All Comments on 'Going Green'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

excellent work never thought human/plant sex would turn me on but you proved me wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
At last!

I bow to you in thanks, this is just the sort of thing I've been hunting for, and you have written it WELL!

I seek fantasy erotica outside the norm, either breaking gender boundries or with non-humans. It's hard to find such stuff that isn't full of bad punctuation and gramma.

Thank you so much!

Gryphalcon (soon to sign up)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good, as far as it goes

This would be a lot better a story if you did two things:

1. Not do the stupid "trail off" ending -- this is a fucking smut site; you cut your story off right before what could have been an incredibly hot scene. Stupid.

2. The actual scene of Mary getting impregnated is incredibly short. Well written, but way way way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
read this

Please add part 2 where Naomi Carries the plants back to the states. And once she's there the plants start spreading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sad

This is so hot. But sad in that she can never fuck again. As much pleasure as the plant has given her, with the vines coming out of her the plant's male organ can never fertilize her again. Naomi should stay in the Amazon. Taking her pregnancy to the U.S. would only subject the growing life to scientific probes or poisons and her to public humiliation. You should have had the plant remain attached at the navel, leaving her vagina free to be used again, or for the new Naomi to eat on while the plant impregnates her also from behind.

Marcus21Marcus21over 9 years ago
Very interesting.

I'm anxious to read more of this story.

Don't hesitate to write a second chapter ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
beautiful story

The women get released at some time as Mary saw them slip into the forest. Would love to read a part 2, its a very poignant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agreed

anonymous is right. Permanent attachment should be at the navel. After all, it is where the umbilical cord was once attached to her. AND Naomi should remain in the Amazon where she can avoid the sprays and other toxins we use to kill plants that are unwanted or unproductive. Mary and Naomi can propogate in the Amazon safely. My womb is barren but maybe I could be used by this plant to reproduce it's own self. I have the eggs, they just don't release or something they tell me. I like this, I think I'd like being one of these plant/girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um, no.

That's not how crevixes work.

DayradorDayradorabout 6 years ago
Fortsetzung

Ist mary noch alleine lebensfähig?

Es gibt einig Pflanzen, die, wenn man den Stiel zum boden biegt, wurzel.

Dann kann man sie trennen und man hat zwei Pflanzen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

I really enjoyed this a lot, and I hope you continue this story! Maybe with a bit more attention to the arousal/sex scenes, though. A couple of minor issues that threw me off were 1) it’s pistil, not pistol (no guns in my nether delightfuls, thank you!); and 2) the line about the cervix was confusing (no object of that size is going to just slip past the cervix without a helluvalotta pain).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought it was great and worth 5-Stars. I really wish you would continue with what happens to Naomi when she returns to the States. Does she turn green like Mary? Does she wind up like Mary anchored to one spot after giving birth to the new plant? Does she lure other girls to be breed by the plant-like Mary did her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs more roots.

Roots violating the ground, sinking deep into the earth. Maybe even breaking through concrete. She could be in her room while the plant breaks through the foundation of her house, seeking for the earth.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsalmost 2 years ago

I didn't quite get the bit about the woman Mary sees shortly in a distance, would that be the mother of the flower that impregnates her? and Mar< & Naomi, that's different, Mary is not running but l lying on a bed of flowers. I get the idea Mary and Naomi had been lovers before but after Naomi gives birth to a colony of plants in, say, florida they van never meet again, both rooted to the ground. A bit of a sad thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous