All Comments on 'Shower'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One man's meat, another man's poison.

Until death do us part..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SHE SET YOU UP

SHE PLANED IT. HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN CHEATING. NOW SHE DOES NOT HAVE HIDE BEING UNFAITHFUL. SHE GOT YOU TO OPEN THE MARRIAGE.

WASN IT NICE HOW HAPPY THEY WERE TOGETHER. YOU WERE THE ODD HUSBAND OUT. WHY DID YOU NOT JUST GET DRESSED AND LET THEM PLAY. THEY JUST IGNORED YOU. AFTER ALL THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR THEM, WAS IT???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

I thought this was a really good start. I was totally surprised by the end and would love to see another chapter or two. Maybe next time, John's wife could join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If the husband had any sense he would ditch

The wife. She no longer respects him. obviously doesn't care or love him why is she bothering to stay married. I wonder if the lovers wife knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Be careful what you wish for...

One of the many reasons why this is a better fantasy than a reality. Too easy to have one partner or the other get jealous and resentful. I disagree with the comment that the husband should dump her. Maybe SHE should dump HIM. After all, she asked and he agreed. If he didn't want her to f* around, then all he had to do was say no. And what a jerk to be so rough with her, even if he was angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why no power?

You seem to be describing the aftermath of Hurricane Ike in Houston. I am surprised that you didn't mention the nature of the destruction. I wonder what people that don't live on the Gulf of Mexico coast thought as they were reading it.

I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wretgives

Wrotelenghty nice one not her

macrumpmacrumpover 5 years ago
WTF?

This story started out really great, with a good premise and great writing with good characters and hot sex, and then inexplicably collapsed in the last 20 lines.

I was left wondering what the fuck happened.

It is as though something important happened and I accidentally skipped that part, but apparently I didn't. Earlier in the story we see what is happening in Harry's (the husband) head, but in the critical collapse we just see his anger externally without a clue as to what is happening inside.

I can only imagine the author had a bad experience with a similar situation, and wanted to write a cautionary tale, but that intention is undermined by the lack of insight into the husbands thoughts in the end.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Good writing but a couple of problems.

I really liked this and wouldn't mind more. One problem was doing this with a married friend and the other problem was not including the wife who was out of town.

This was spur of the moment cheating for John and it was plotted by the couple that wanted to experiment.

Aside from the cheating, great story where the couple didn't realize the reaction the husband would have and have now learned a painful lesson.

The friendship could easily be destroyed now and it is, at very least, mortally wounded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous