All Comments on 'Brother-in-Law's Masseuse'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why This Moral Morons Keep Readding You?

I don't like must of your stories, but don't bitch about them. I like this story however, not enought for a 100 but I giv it a 75.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Enjoyed it

I want to thank you for the time and effort you take to create the stories you post...I find them erotic and arousing and enjoy them immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

Hot story. I masturbated as I read it. Thank you. Keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damm!

You have a very lucky husband. I'd be thrilled if my wife was the sexually active woman but sadly she is the reserved type who can't open up and enjoy sex. I'll be reading more of your stories. And I love the clear and specific details.

formazeformazeover 15 years ago
Very hot!

Now I am so hard. Too bad you're not here to suck me off too, I know at the moment I'm more than ready.

Great story.

maineman4umaineman4uabout 14 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot! Oh! fan me down. Or ...blow my cock

What a great story. Wish you were in Maine instead of Arizona. Could use your massage!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your photo is definitely hot, hot, hot too.

maineman4umaineman4uabout 14 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot! Oh! fan me down. Or ...blow my cock

What a great story. Wish you were in Maine instead of Arizona. Could use your massage!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your photo is definitely hot, hot, hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn!! It looks like the idiot's comment below indicates his inability to read!!

He must be on the same level of feebleness of mind as the "author"!!!!

This is a real lowlife environment. Disgusting and perverted is only the mild adjectives!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good on you anon.

Your comments are spot on. Remember, we live on a sick world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ridiculous Hipocrysy

You are both obviously part of this sick & depraved world if you are on here reading porn ignoramuses!

Some people enjoy reading fantasies which they may or may not participate in. Who are you to judge?

I enjoyed it, omw to rub my clit to orgasm now :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To feebleminded anon below.

WE can judge because we are educated and achieved great things in our lifetime, unlike you !!

You are the scum of the earth, a lowlife trailer park trash. Your life is absolutely worthless and world would be better place without likes of you.

So suck on this dickhead !!!

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyalmost 12 years ago
Hot &sexy story!

Liked your story, had me hard start to finish! It's funny how the "haters" read all three pages, then post their whines anonymously...whimps! Write on, good stuff!

_brent_123_brent_123over 10 years ago
Worked for me.

That was good....now I'll have to clean up......

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Category

Doesn't this wack perv tract belong in Incest/Taboo or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lucky Guys!

Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

The author lacks understanding of what MMF is. This story is a MFM. In MMF at least one of the men would have to be bi.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sharedwhorewife manages to hit a new low, if that’s possible, for one of her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What did Vickie do to the MC and Scott to make it acceptable for them to have sex with her husband behind her back? Does the fact one brother is licking up the cum of the other make it simply gay incest and not adultery?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

I'll give this one a 5-star, lots of heat in this story but damn SO many huge cocks! The author left the wee-weenied pussy lickers totally out of her story - not a nice thing to do to the handicapped .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous