All Comments on 'From MILF to Cum Slut in 7 Hours'

by gomets13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You sick fuck!

You condone rape? You must really hate women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
didnt like it

but he never said he condoned rape,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is a TRUE story

What you have read is all TRUE !!!!!!! I'm not realy sure what has happen to me,but I look forward to his calls!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
RAPE ! ! ! !

Rape is rape. You can threaten a woman, excite her, but when she is bound and gagged and does not want to have intercourse with a man and he forces himself onto her sexually, that is rape. I would like to know one thing. At the beginning of the rape you said the rapist tied her hands behind her back, put tape over her mouth and then a hood over her head. After he was fished penetrating her, he put his cock to her lips and made her suck him. Then the rapist untied her, but left the tape and hood on. How did he make her suck him with tape over her mouth and a hood over her head? I guess he was an amazing magician.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Not good

And the author only needed a 14" cock to make the story erotic. Sad, really. According to experts in human sexology, 14" dicks occur once in every 578,000 males. Let's be generous and say two per million. With approximately 149 million males in the American populace, that's 298 beeg fourteen inch dicks so, yeah, I'm believing the author's claim that this is a true story. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THIS IS A TRUE STORY

I am the woman who lived this incident. Yes it started out as a brutal rape,but somewhere along the way I found myself wanting this man I could not see> he and I met for a long time after this and it turned to be the most sensual of couplings . MOMfrmNJ

SeekerOfDesiresSeekerOfDesiresover 5 years ago
Hot MILF

Did he knock you up with his bastard?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous