All Comments on 'Finding Moms Pics'

by spearshake

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Awesome

I found the story exciting and rewarding to read. I did feel it could use additional chapters instead of saying that Mat came over a lot during their break. Anyway, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please Proofread

Please proofread your stories before submitting them.

<br /><br />

Your punctuation was wildly inconsistent &mdash; and wrong. For example, possessives require an apostrophe (as in "Mom's", not "Moms"). And commas are required to separate quotations from the mention of the speaker.

<br /><br />

"Pics" is fine for casual chitchat, but the real word is "pictures".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That guys a douche

Who cares if theres an apostrophe or not, i mean come on lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This sucked

A virgin kid writing for other virgin kids

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
MOM

Very enjoyable story. I'll never forget the first time I fucked my mom. It was awesome. As soon as I slid my cock into her hairy wet cunt I started cumming. Luckly I stayed hard and kept fucking her until I had 2 more orgasms. When I withdrew she was just laying there with her legs spread and I could see my cum dripping from my mom's cunt. What a sight that was. It felt a little weird to fuck my mom especially when I was cumming in her but at the same time, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

mikej728mikej728over 12 years ago
great

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sound like you and Mat had a good time fucking your hot mom, damn that got my dick so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a fine story of hot motherfucking...

...by a gifted writer still in his early 20s when he wrote it. So his hot young balls got real tingly from thinking about a boy sticking his hard young dick up his mommy's twat. A pity he hasn't contributed any more tales from his dirty motherfucking mind. Maybe he's gone from writing about it to actually doing it? (If so, way to go, pal!) Shoving his stiff young prick up the same cunt he came out of---his own damn birth canal! And blowing his young balls up where he was once a baby! Nothing in life can ever compare with THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

sexy story. i just mastrubated thinking of my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story

I really like it that it's Mat who comes all over the lady's face but it's her own boy who unloads his young balls up his own mother's cunt. It's interesting the comments that an excellent story like this elicits. One guys tells how it was when he stuck his cock up his own mother's mommy-hole and gave his mom the hot incestuous fuck of her life. Another guy confesses that the story made him whack off thinking of his mom and what she's got waiting between her legs for his big hard cock. Good stories bring out the latent motherfucking urges in lots and lots of boys. Face it--a boy's got a very special feeling for his own mother's cunt. He knows that that hole was his home for nine months and that's where he came out of. It's a magical nearly mystical hole, and thinking about it always gets him hard and stirs up his young balls. Soon he realizes there's an unbreakable connection between his own stiff prick and his mother's twat. Mom's twat is so warm and wet and loving, it draws his young prick into it naturally and inevitably. He suddenly understands that all the creamy semen in his balls is the tribute he's saving for his mother's beautiful cunt, he sticks his cock up inside her, fucks the shit out of his mother, and blows his balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of sperm. Mom and boy enjoy the ultimate satisfaction, the boy's precious sperm safe in his own mother's cunt.

richbwrichbwover 8 years ago
who

good start to your story but who took the pics to begin with her other son

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
almost no internal conflict

a good story in the is category should have internal conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story was written to be a short pornographic jack-off fantasy. If you are into hotmom stuff, chances are you will like this story. I definitely did!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really poor spelling and grammar.

After the second time you spelled TONGUE as tong, I quit reading. Tong is a tool and TONGUE IS A BETTER tool. If you want to do well as an author, I would suggest you get somebody to proof your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done sprint story. Needed some FLESHING out. A lot of character development and background left on the BONE. Went weird with the unexpected turn into homosexual territory, but not enough to lose my interest. Although it wasn't explained I assumed mom got sexual with her son and his friend to make sure they weren't gay.

The purpose of la language is to communicate ideas, which this story clearly did. The purpose of grammer seems to be a tool for people to feel better about themselves. In your world tongue is spelled how it sounds tong, You were consistent so I had no trouble understanding your ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leave the writing to people with good grammar and imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous