All Comments on 'Watching Her Piss'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A cute story

Grannies are probably the only females left with hairy pussies these day. I love hairy pussies and wish more women would remain unshaved.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
I don't

My tongue gets sore from the sandpaper effect of hair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
would have

Wish it had been me as i would lick her nice old cunt for her. old or new cunt licking is always good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ahhh a memory

No need for hair on a pussy........yuck......I shave pubes so should all the girls......And some time back I fucked an old granny type of lady and she did shave....yummy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That was a good one.

Pissing stories really turn me on. But this one, had me laughing and stroking. Very good story.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Doing Grandma

I know where you come from as I used to watch my maternal grandmother piss. She'd slip her girdle down, pull her dress up over her hips, and let go. It always began with a hissing sound and then the piss hit the water in the toilet bowl and it sounded like a raging river.

Sometimes she wiped and sometimes she didn't. She hardly ever wore panties o I could always see her tuft of gray hair on her belly and cunt lips. I suppose that is why today, in my seventies, I still have this fetish for watching women piss.

It was a great story.

dvsantonio9dvsantonio9almost 9 years ago
More!!!

He had to have eventually eaten her out! Tell the story!

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
watching her piss

My maternal grandmother lived with our family four a little over four years. We took her in to try and "dry her out". She was sixty three when she moved in with us. she didn't have a lot of modesty so she really didn't care if I saw her piss or not.

i watched her plenty of times. Sometimes she had to pull her girdle down. Sometimes no girdle, just either panties or long knickers. Sometimes she wiped her grey hair. Other times she left her pussy all wet. She had large teats and nipples.

There were a few times I would liked to have given her a 'golden shower', but didn't. I would also have liked to have fucked her a few times too, but didn't.

Need a sequel to this story. It is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
watchinherpee

mygrilfreindsmomletmewatchherpeeandthensheletmewipeforher

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Yup, like a car wreck

And I had to read to the end, just like the nine year old me was rubbernecking out the window as dad drove past the wreck on the road, looking to see between the police cars and ambulance. A sight that finally just now got replaced in my mind by my imagination working overtime as I read this story.

Great story.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 4 years ago
Watching Her Piss

You hit every button I have with this story. Older women, like my maternal grandmother who lived with us, was. hairy cunt, pits, and legs. I could do without the support stockings by replacing them with sheer full fashioned stockings and a garter belt. Grannies need cock and I watched mine piss a few times too.

I wouldn't have banged me head on the bed or wall. I would simply have fucked her a few times.

Watching grandma piss was a treat as she didn't always wipe her cunt. Pee stains in her panties verified that.

Hope you have written more so I can read them and if you like, correspond with me at the address given.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He described her body as being old wrinkled sagging tits, hairy matted long hairs. but yet his dick was so hard it was paining him. but yet he he let her suck his dick. undoubted he is a teenager

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous