All Comments on 'Cake Story'

by penny_singleton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
Hot!

You are truly a CFNM goddess!! You must write more...this guy needs a 'Part 2'!

Thank you for making my Saturday a wonderful experience!

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You have a calling for this genre!

May I offer some constructive criticism to a strong writer? You pushed this one a little - key points are more outlined than fleshed out. Say, he insists on his Speedo, irritating his friend (give her a name and describe her). She watches him strip, but before he can pull on the Speedo, she insists on oiling him up with a friend, who tease him. He must get into the cake through a door in its base, sliding in on his back, arms first. The oil helps, since the door is designed for a smaller woman. There is a paper membrane on the top. As he gets halfway in, he feels his friend grab the sides of his Speedo, so they're coming off as he slides in. He tries to reverse, but she lightly grabs his balls to keep him going. The oil has peppermint in it, so he starts to tingle as he sweats, and his balls start to burn - he becomes desperate to burst out, naked or not. Describe the dancing more - slow dance with his cock between the legs of a woman wearing blue jeans, a fast dance where he closes his eyes to get into it. He opens them to find that he's in the center of a circle of women on their knees, clapping and watching his dick bob around. Each one gives his dick a few strokes as he works is way around the circle. They're playing russian roulette with his orgasm! The post-shower naked tour is infinitely expandable as well. The concept here is too good. Its a minor sin not to explore it fully! You're the best new writer in this genre in quite a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it! Keep it coming!!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Love to read CFNM

Have read all of your stories and voted five for each one. Would love to see more of your work. Best regards, Jane

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Women like a big cock!

Penny , I've read all of your stories written so far. You like a man with a big cock but he only masturbates at most with women watching closely. Sounds like fun! You get off on the man's humiliation! I get that! At least you let him get the satisfaction of cumming. You have quite a onetrack mind but it's always headed in the right direction! How about some longer stories for everyones proper release?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great cfnm stories!

i love stroking to them. please keep the stories and me cumming!

ClarkbClarkbabout 4 years ago

Great little story.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I want more than a masturbation from a big cock story, It's ok occasionally. It was a well written little story, but it wasn't very arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous