends were invited to partake. The Black ladies were the most expansive in their talks with me and directions on how to use me.The ladies also started me on birth control pills (hormones weren't available) and by the end of my 16th summer, I was smooth, soft, quite a bit more feminine. My owner, Mr. P, was supportive and understanding...and was also satisfied each day! I loved the cheap dive motels, the parties we had, the freedom to be used (I was a TOTAL BOTTOM!!) and the way it allowed me to evolve as a desired receptical for all kinds and colors of boys and girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous