All Comments on 'Hot Bath Ch. 03'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hypertoungehypertoungeover 15 years ago
it was hottt

the hottest story yet keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not worth it

not worth reading after you ruined it with chapter 2 no way to save it after the screw up you pulled

helikoptorhelikoptoralmost 14 years ago

Lol what an evil twist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Poor attempt at writing

I've read all three. Your use of trite sayings shows you can't write, you can only copy others. Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

""

Scott fucked her with his tongue until she was very wet, then he slipped one finger and then a second into her. He moved them slowly in and out of her pressing upward trying to stretch the hymen without hurting her.

""

Looks like someones confused about where the hymen is. Not getting two fingers in anywhere till you get past the hymen to start with.

""

After a few more thrusts he felt his balls tighten and a jolt of pleasure shot through his cock. He arched his back and came, spurting his cum deep into his sister's pussy. His original plan was to pull out as he came, but the way she felt all he wanted to do was push as deep as he could into her body. Pushing his cock to the hilt, he felt it twitch again and again as he pumped more cum into her.

""

His original plan should have been to ask her if she was on birth control. Then his secondary plan should have been to fuck in his room, not on the parents bed, and be able to hear the car pull up, lol.

Stories have been interesting so far, setting aside the errors. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous