All Comments on 'Husband's Humped on Honeymoon'

by nautius

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
Very Hot

I look forward to the next instalment. I hope you are going to feminize your hubby next and show him what it is really like to be a female.

bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep going

I'm hard! Looking forward to more! Cann't wait. Hope for his complete domination and cuckolding.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
How does hero do his thing with his hands cuffed?

He is given lots of orders but his hands are cuffed behind his back, so it is not clear how he can follow those orders from his "loving" wife. It's also amazing how the setup happens: Before I knew what was happening to me, I was cuffed . . .

venus_canvenus_canover 15 years ago
A Good Start

Certainly a good start... Hope to read more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

I'm liking the idea of getting strapped-on by my wife. Thanks for a way to think about getting started!

TotatiTotatiover 15 years ago
' loved it!

...added author to favorite, and you'd really love to see what's happening "coming home".

' really like your writing.

TotatiTotatiover 15 years ago
' loved it!

...added author to favorite, and you'd really love to see what's happening "coming home".

' really like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it but...

...keep track of your characters hands

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot !!

Take me, baby!! OMG!

AlanG4224AlanG4224almost 15 years ago
Very Naughty and Surprising!

No matter when she uncuffed her prisoner, he wasn't going anywhere. There was nowhere to run to. The poor man has to submit to his lovely keeper. Over and over again. I loved this story, and it moved well as well as moving me. I'm heading to the sequel as soon as I say 'Thank you, natius!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How about a third choice?

Knock off the crap or lets get an annulment? Too implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
turned me on

This story turned me on because I love it when my wife fucks me with her big strap-on. She fucks me long and hard. Next we're going to invite another man over and both of them are going to fuck me. I can't wait to have a real cock in my man-pussy. Please tell more stories. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When they got home?

He moved out the first day and got an annulment. What a load of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So without talking to him

With no prior conversation, she just turns into a manipulative bitch? Why would he agree? Is he 5"6", 150 lbs and she's 5'10" and 190 lbs? Then I can understand. In that case he gets dressed and leaves. Otherwise he tells her to knock if off, that he isn't interested in having a domineering, bossy wife and he's not playing her game. ANy real man would have taken her "dick" off her and slapped her with it. Then packed his clothes and left her. Wave bye bye honey. You're about to be divorced. Stupid, implausible story about a complete cunt. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loss of reality

It would have been a bit more real had he not taken an 8 inch dildo and said it didn't hurt. Everyone knows that hurts initially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Goods story except for saying it does not hurt, to get an 8 inch dildo in your virgin ass! No matter how much you might want it, 8 inches is going to hurt. Forget all the homophics and enjoy this while it lasts. She will turn cold soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuffed

Is he or is he not cuffed? He seems to have free hands then they're cuffed then they're free again? Confusing and inconsistent but the cop role play was HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

She "rammed it in all the way at one go". He screamed in pain and fell forward, bleeding profusely. Because she hadn't bothered to prepare his virgin ass at all. They called 911 and he was taken to the hospital where he underwent emergency surgery to repair the damage to his anal sphincter, which she had torn apart. End of the bullshit. This was poorly thought out and badly done.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

As a very small penis premature cummer i understand this story and the wife's need to be the alpha. Yes, great story. 4ypurpleasureism

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous